Will Guddu ever realize the truth?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
When Guddu will get to know why Runjhun is so pressurized by her mamas and mamis to stay in their house by not getting married,because she's BHAGONWALI what will be his reaction do you think he will be softened towards Runjhun?????
Will he make the mamas and mamis life hell?
your ideas please!!!!!!!

my guess is if he knows that Runjhun is bhagonwali he's going to use her for his success, i hope that doesn't happen but i think that that's what can happen...BUT i also hope that when he gets sober her realizes what he has done and feels bad for shooting Runjhun.....let's see what happens

Yes shanak.hot, It will be interesting to see how Guddu reacts for doing this to Runjhun. And, he will starts taking care of Runjhun.....
i agree wid jess n prabhkallu ..it'll b interestin to c wat happence .. N i agree wid jess that he might use her ...which should not happen .....
Well i guess at first Guddu will definitely use Runjhun😡.......i nvr want dat to happen😔......but eventually dis may kick start Gunjhun romance😍.......i also want to see R stndng upto him....esp her mama-mamis when she cums to knw d truth
he might use her as a tool of revenge against the Pandeys.  He will now have in his hands, Pandeys most treasured possession, Runjhun. 
See Runjhun will never stand upto her famiy, even AMMA knows this. 
So how G will use her (against the Pandeys) will be something to watch for.  

& I am glad to know that G will know the truth about R!  How he uses that knowledge is upto him, but its good the writers are not dragging this issue. 
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
why would he start taking care of Runj once he learns she is BGWaali

That would be against his character

He will definately use Runj so he can get whatever he needs done..

I dont like Guddu as of yet...he is continuely blaming all his problems on everyone else

Boy needs to grow up and be a Man and face up to his issues.. HE is at fault