PIN-UP PERFECT :Harshad Chopda* TOI article*

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

PIN-UP PERFECT

Tellytowns eminently droolworthy heartthrobs are grabbing eyeballs and winning hearts with their boy next door charm.Presenting the prime time hotties with the wow factor...

Amrita Mulchandani

They make a million nubile hearts go dhakdhak when they arrive in the boudoirs every evening.Small screens new superstars are changing the way telly shows are watched.They pull out all the stops to grab eyeballs they flaunt their dance skills,show off their fab abs in shower scenes and even display their histrionic abilities.Oh,and sometime during the show they also tug at your heartstrings and woo their beloved.

HARSHAD CHOPRA
Claim to Fame:

From Left Right Left,Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil to Tere Liye,Harshad Chopra has emerged as small screens most versatile actor.For someone who has a million nubile hearts beating for him,Harshad insists he was once,a very shy guy.I could never speak to girls I was scared of them.I went to study in Pune and thereafter my life took a different turn.I am a completely different person now I am more confident and can speak with women, says Harshad with a twinkle in his chocolate brown eyes.

Love Life:

Harshad has been linked with Sonam Mann,a public relations executive turned actor.While the two have been spotted together,they havent come on record about their relationship.Before this he was allegedly in a relationship with actor Additi Gupta.

Wow factor:

Winning smile,chocolate boy looks,a welltoned physique.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
this was expected after his recent interview🤣🤣now they'll link him with every possible girl in tinsel town🤣
Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing.. And I thought TOI was always correct.. 🤣 The thing under Love life looks more like a rumor, especially the ending part..🤣
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks vandy

ok what a fuss
i am quite shocked to read abt arjun (since wen he dated sanaya )
these TOI ,what crap they publish
by the way in LUCKNOW times (in my newspaper) this is not given
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone tell me plzzz ,was there sum article in which HC was spooted with the gal mentioned above ,where he has been spotted
are there any articles related to this all ??????before which i missed
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Vandy for sharing....😃
Now they are after his love life after that interview....🤣🤣🤣🤣
VandyP thumbnail
stop blushing....its not u😆😆😆😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ooops wrong emo post kar diya i meant 🤔🤣

I know its not me vandy, i have told you guys a thousand times mey pagal hoon beywaqoof nahi 🥱 but i loved the article .. pehli baar TOI atleast acknowledged Harshad is important too key uss pey article likhien 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣 🤣  linking game starts 🤣 🤣 🤣 
poor harshu .harshu plz come and say  qucikly who is your angel otherwise the link game will start with all possible persons.🤣 🤣 🤣 .

god bless you harshu
angelic eyes thumbnail
Thanks Vandy!😳
No comments on the article But HC is surely stirring up some more talk now..in his favour though!😳
VandyP thumbnail
nads....🤣
u did blush...itni bari galti...no ways from u🤣