Maayke se bandhi... Dor

yeh avni kaki exegerated in gifting in engagement

Posted: 13 years ago
i saw it - avni kakai was giving unecesary lot of gifts, comeon i can understand she wanted to prove to her husband that eh came late etc

but also she is not having father and close relation lekin itnaaaaaaaaa

and avni was going on and on accepting each and everything

he so many things

gold necklacem, expensive watch, gold bangles, they are very heavy and expensive, then envelop bhar ke cash and then sarees on top of that

yaar that was too much and more mportant, shoud nto show imediately so much to boys family at one go

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya she gave  lot of gifts n money to avni. but that was out of love. its natural. for her avni is like her real daughter and tats the reason she wants to do a loot in her mariage.
its natural. in a weding environment where everything looks so dreamy n heavenly girl's family just want to do the best that they can.
i agree that in the begining so much shouldnt be shown to the guy's family. moreover in avni's case it gives a wrong impresion. as bhaskar thinks avni  is her kaka's dear daughter which is not the case here....
leaving aside all this...whatever kaki did was out of love n care.
Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago
of course i agree it was all due to love and care

lekin ye i forgot

i saw video again
tahat was patlaa - very expensive gold bangle. in todays date it itself is 1 lakh and was so heavy.

tow necklace ste

and also gold chain for bahskra with clothes

then envelop iwht money and ultimate she have given heavy gold zari sari aslo

yaar that bangle patlaa ws too much , all satrted looking, thoda exegerate kiya usney ya CVs nein
nb.neha thumbnail
just a diference of opinion or u can say diferent way of lookin at the same thing. what u r calin exageration for me it is just showering love..
she can aford tats y she gave so much...
but ya one,
this has definately given a wrong impresion to bhaskar n his family. they think that avni is dear to her kaka....which isnt true
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

i saw it - avni kakai was giving unecesary lot of gifts, comeon i can understand she wanted to prove to her husband that eh came late etc

but also she is not having father and close relation lekin itnaaaaaaaaa

and avni was going on and on accepting each and everything

he so many things

gold necklacem, expensive watch, gold bangles, they are very heavy and expensive, then envelop bhar ke cash and then sarees on top of that

yaar that was too much and more mportant, shoud nto show imediately so much to boys family at one go

Yes I agree..she catering to greedy in-laws. She should have saved this and given the money to Avni for catering and other expenses.
nb.neha thumbnail
kaki isnt aware about bhaskar's ulterior motive n nor is any one  else....so what she gave was out of pure love.
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

kaki isnt aware about bhaskar's ulterior motive n nor is any one  else....so what she gave was out of pure love.

u r right.......😊
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

totally right............
kaunsey jamaney mein ho tumlog, whetehr she is aware or not, itnnee tou akal ho gee na , ke be practical and first observe

chalo thoda jewelery de diya no probem

and its not question ofafford or not afford.

she could have helped money with avni

no one sells jewellrey and etc and esp gifted by loved ones

yes on one hnad, she hads proved hat avni is not alone she as her kakakakis fmaily

lekin kuch bhee bolo exposed show off is alwasy wrong v v wrong,e sp with lwest middle class family of avni, lowest kya, there is ahrdly anything she is all alone earning brad butter an 5 eaters

tou aisey waqt mein it is better to kp reality in picture, not all this ubbish show off

anway hope we re discussing this also in befit of rael lif elearning ... so no fights and just saying blindly No to thoughts or be it for that matter even blindly agreeing 
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with u they don't know his true intentions. i hope she find out the truth before the wedding😕