Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

sheemu i messaged rupesh kumar the cameraman of SGP that whether  there is some kind of pressure on them for winding up SGP and he replied no.................so i guess all birthday's,anniversaries,gifting of album etc will come in the backdrop of sadness in SGP

Mr rupesh kumar and Rakesh sir is too good, they always reply👏👏i think that instead of C track they are planning to show some other track
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Mr rupesh kumar and Rakesh sir is too good, they always reply👏👏i think that instead of C track they are planning to show some other track

I reallly hope so ... I don't want to put too much though in to ....  I m afraid of let down... So I'll just wait and see which way they r going...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Renu. Sorry for the late reply. I was busy with the chores.
Anyways wow Thats great news. Thankyou for sharing. Hope that SGP goes on for at least another year.

By the way you're not just saying to cheer me up are you?
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That is good news .  And It ll b wonderful if SGP lasts another year..
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

sheemu i messaged rupesh kumar the cameraman of SGP that whether  there is some kind of pressure on them for winding up SGP and he replied no.................so i guess all birthday's,anniversaries,gifting of album etc will come in the backdrop of sadness in SGP

Oh...ab jaan mein jaan aayi...thanks renudi.... i hope ki sab kuch sahi nikle...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh man! Thanks for the article! But I so desperately hope its not the C track. Its a horrible illness I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This show is not about just shoeing new things or fresh .. it deal with same topics in a different way so like in normal case the main character will be having deadly disease and will not tell anyone... in SGP everyone will know about it and we will see how each of them will deal with it .. that is what makes this show so lovable

Trust me - we do not  get bored of same situations but we get sich of same way of handling the same issues.
lisbon thumbnail
i hope that suhana dosnt have "c" trk or any illness they are happy as they ar!!!!!!!