Shivani the new basanti --indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Shivani Gosain

Shivani - the Basanti of television!
Shivani Gosain aka Vimmi bua of Star Plus' Love U Zindagi, is a private person yet she is very friendly and easily gets along with everyone. She is so talkative that her close friends and relatives have nick named her – Basanti. She doesn't need a topic, issue or a common thread to strike up a conversation and yet interestingly can hook you on. She can talk for hours together and still not get tired, so if anyone plans to go out for a coffee with her than be sure that it can take a couple of cups.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBGPreeti.xo

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I love her,
I love talkative person, Coffee pe chale??ROFL
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

I love her,
tu toh sabse pyaar karta haiOuch bas mujhe chor keCry :(  tumhe sabse ek dam pyaar ho gayta haiBig smile but mujhe chor keCry :( i hate you mere ife se cahle jeo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

I love her,
tu toh sabse pyaar karta haiOuch bas mujhe chor keCry :(  tumhe sabse ek dam pyaar ho gayta haiBig smile but mujhe chor keCry :( i hate you mere ife se cahle jeo
Nahi aisa mat bole, tujhe toh khus hona chahiye, tere pati sabse pyaar karta hainWink Aur haa mein tumse sabse jyaada pyar karata hoon, Aisa pyar ki duniya meim koi kisi se nahi karta bas Alien se karta hainLOL
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kmh24ever

I love her,
Nahi aisa mat bole, tujhe toh khus hona chahiye, tere pati sabse pyaar karta hainWink Aur haa mein tumse sabse jyaada pyar karata hoon, Aisa pyar ki duniya meim koi kisi se nahi karta bas Alien se karta hainLOL
OH REALLY MUJSE JHOT MAT BELO AGRE TUM MUJSE PYAAR KARTE HOTE TOH AUR KESE SE NAHI KARTE BUT YOU DONT LOVE ME GET OUT OF MY LIFECryCry!!!!
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

Lolz id love to have coffee with her...i love gossiping tooo ROFL...

@Hina and Zayeesha: Apne gareelu mamle ghar mein rakho...ROFLROFLdusroon ko maat batao ke u have problems...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index