Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

certifiable mad, that is what i am (Page 2)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

hey khushi happy holi to u ,ur friends and family .

i already saw that and am sitting with a heavy heart here...........ek toh flight is delayed and then this news..i am still telling myself ki he might not have yet gone but might go after Holi......... Keeping my fingers crossed...................
Anyway.....tu bara khush ho rahi hai................. badmaash, mere jara si khushi(pun intended) dekhi nahi gaye................Cry
Cry

HAPPY HOLI

Sorry Khushi baby your dreams are all shattered the day you are in the same city as our Maan he's gayab on his honeymoon, I feel your pain love, no worries, some day soon you'll meet his you never know he may come to DD to shoot and you can meet him there LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

i already saw that and am sitting with a heavy heart here...........ek toh flight is delayed and then this news..i am still telling myself ki he might not have yet gone but might go after Holi......... Keeping my fingers crossed...................
Anyway.....tu bara khush ho rahi hai................. badmaash, mere jara si khushi(pun intended) dekhi nahi gaye................Cry
Cry

HAPPY HOLI
me don't want u near him LOL

"Dost dost na raha ....pyaar pyaar na (India mei) raha.... jeendigi hama tera........aitaabar na raha..."

Edited by khushi_4ever - 18 March 2011 at 5:13am

drdee142

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Cry

HAPPY HOLI
don't want u to go near himLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Cry

HAPPY HOLI

Sorry Khushi baby your dreams are all shattered the day you are in the same city as our Maan he's gayab on his honeymoon, I feel your pain love, no worries, some day soon you'll meet his you never know he may come to DD to shoot and you can meet him there LOL

Hai Dee...bas tumne mere dard ko samjha...i just dedicated a song to Sanjh...............
Anyway, u do play holi over there right ???? so HAPPY HOLI to u and ur family...........

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Cry

HAPPY HOLI

Hai Dee...bas tumne mere dard ko samjha...i just dedicated a song to Sanjh...............
Anyway, u do play holi over there right ???? so HAPPY HOLI to u and ur family...........

Khushi Sanjh is just jealous that she can't be near her Maan, but she shouldn't mind after all she now is in love with SG LOL A Very Happy Holi to you and your family too Khushi & ofcourse to our crazy Sanjh & Bobby

khushi_4ever

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
So Khushi u r also sailing in the same boat as most of here.........LOL
Enjoy ur vacation...........but dont get upset that HE is nt in Mumbai coz I heard that HE banked epis b4 leaving....so we never know whether HEis already back in Mumbai........Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Cry

HAPPY HOLI

Khushi Sanjh is just jealous that she can't be near her Maan, but she shouldn't mind after all she now is in love with SG LOL A Very Happy Holi to you and your family too Khushi & ofcourse to our crazy Sanjh & Bobby

I know Dee she herself said that lately we have been getting fewer scenes of Maaneet and no SBS or SBB too for the last few weeks so in all possibility he is already back as we saw them on SBS today(shinus's post) so BIG reason for me to be khush and jorr ka jhatka for her................ he he he he eh..... lathi lekar mere peecha aiyegi........Sanjh donno hato mei LADDU acchi bath nahi hai, hazma kharab ho jayega....Sangram ke sath khush raho Maan kabhi tumhara nahi ho sakta..........

Edited by khushi_4ever - 18 March 2011 at 5:27am

drdee142

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

So Khushi u r also sailing in the same boat as most of here.........LOL
Enjoy ur vacation...........but dont get upset that HE is nt in Mumbai coz I heard that HE banked epis b4 leaving....so we never know whether HEis already back in Mumbai........Wink

Hi Ritu, HAPPY HOLI  in advance................ yeah everything said and done........... we never know what is the truth so no use speculating.......... anyway better to have NAAG scenes then BDs(I AM SAYING THIS...kya bura din aa gaye hai) but we did see him in SBS today....so... again his private life is private till he himself discloses it .................

drdee142

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index