India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAAN THE GOD (Page 2)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hey guys i don't want any thing here from u all in this post, because this topic is praising topic of our actor. i havent said anything about any character here. so leave the discussion of yours in ur respective threads

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
the CVs should seriously change the show name to 'Maan Hua Paraya" ! cuz this show is not abt geet ! wait it was never abt Geet ! it was always abt HOT Maan God !! Stern Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

misschulbuligurpreet28jazzerettemaansaPreethi-PremipavsKissTheSkyRolzz

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

The way geet ws getting bashed led to ppl calling him maangod....becoz of ppl like u there is maan vs geet in the forum..our love shud be for maaneet ..if u r watchign the soap only to glorify maan n gc n then u better make  a sticky calle it 'only praises for maan gc' n write drool evryday there..its highly irritating to see separate posts made everyday on how hawt gc looked n how well he acted..we hv had enuff of vikrant khetri bot another imposter pllzzzzz

If mods give me anything like that what u said i will follow. so pleas dont try to act as an Mod
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Manoola.... just calm down..... Add to the list - They want Geet to pray to Maan and do pooja and treat him as god even,.... PERIOD!

Oh gosh! Ab mein serious ho gayi! The baby she was living for is gone now and here the Maan God wants her to pregnent again with "OUR" child.... And he is mahan athma...wherein a grieving mother is selfish!
thnks For Agreein ! tired of being sarcastic infrnt of such people !! who r onli women by Name !! buh unfortunately ! they dnt understand a woman's pain ! why ? cuz where there is a HOT drool worthy Dude ! thn the Girl can go to hell Sleepy

I understand dear. I have been shouting this on deaf ears for long now. This whole Maan bashing is because of fans like this. MSK is adorable and should be adored for his character.... But he is a humna bieing NOT GOD for (real) god sake! But when we said sirf humara badhnam hua... nothing else.Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzerettemaansapavsutopia88Rolzz.YixingsManal.

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

hey guys i don't want any thing here from u all in this post, because this topic is praising topic of our actor. i havent said anything about any character here. so leave the discussion of yours in ur respective threads
This is public forum veena.... Mods have not told us that we should not comment on your posts...when they say we will follow that rule.... OK!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzerettemaansapavsRolzzutopia88

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

im sorry ! this is Not Jst Praising ur Actor !! buh also indirectly bashing the otha members !! 
for u i will Copy paste ! 
this is wah u said : 
MAAN IS NOWWWWWWW GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PEOPLE ARE BASHING HIM IN THE GOD NAME. SINGING BHAJANS ON HIM, MAKING FUNNY OF HIM. BUT I AM PROUD THAT HE IS SAID GOD HERE. 
---
Now this is wah 1 of ur fellow friends,Mandy said : 
For sure ! 

I wanna say so much,  Censored

but i am not like that ! those poor immature souls ! LOL

so, i wanna keep concentrating on my MAAN ! Embarrassed
--
want anyfin else to prove u Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzerettemaansaPreethi-PremipavsRolzzutopia88

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

the CVs should seriously change the show name to 'Maan Hua Paraya" ! cuz this show is not abt geet ! wait it was never abt Geet ! it was always abt HOT Maan God !! Stern Smile

Not Maan hua paraya... Maan hua subka bhagwa! THE MAAN GOD!Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzerettepavs.YixingsManal.

misschulbuli Senior Member
misschulbuli
misschulbuli

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Welll ! obsessed Freaks like YOU! forced us ! to Call MSK "GOD" ! 
seems like u people forgot who & what the show is About !!

this show is about an innocent girl who got married to a guy ! who betrayed her for the money n left her wid a baby ! a baby for who she faught wid the whole world ! n was almost killed by her brother !! 
n now all over suddden the baby is GONE !! what do u xpect from her ? to act normal ! n do everythin to make her husband Happy !! 

she lost her baby man !!
Grow up Peeps !! 

ClapClapClapClap
at least someone has the guts to say the reality !.......super-duper like your post!Thumbs Up

Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurtijazzerettemaansaPreethi-PremipavsKissTheSkyutopia88Rolzz.YixingsManal.

Go to top