Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

🤣tappu after her exposure leaving bundela house

O god😃 nice makeup with broken teeth🤣🤣🤣
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
call it multiple personality disorder..suffering from short term memory loss...
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

i am sure a person like veer will handle this sensibly, and he will get good support from iccha
my respect will increase manifolds  for him 😃
finally my anger for veer has cooled down after seeing yesterday episode😊

So Veer back to hero from zero😉
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: souroj

So Veer back to hero from zero😉

not yet😛😆😆but he is no more a zero now, and i had enough of this hero zero talks yaar
no one is hero or zero in real life
i believe veer is a good person and his intentions r nice ,
so i still love this character
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ur appreciation thread did the trick ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
They changed so soon ..... Hopefully no dragging as well and they wind up all this soon....Fertility issue can anyways be solved So no issues 
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Veer has been under tremendous stress from the night he lifted his bride's ghunghat and saw Taps there instead of Ichcha... The events that happened ever since have served only to increase his distress, including his brother's death, etc.. Even now his family has not accepted Ichcha as his wife and over and above that, Tapasya has come and sat in his house claiming she is pregnant with his child... Under these circumstances,infertility issues can happen due to stress, the cause for most ailments... This can be adresseded and when the CVs think fit, they will definitely show Ichcha getting pregnant.. A hint to this effect was there through the words of Dr. Soni, when she said that if something was wrong in their reports, the issue can be tackled by her and there was nothing to worry.. Now showing Veer as not being able to father a child is very important for exposing Tapasya's lie and for the story to move forward...
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

Veer has been under tremendous stress from the night he lifted his bride's ghunghat and saw Taps there instead of Ichcha... The events that happened ever since have served only to increase his distress, including his brother's death, etc.. Even now his family has not accepted Ichcha as his wife and over and above that, Tapasya has come and sat in his house claiming she is pregnant with his child... Under these circumstances,infertility issues can happen due to stress, the cause for most ailments... This can be adresseded and when the CVs think fit, they will definitely show Ichcha getting pregnant.. A hint to this effect was there through the words of Dr. Soni, when she said that if something was wrong in their reports, the issue can be tackled by her and there was nothing to worry.. Now showing Veer as not being able to father a child is very important for exposing Tapasya's lie and for the story to move forward...

you are absolutely right.😊..stress can be an issue.. and veer have been under a lot of stess from the day he has been married to tapasya....so may be  thats the problem... well lets see what cvs are planning and  yes it was very important for tapasya's exposure😆 because now tapasya cannot lie  when being exposed ...by using that night when according to her view they both consumated😡..so tappu auntie😉 he he😆😆 no way to save yourself...😆😆 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

you are absolutely right.😊..stress can be an issue.. and veer have been under a lot of stess from the day he has been married to tapasya....so may be  thats the problem... well lets see what cvs are planning and  yes it was very important for tapasya's exposure😆 because now tapasya cannot lie  when being exposed ...by using that night when according to her view they both consumated😡..so tappu auntie😉 he he😆😆 no way to save yourself...😆😆

🤣🤣yar  i really love the way you say tappu auntie😆😆 lol..
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

I agree ..he has gone thru so much of ups n downs , stress , n yes who says infertlity is not curable ...once Tappy the evil is out n he is at peace with his sweetheart Ichcha ..half the doctor's Job wud b done ........😊