Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

MontyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ€—πŸ€—

shruuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ€—
nikkami get ready for making VM for 275th celebration of our SR's CC.......πŸ˜† 
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I used to watch epis of mahi way bt rishta.com i haven't seen a asingle epi..πŸ€” d pair is lukin cute..😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: monty22

shruuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ€—

nikkami get ready for making VM for 275th celebration of our SR's CC.......πŸ˜† 

I said for 300πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami2811

I used to watch epis of mahi way bt rishta.com i haven't seen a asingle epi..πŸ€” d pair is lukin cute..😳

They were adorable. I loved Rista.com I had posted story along with episode links in one of the AT's. Sidra and Prags mite be have having the link as they had bookmarked the page.
nami2811 thumbnail

Shilpa Anand:

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour.

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours.

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed. 

Karan Wahi:

Have you ever thrown colour on strangers? Yes, and I have also got beaten up by people, but that was all when I was a kid. Of late I have never played with colors, as it can have a very bad reaction on the skin.

Given a chance to go abroad where would you like to celebrate Holi from?
I would probably go to Dubai, not because I can play Holi, but because it is a strict country wherein people are not allowed to celebrate publicly. I think I will be safe there.

Will you watch the World Cup match or play Holi on the date? I will definitely watch the match because anyways by the time I get up on the day, it would be time for the match.

A colour that you do not like to use? I don't mind the Gulaal unless and until it is a good variety.

Nikamma number 1.. πŸ˜†
nami2811 thumbnail

They were adorable. I loved Rista.com I had posted story along with episode links in one of the AT's. Sidra and Prags mite be have having the link as they had bookmarked the page.

I'll ask 'em.. 😳
nami2811 thumbnail

I said for 300πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nikammi number 1..πŸ˜†
Edited by nami2811 - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I said for 300πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nikkami i might be absent on 300th celebration..............πŸ˜† that's why i m telling you to make on 275th celebration......πŸ˜†
nami2811 thumbnail

Vivan Bhathena to host Zoom TV's Holi!

Sunday, March 20, 2011 | 2:01:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Vivan Bhathena to host Zoom TV's Holi!

Vivan Bhathena aka Parag Of Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi gets his next assignment with Zoom Television.

Vivan Bhathena aka Parag of Zee TV's Sanskar Laxmi has been assigned the task of hosting today's Holi Party on Zoom TV.

Even though Vivan has hosted many a shows on television, he is quite excited to host this particular event on Zoom. "I am eagerly waiting for the moment when I will be hosting the Holi celebration on Zoom TV. I know there would be lot of fun, and hosting this event is like getting paid to have fun. I am going to have the best of time as host, and the bonus is that all my friends would be there".

Vivan we hear, will be accompanied by one of Zoom TV's hosts.

Talking about the assignment with Zoom TV Vivan explains, "Actually for the past 6 months I am bound by a contract with Zoom TV, as I already host a show on the channel. They liked my performance as host, and offered me to host this event". 

Well it would be fun to watch Vivan hosting at Zoom TV!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
shruti thumbnail

Awesome Foursome