Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

am i dreaming..or cvs such mein sudhar gaye (Page 4)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by voilet

Originally posted by jdfan

aik k bad aik good newsBig smile ...am i dreaming ya phir humaray pyaray cvs such mein sudhr gayeLOL ...first tapasya is not pregnant with veer's child...Big smileDancing..second..ichcha after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time showed improvement in her characterLOLDancinglets see how long it remains...LOLLOL third ooooo poor veer Cry dont worry now.a days there is treatment for thatBig smile it would  have created more problems if ichcha could  not be a mother Ouch because the type of sacrificing  woman she is ...she would have left youLOL .. so  guys it looks to me cvs do come to this forum and read our  views..all are one by one coming true..LOLLOLoh boy now i think i should end my  Uttaran watching  boycott and start  watching it again...LOL  i would love to see tappu's exposure.and even her daydreaming untill she will be exposed ..Wink and now there is no chance left for her because veer cannot be a father..she cannot even lie when she will be exposed..i mean as usual she will lie but really would love to see her faceDay Dreaming when she will come to know veer has fertility issues..so tappu auntie buri phansi.LOL.wait oh ho i forgot again..my poor  mahan tappuLOLLOL..sorry ..old habits dont go away very fastROFLshame on you ichcha and daminiAngry..now veer cannot be a father all because of youAngry LOL poor tappu ..you two have snatched her happiness once againAngryLOLROFLkya zaroorat thi doctor k pas janay ki..LOLLOL

yeah tappu auntie such mein buri phansi..and rathod is not the type of person jisay paisay day kar farigh karoLOLLOL...but i really hope cvs make sure veer goes undertreatmentOuch..i really feel sorry for himCry...poor guy how much he wanted to be a fatherCry...now the fault is in him.Cry.oooo poor soul .Cry..i dont want them to linger this track and veer going away from ichchaOuch 

Veer will defintely become a father otherwise how will Vansh comeSmile
yeahThumbs Up veecha dont worry i know you will have a baby soonSmile  am i right cvsAngry
i am sure a person like veer will handle this sensibly, and he will get good support from iccha
my respect will increase manifolds  for him Big smile
finally my anger for veer has cooled down after seeing yesterday episodeSmile

So Veer back to hero from zeroWink

not yetTongueLOLLOLbut he is no more a zero now, and i had enough of this hero zero talks yaar
no one is hero or zero in real life
i believe veer is a good person and his intentions r nice ,
so i still love this character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojjdfantiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Ur appreciation thread did the trick LOL LOL LOL
They changed so soon ..... Hopefully no dragging as well and they wind up all this soon....Fertility issue can anyways be solved So no issues 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojjdfantiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Veer has been under tremendous stress from the night he lifted his bride's ghunghat and saw Taps there instead of Ichcha... The events that happened ever since have served only to increase his distress, including his brother's death, etc.. Even now his family has not accepted Ichcha as his wife and over and above that, Tapasya has come and sat in his house claiming she is pregnant with his child... Under these circumstances,infertility issues can happen due to stress, the cause for most ailments... This can be adresseded and when the CVs think fit, they will definitely show Ichcha getting pregnant.. A hint to this effect was there through the words of Dr. Soni, when she said that if something was wrong in their reports, the issue can be tackled by her and there was nothing to worry.. Now showing Veer as not being able to father a child is very important for exposing Tapasya's lie and for the story to move forward...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojjdfanarunima_LUITintruderfasttiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Veer has been under tremendous stress from the night he lifted his bride's ghunghat and saw Taps there instead of Ichcha... The events that happened ever since have served only to increase his distress, including his brother's death, etc.. Even now his family has not accepted Ichcha as his wife and over and above that, Tapasya has come and sat in his house claiming she is pregnant with his child... Under these circumstances,infertility issues can happen due to stress, the cause for most ailments... This can be adresseded and when the CVs think fit, they will definitely show Ichcha getting pregnant.. A hint to this effect was there through the words of Dr. Soni, when she said that if something was wrong in their reports, the issue can be tackled by her and there was nothing to worry.. Now showing Veer as not being able to father a child is very important for exposing Tapasya's lie and for the story to move forward...
you are absolutely right.Smile..stress can be an issue.. and veer have been under a lot of stess from the day he has been married to tapasyaOuch....so may be  thats the problem... well lets see what cvs are planning and  yes it was very important for tapasya's exposureLOL because now tapasya cannot lieDancing  when being exposed ...by using that night when according to her view they both consumatedAngry..so tappu auntieWink he heLOLLOL no way to save yourself...LOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 18 March 2011 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

I agree ..he has gone thru so much of ups n downs , stress , n yes who says infertlity is not curable ...once Tappy the evil is out n he is at peace with his sweetheart Ichcha ..half the doctor's Job wud b done ........Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8souroj

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
CVs pe itni jaldi trust karna i don't think its logicalConfused

Go to top