Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAAN THE GOD (Page 3)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by pavs

The way geet ws getting bashed led to ppl calling him maangod....becoz of ppl like u there is maan vs geet in the forum..our love shud be for maaneet ..if u r watchign the soap only to glorify maan n gc n then u better make  a sticky calle it 'only praises for maan gc' n write drool evryday there..its highly irritating to see separate posts made everyday on how hawt gc looked n how well he acted..we hv had enuff of vikrant khetri bot another imposter pllzzzzz

If mods give me anything like that what u said i will follow. so pleas dont try to act as an Mod

Dont you know alraedy that you are spamming the forum?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Manoola.... just calm down..... Add to the list - They want Geet to pray to Maan and do pooja and treat him as god even,.... PERIOD!

Oh gosh! Ab mein serious ho gayi! The baby she was living for is gone now and here the Maan God wants her to pregnent again with "OUR" child.... And he is mahan athma...wherein a grieving mother is selfish!
thnks For Agreein ! tired of being sarcastic infrnt of such people !! who r onli women by Name !! buh unfortunately ! they dnt understand a woman's pain ! why ? cuz where there is a HOT drool worthy Dude ! thn the Girl can go to hell Sleepy

Dear  i want u to mind ur language. without knowing me or my friends who are with me in personal how can u speak like this????????????

Ya we drool on him and we will so any problem for you?????????????????????????????????????????????
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pavs

The way geet ws getting bashed led to ppl calling him maangod....becoz of ppl like u there is maan vs geet in the forum..our love shud be for maaneet ..if u r watchign the soap only to glorify maan n gc n then u better make  a sticky calle it 'only praises for maan gc' n write drool evryday there..its highly irritating to see separate posts made everyday on how hawt gc looked n how well he acted..we hv had enuff of vikrant khetri bot another imposter pllzzzzz

If mods give me anything like that what u said i will follow. so pleas dont try to act as an Mod

Dont you know alraedy that you are spamming the forum?Confused

Preethi i will spam with GC/ MSK praise  post and if u wnat to ban me fro that then i am sorry
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misschulbuli

Welll ! obsessed Freaks like YOU! forced us ! to Call MSK "GOD" ! 
seems like u people forgot who & what the show is About !!

this show is about an innocent girl who got married to a guy ! who betrayed her for the money n left her wid a baby ! a baby for who she faught wid the whole world ! n was almost killed by her brother !! 
n now all over suddden the baby is GONE !! what do u xpect from her ? to act normal ! n do everythin to make her husband Happy !! 

she lost her baby man !!
Grow up Peeps !! 

Clap
at least someone has the guts to say the reality !.......super-duper like your post!Thumbs Up

Clap
thnks for the like !! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzeretteutopia88

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Manoola.... just calm down..... Add to the list - They want Geet to pray to Maan and do pooja and treat him as god even,.... PERIOD!

Oh gosh! Ab mein serious ho gayi! The baby she was living for is gone now and here the Maan God wants her to pregnent again with "OUR" child.... And he is mahan athma...wherein a grieving mother is selfish!
thnks For Agreein ! tired of being sarcastic infrnt of such people !! who r onli women by Name !! buh unfortunately ! they dnt understand a woman's pain ! why ? cuz where there is a HOT drool worthy Dude ! thn the Girl can go to hell Sleepy

Dear  i want u to mind ur language. without knowing me or my friends who are with me in personal how can u speak like this????????????

Ya we drool on him and we will so any problem for you?????????????????????????????????????????????
Show me 1 Thing where i Bashed u or ur friend Smile !! ma post is not onli directed to u or ur friends !! buh People !! who take maan as a god ! and forgot wah geet went through !! 
and @ Red: Truth Hurts Babes !! Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzeretteutopia88

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

You guys are the ones who started all this Veena.... calling Geet Mad then selfish... then calling us immature you and your friends started, ab aapmein ithni maturity hai tho hum kya karein....

And to add to it you have also judged people many times... do you know them personally? no....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzeretteutopia88.YixingsManal.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Writing in caps is against IF rules and this post is targetted towards a particular fan grp ..so I don't think there is any room for discussion in this post where only two fan grps will b at loggerhands to prove their point and will lead into personal attacks and name calling...

Clsoing this topic
Geet DT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzerettemaansautopia88.YixingsManal.

Go to top