Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

certifiable mad, that is what i am (Page 3)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Another stupid thing and this will surely put the nail in my coffin............... when we reached Mumbai, we all disembarked and had to go and wait in the airport for more than an hour........ Mumbai is the only place near the plateau  which i have never gone to............... i knew what u all have said that HE is not there in the city......... HE mightn't even be in this country now....... but still as i sat with a story book (of Nora Roberts, i love her) and a song in my Walkman........i still couldn't concentrate............ neither the song nor the story was enough to keep me still ...... and to top it all i knew i was being ridiculous...........
Even as my flight took off again i felt as if i was leaving behind something there............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Another stupid thing and this will surely put the nail in my coffin............... when we reached Mumbai, we all disembarked and had to go and wait in the airport for more than an hour........ Mumbai is the only place near the plateau  which i have never gone to............... i knew what u all have said that HE is not there in the city......... HE mightn't even be in this country now....... but still as i sat with a story book (of Nora Roberts, i love her) and a song in my Walkman........i still couldn't concentrate............ neither the song nor the story was enough to keep me still ...... and to top it all i knew i was being ridiculous...........
Even as my flight took off again i felt as if i was leaving behind something there............

Khushi dear don't lose heart..Cry..we planned na that some day we'll meet both him & her together ..Day Dreaming...I'll advice Sanjh & Dee & all whoever wanna join us...got ur sms ....so silly of me I forgot that u r on the airport...so many formalities there...anyways watched tip tip barsha..Wink  see Sanjh's eye-tonic & poison thread ...thoda sa masti kiya....LOL...enjoy ur holi ...& Sanjh is missing ...didn't came on line....Cry....may be shopping for holi...

Edited by bobby13rocks - 18 March 2011 at 12:01pm

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Khushi dear don't lose heart..Cry..we planned na that some day we'll meet both him & her together ..Day Dreaming...I'll advice Sanjh & Dee & all whoever wanna join us...got ur sms ....so silly of me I forgot that u r on the airport...so many formalities there...anyways watched tip tip barsha..Wink  see Sanjh's eye-tonic & poison thread ...thoda sa masti kiya....LOL...enjoy ur holi ...& Sanjh is missing ...didn't came on line....Cry....may be shopping for holi...

Yeah Bobby a nice thought but i don't want to meet him like that i would have rather i met him casually just like people met other people accidently or otherwise the normal route....... take me for a hopeless romantic but this is how i am, i dont have any problem with meeting DD on the sets as she truly is a star for me.... but i think of him as someone reachable coz stars are so way beyond our reach(am i making any sense??? he is so very far anyway i dont want to increase that even in my mind)......... sorry couldn't talk then as i gave u the reason i was just checking in and had to get in for the security check.......... Yeah i too watched the dance sequence on my LT, no use saying they were amazing.............

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Yeah Bobby a nice thought but i don't want to meet him like that i would have rather i met him casually just like people met other people accidently or otherwise the normal route....... take me for a hopeless romantic but this is how i am, i dont have any problem with meeting DD on the sets as she truly is a star for me.... but i think of him as someone reachable coz stars are so way beyond our reach(am i making any sense??? he is so very far anyway i dont want to increase that even in my mind)......... sorry couldn't talk then as i gave u the reason i was just checking in and had to get in for the security check.......... Yeah i too watched the dance sequence on my LT, no use saying they were amazing.............
                                                                                                                                                                   Ok dear ...all have their personal opinions ....DD is ofcourse a gr8888888 star but she's an amazing human being & a very down to earth person...watch her recent TT interview & u'll come to know about her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisokhushi_4ever

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
 will you believe if i say i had been to holy faith hospital  in bandra for showing my father reports . throughout my journey i  had a weird feeling that i will see gc and dd  somewhere their . i was literally scannning my eyes searching each car and  bolero's if i could have a glimpse of both .such a madness had crept on us by maaneet .
We all maneetians are sailing in same boat .

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Ok dear ...all have their personal opinions ....DD is ofcourse a gr8888888 star but she's an amazing human being & a very down to earth person...watch her recent TT interview & u'll come to know about her...

I know what u mean Bobby.... i have always said she is so bubbly and sweet on and off camera both in and out of her script character....... but just becoz i can appreciate her and her work without getting emotionally tangled so it is easier to look upon her as a star............. a famous person in her own right....infact whenever i see her i say how sweet she looks, how perfect her skin is and all the things that we girls are quick to notice first.........her comic timing is also something which i have commented again and again and i think i have posted at least 2 to 3 posts solely for her... but....abt GC.....(gosh i think i am being unable to say or put into words what i actually mean....)
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

will you believe if i say i had been to holy faith hospital  in bandra for showing my father reports . throughout my journey i  had a weird feeling that i will see gc and dd  somewhere their . i was literally scannning my eyes searching each car and  bolero's if i could have a glimpse of both .such a madness had crept on us by maaneet .
We all maneetians are sailing in same boat .

see here's someone similar to me almost............... i have hope stillWink

meravigiliso

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index