Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushboo0011

really thats the effect of  guru in our life.

True so true..........
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

😆 you are addicted to him.

Yeah he is like a drug to me.................i know i am being stupid and this is so superficial and yet i can't seem to free myself....................
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Khushi...Khushi....

what happened next?  Did you managed to give ur attention to that good looking man?  Or no?

Happy Holi to you and yours.

BTW..this IF has given me a very good friend and had become close one too.  We talk every day and we met as well.  Its awesome the virtual world can do wonders sometimes.  Mind the words SOMETIMES!.

Enjoy have a great one.

HAPY HOLI to u too..do u play holi over there???? Anyway to get back to ur question....no bath karne ke liye first interest honna jarure hai which i didn't feel............. He was even in the same flight with us and he disembarked in Mumbai..........hai !!!!😍 (if u have read my other post then u will know why i am sighing.......) Maddy, my friend, even spoke with him....... but i didn't feel like doing so............ i am tinted goods now............ what to do????
And yeah this IF has given me too some very Good friends who stay in my thoughts even when i am not walking through the net..................
Silentsoul thumbnail
even I hate GC then/.............I try to look all new actor and think if he will look good in stuble😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

even I hate GC then/.............I try to look all new actor and think if he will look good in stuble😆

challo then i am not the only crazy one.....................HAPPY HOLI