India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GEET LEAVES MAAN- GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

TENSION EVERYWHEREOuch.............. after reading the new article.So i just thought of relieving everyone .I think  it is almost sure that there is going to be a MU between MANEET.....(wonder this was the insecurity track they were taliking about??????)  It will be like this,Geet having some emergency goin out with Dev.Maan returns home early to surprise Geet and comes to know of this.He will be angry Day Dreaming and will go mad at her....cross limits....use harsh words....(remember old outhouse days!!!).Geet wont  be able to take it any more and she leaves the house.... All of u know up2 this i guess......

All MANNEETians dont panic.This is turning out 2 be interesting.No one predicted this track.Now i hope that  this track is not dragged too long.For once Maan comes to know the truth he will go after her and try to bring her back.I would love it if  it is similar to the scene in  "SILLUNU ORU KADAL"(hope all south indians got a clue about wat i am thinking Wink) And  making my point clear to all, imagine Maan will bring her back and then its time for ehem.... ehem....  Embarrassed   Embarrassed  SR  Embarrassed !!!!!!!!  in SOK style. wont bother to xplain.Figure it out urself.....

And even if the reunion takes time.I mean if CVs drag this track a bit it would b inetersting where Geet would go now???  Things are not so simple bcoz she would now need a home and job and she is not just GEET but Mrs. Maan Khurana.May b  this vl lead to Meera's re-entry or her new firend/boss may turn out to be Sameera.... lets c!!!!!!!!Anyways lets wait and watch.I think the passion is back.......... wat do u guys think??????????? plz giv ur opinions.............

Edited by madhubala123 - 18 March 2011 at 4:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebest9staroneserials

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top