Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What is better ? (Page 2)

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hi Maddy, it's definitely Option 1 for me, Drooling over Maan and seeing all the old episodes of my beloved Maaneet.

These are fictional characters and for them we are belittling a woman who's suffered a tragedy or bashing a lover who's trying to make things right but doesn't know how. They are both right in their place, it's human nature to err and then learn from your mistakes and rectify it. So why should we fight over that.

Maan and Geet love each other and will sort out their mess in the mean time, lets droolDay Dreaming

Come on Maddy bring it on, bring out the best pics (there should be one of topless Maan) and links to the best episodes LOL

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Hi Maddy, it's definitely Option 1 for me, Drooling over Maan and seeing all the old episodes of my beloved Maaneet.

These are fictional characters and for them we are belittling a woman who's suffered a tragedy or bashing a lover who's trying to make things right but doesn't know how. They are both right in their place, it's human nature to err and then learn from your mistakes and rectify it. So why should we fight over that.

Maan and Geet love each other and will sort out their mess in the mean time, lets droolDay Dreaming

Come on Maddy bring it on, bring out the best pics (there should be one of topless Maan) and links to the best episodes LOL

Thanks dee, you inspired me, coz i have just saw, something Censored there, 

How can someone, INSULT my MAAN and GC, too ? They are literally making fun of this genuine guy ! Damn ! Angry

Some people ! 

Love you, Dee ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadrdee142

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Okay, guys, maddy has lost her mind ! Angry 

One Question :

Which one of the following is better ? And Harmless ? And positive ? And good for your temper ?

1. Drooling over Maan/GC, and forgetting all non sense bashing and stupid fights?

or

2. Writing, hell long, essays and 'Detailed Analysis' on fictional character, instigating more fights and bashing ?

Only 1. or 2. Select !

I don't want any more sentence, don't discuss ! I'm not in mood ! Just type the number !
 ( See ! I'm reducing your typing efforts, too ! Now, Love me ! LOL )

And, before anyone can suggest me for a poll, i know why i did not started it ! Don't debate !LOL Otherwise, who would write this much ? huh ? Wink

maddy i select #1 optionWink
now im sorry but im going to nikalofy my bhadas here why i chose this optionROFL
well all the ladies in this forum drool over GC/Maan..koi mane na maneWink sabko apne dil ka haal pata haiTongue...
tonight everyone is ready to drool over nanga punga GC in tip tip paniWink...some ladies will drool over nangi pungi DD tooROFL

so ladies stop being hypocrite about this drooling Issue...drooling issue OMG dat sounds funnyROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MinozRituparnaadrdee142iMadz

Semarnk Senior Member
Semarnk
Semarnk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

iMadz

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by maanddy

Okay, guys, maddy has lost her mind ! Angry 

One Question :

Which one of the following is better ? And Harmless ? And positive ? And good for your temper ?

1. Drooling over Maan/GC, and forgetting all non sense bashing and stupid fights?

or

2. Writing, hell long, essays and 'Detailed Analysis' on fictional character, instigating more fights and bashing ?

Only 1. or 2. Select !

I don't want any more sentence, don't discuss ! I'm not in mood ! Just type the number !
 ( See ! I'm reducing your typing efforts, too ! Now, Love me ! LOL )

And, before anyone can suggest me for a poll, i know why i did not started it ! Don't debate !LOL Otherwise, who would write this much ? huh ? Wink

now im sorry but im going to nikalofy my bhadas here why i chose this optionROFL
well all the ladies in this forum drool over GC/Maan..koi mane na maneWink sabko apne dil ka haal pata haiTongue...
tonight everyone is ready to drool over nanga punga GC in tip tip paniWink...some ladies will drool over nangi pungi DD tooROFL

so ladies stop being hypocrite about this drooling Issue...drooling issue OMG dat sounds funnyROFL

OMG Drooling over Maan & admiring DD I totally get, & but drooling over DDLOL  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzBatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

OMG Drooling over Maan & admiring DD I totally get, & but drooling over DDLOL  ROFL
[/QUOTE]

.ROFLROFL
parday mai rehne do parda na uthao
parda jo uth gaya to bhaid khul jaye ga

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MinozRituparnaadrdee142iMadz

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
ROFLgood oneROFL
I am up for ............................1Wink