Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

TOI Ahmedabad Times Article on Sushant

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
PIN-UP PERFECT

Tellytowns eminently droolworthy heartthrobs are grabbing eyeballs and winning hearts with their boy next door charm.Presenting the prime time hotties with the wow factor...

Amrita Mulchandani

They make a million nubile hearts go dhakdhak when they arrive in the boudoirs every evening.Small screens new superstars are changing the way telly shows are watched.They pull out all the stops to grab eyeballs they flaunt their dance skills,show off their fab abs in shower scenes and even display their histrionic abilities.Oh,and sometime during the show they also tug at your heartstrings and woo their beloved.

SUSHANT RAJPUT

SUSHANT RAJPUT

Claim to Fa m e :

C h a r m i n g Sushant Singh Rajput (Manav Deshmukh from the TRP-tripper Pavitra Rishta) and televisions man with lightening in his feet (he was a finalist in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4) has many female fans vying for his attention.He confesses that being a heartthrob has its share of nightmarish experiences too.I was in a disc in Delhi recently where I felt I was suddenly mobbed by this bunch of girls who almost molested me! I started feeling scared for the first time.It was 2.30 am and I wanted to go home that was very unlike me because I love to party till the wee hours of the morning.

Love Life:

All the ambiguity on his relationship with his Pavitra Rishta co-star Ankita Lokhande was put to rest when he proposed to her on national television.

Wow factor:

Boyish charm,easy smile and down to earth nature makes him an instant hit with the fairer sex.

Edited by nishr - 18 March 2011 at 2:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmeeliRiddikuluslunza..Sonii..Nisha_90nikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Wow factor:

Boyish charm,easy smile and down to earth nature makes him an instant hit with the fairer sex.

I agree!  These are the three things I love about him too... especially the smile part... gosh... what an adorable smile this guy has....Day Dreaming ....its looks so innocent and he uses it so much... always keeps laughing and joking... sample these two and even the one with Shampa in my siggy....

Awwwwwwwwww......................Heart

Edited by nikitagmc - 18 March 2011 at 3:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanalunzaNisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Thnx a lot nisha...

soo true abt his smile Day Dreaming no wonder girls tried to molested him lolll

but despite of being such a superstar he soo luks like a boy next door where everyone feels related and cant stop from adoring him Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmeelilunzanikitagmc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top