Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR an actor who stands apart (Page 6)

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaTuLa

I have just booked my place at the Hospital and I'll be glad of your company. BTW if so called rumours are to be believed, I might see you there on the 24th March......but they didn't say which year, so hoping they mean 2012.
@bold i no yaar, we r being greedy but its scary to even think bout LTL Dless orMRless.Ouch

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Originally posted by niki11

Yesterday i was thinking y the news of MR's exit affects me so much i have been watching daily  soaps for ages now  never before any actor or fictional character has such an effect on me i used to watch DMG,PR,BV  etc but i was never attached to any of these shows or actors of these shows so i tried to analyze what is so different this time after thinking a lot i came to the conclusion that its the way MR executes a scene or expresses the emotions it strikes a chord with the heart and you hopelessly fall for this man some of the scenes of ltl have been repeated in many soaps and movies  millions of time like realigation of love by dutta during jmm1 ,hand  offered to naku to help  her climb on the jeep, marriage proposal scene, the drunken scenes, list is endless but not a single actor of tv ind or bollywood could have the same effect on me MR just stands apart i am dead sure if the same role was done by any of the known tv actors of today this show would not have been that effective eg: yesterday every one was going gaga over how dutta was looking so cute during the episode' the ek ghut scene ' i do not think that cuteness was brought about by the writer  of the story or the dialogue writer it  was all MR's inputs and efforts.I feel all those ppl who think that replacing MR is possible will realise how wrong they are .A heartful thanx to MR for making my past year all the more entertaining and beautiful.He's a realStar
Just wanted to share wid u guys .
thanxSmile

Do you know how many times i fell on the floor reading this???!!Angry
Arre yaar, stick in a few full stops here and there! LOL
I was getting looks from my son, prob thinking why his mum was flopping around on the floor gasping for breath!Shocked

Anyway, agree with you! Mishal/Dutta is THE BEST!
Why he isnt appreciated more i dont know! *has dutty thots on how she wuld appreciate Mishal/Dutta*
Embarrassed

LOL ROFL Didnt notice the first time but i was wondering why i was out of breath after reading the post.    where have the fullstops vanished, breathless writing indeed, but agree with everything u wrote.

Edited by brvr - 19 March 2011 at 12:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

LOL ROFL Didnt notice the first time but i was wondering why i was out of breath after reading the post.    where have the fullstops vanished, breathless writing indeed, but agree with everything u wrote.
Fine yaar ab baar baar bol kar  embarass kyon kar rahe hoEmbarrassedAgli baar thode xtra laga dungiLOLisko hi edit kar deti hunTongue

-bharti-

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya6gang

well said niki, MR is an actor who stands apart.but my case is just opposite bcoz i don't like watching serials. for me serials are always time wastage. but but ltl is one of the part of my life. i hooked to ltl when visited to my aunts town,only one episode i watch there lekin uss ek episode ne dil or dimaag dono par hi aisa asar kiya k today i don't even miss a single repeat telecast.but i think wo asar uus epi. ka kam or mishal ka jyada tha that i am watching ltl.his acting skill , his expression, his smile, his neck movement, his eyes everything is just amazing. for me "MISHAL RAHEJA" jaisa actor naa aaj tak tv industry m aaya h or naa kabhi aayega. love u mishal.
thanx priya Embarrassed @bold u just spoke my mind for sum reason i can't get over his neckEmbarrassed@ RED : i luv u for sayin thisHug

Edited by niki11 - 19 March 2011 at 7:20am
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
His acting charms us , enthralls  us , it's flawless , n comes out as genuine . May god bless this wonderfully talented actor n brilliant entertainer that Mishal is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11ivy_11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

His acting charms us , enthralls  us , it's flawless , n comes out as genuine . May god bless this wonderfully talented actor n brilliant entertainer that Mishal is.
And may god bless some ppl wid brains to recognise his worthWink

ivy_11

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
MR and even MV are one of the vesatile actors........i m still imagining dat if this show had remain in 9:30pm slot it wud hv been at the top and wud hv beaten YRKKH and other...............YRKKKH wud hv ended.......if LTL had not moved to 8:30pm.............and here in this slot also LTL is leading.................MR MV AG VR  rocks.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11san121

Go to top