Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I feel low today. Mujhe holi khelni hai. :|

*throws a water balloon Anky's way* Phisshhhh. 😆  😆
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Zee-Zee, that sounds cozy !! 😆  😆  I know you fill my dabba, but I've missed talking to you !! 😆

DJ, srsly, those were some days. Your project, upar se those horribly uncertain SR days. ðŸ˜† Thank you for your wishes !!

Oh don't remind of those days........... but it was fun also ............ how much everyone used to chat and argue and yes ........... how everyone used to be ready to fill in for one and another .......... i remember I made a post and someone made a comment against Sid ........... and I was a little tied up ..........all immediately jumped in to defend Sid when I told them I will be offline for some time  .......😊
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zeenia

Kritzi hows PKYEK going??? theres still rumblings on that forum I see!!

And Additi sweetie how about you? Any nice show caught your eye or too busy with studies?

Its getting hell boring Zeenie 😭 Sid is gonna use Pancchi now to get close to Piya 😭 😭 I hate this track...😡 I don't think i m gonna continue watching PKYEK its getting torturous And the forum is Sad coz there's very less amt of Abhiya these days..Even Nitzy has stopped writing analysis posts
😭
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Monty !! Meri favorite would be bride !! How're you doing ? How's the planning coming along ? What's the date ? And yeah, your adu paudha is doing very well !! 😆  😆

my aduuuuuuuu ðŸ¤—
i m fine.... ðŸ˜† after all i m bride........no need to do work except giving hukum..........😉 ðŸ˜† it 's royal treatment....😳 i m enjoying it.

my marriage date is 5th may ðŸ˜³

bas yunhi mere paudhe ka khayal rakhna..........😆
Akankshaa. thumbnail

*throws a water balloon Anky's way* Phisshhhh. 😆  😆

Phhisshhh. ðŸ˜† On a serious note, (Yes..I am SERIOUS on Holi. ) .. maine 2 saal se Holi nahi kheli, and I'm feelin nostalgic. 
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DJ..

Oh don't remind of those days........... but it was fun also ............ how much everyone used to chat and argue and yes ........... how everyone used to be ready to fill in for one and another .......... i remember I made a post and someone made a comment against Sid ........... and I was a little tied up ..........all immediately jumped in to defend Sid when I told them I will be offline for some time  .......😊

Yeah, those days were crazy, but fun *nostalgic muh*. We used to fill up at least 1 AT evryday, and the most special thing was the SRians ki dosti. 😆  😆

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bye Zeenie 🤗   🤗

Monty Anky Reet 🤗 

Guys if i disappear all of a sudden blame it to my Dumb Internet 😡
DJ.. thumbnail
Hey Monty Reshu Akansha ............. Happy Holi ............

Akansha ................** Splashed with gulaal** ** Holi Hai !!! **
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shru i asked for Aashish-Archana couple pic not for Pooja,Archana,sophie's  pic nikammi🤓
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwww !! I'm so happy for you Monty !! I hope you have the most amazing wedding ever, my antakshri partner !! 🤗  🤗  Bas yunhi hukum dete raho aur haste raho !! 😆  😆  I'll always take good care of your paudha, tell me when you wanna have adrak chai. 😆  😆

Anky, that's so sad !! I played like crazy last year, lekin is saal I'll be studying, so I'm already feeling bad. I can totally undertand why you're feeling low, holi's so much fun !!