Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheRaatKoDarrTohNahiLagega? (Page 127)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

i never heard of this version of the song..
wait is he still blind???

Oh it playes when Vivek and rani get married in the movie - i like the other version better - but love the beats in this one

oh and yea - he's still blind - will most likely have his eye-sight back by tomorrow... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

ooh i havent watched geet for the longest time - so i havent seen the new dev so no comment - but i loved this guy - and i also hope he gets a new show soon!
i dont watch it..so cant comment..but he can be like abhinavEmbarrassed.. finally she lost the babyyyyyyLOLLOL. that is the most stupidest show i have seen. ..
so he is getting his sight backkkkk.. should i watch that show sidraaLOL. its abusive..but atleast he isnot like that toward her anymore.. righttttttttLOL

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 20 March 2011 at 9:10pm

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
wat show is thisssssssssss..
i think i have seen the guy somewhere.. and both the actors r pretty
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

ooh i havent watched geet for the longest time - so i havent seen the new dev so no comment - but i loved this guy - and i also hope he gets a new show soon!
i dont watch it..so cant comment..but he can be like abhinavEmbarrassed.. finally she lost the babyyyyyyLOLLOL. that is the most stupidest show i have seen. ..
so he is getting his sight backkkkk.. should i watch that show sidraaLOL. its abusive..but atleast he isnot like that toward her anymore.. righttttttttLOL

omg her losing the baby - that was so expected!!! Except that wasnt the show supposed to be about geet's fight for her baby WackoWackoWacko - i stopped watching it back in Nov - cant take it anymore - occasionally watch random vms to stay up to date LOL

yea he shud have it back by tomorrows epi!! Party - and then time for the big showdown! I highly reccomend the show - yea it gets slow at times but i love it soo much! and MR is just awesome! but i wouldnt get to attached - because MR might leave - i am to scared of what i will do when he leaves, SR are over, TL is ending so no HC, and that leaves MR - who also might leave Cry

-MERRY-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

wat show is thisssssssssss..
i think i have seen the guy somewhere.. and both the actors r pretty

its Khuda aur mohobbat. the guy is imran abbas - i have seen a show of his before - and he is hot and an awesome actor - i need to start warching that show - told Fary and Sumi i would LOL
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

omg her losing the baby - that was so expected!!! Except that wasnt the show supposed to be about geet's fight for her baby WackoWackoWacko - i stopped watching it back in Nov - cant take it anymore - occasionally watch random vms to stay up to date LOL

yea he shud have it back by tomorrows epi!! Party - and then time for the big showdown! I highly reccomend the show - yea it gets slow at times but i love it soo much! and MR is just awesome! but i wouldnt get to attached - because MR might leave - i am to scared of what i will do when he leaves, SR are over, TL is ending so no HC, and that leaves MR - who also might leave Cry
okay.. then i dont want to watch it.. since he might leave. TL is endingg...Shocked omg angel ROFL..
well hc will get another show. i mean its better if they finish a show.. or drag it ... they storyline turn shittyLOL. i heard geet is also getting cancel. i hope they bring a funny show to star one. i am sick of all overdramatic.. evil characters..

@ that wat the show is called.. ahhh.. now i remember that guy. he is the one zainab told us abt. yeah he is hot. wats the plot of the show...
itsnot a hindin show.. am i right

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
i know angel has been very sad for quite some time now - and me too - and they arent even getting to the gist of the story and how Onu got pagal - but yea HC will get another show - hes just awesome!

aww i recommend going back and watching LTL from where ever you left off - and enjoy it! watch MR in action! Cool

i have no idea the plot of the show - i've just seen a few random vms Fary & sumi made-- and i remember zainub used to love him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index