am i dreaming..or cvs such mein sudhar gaye

Posted: 13 years ago

aik k bad aik good news๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...am i dreaming ? ya phir humaray pyaray cvs such mein sudhar gaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...first tapasya is not pregnant with veer's child...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..second..ichcha after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time showed improvement in her character๐Ÿ˜†lets see how long it remains...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† third ooooo poor veer ๐Ÿ˜ญ dont worry now.a days there is treatment for that๐Ÿ˜ƒ it would  have created more problems if ichcha could not be a mother  because the type of sacrificing  woman she is ...she would have left you๐Ÿ˜† .. so  guys it looks to me cvs do come to this forum and read our  views..all are one by one coming true..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†oh boy now i think i should end my   watching Uttaran  boycott and start  watching it again...๐Ÿ˜†  i would love to see tappu's exposure.and even her day dreaming untill she will be exposed ..๐Ÿ˜‰ and now there is no chance left for her because veer cannot be a father..she cannot even lie when she will be exposed..i mean as usual she will lie but really would love to see her face๐Ÿ˜ when she will come to know veer have  fertility issues..so tappu auntie buri phansi.๐Ÿ˜†.wait oh ho i forgot again..my poor  mahan tappu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..sorry ..old habits dont go away very fast๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃshame on you ichcha and damini๐Ÿ˜ก..now veer cannot be a father all because of you๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† poor tappu ..you two have snatched her happiness once again๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃkya zaroorat thi doctor k pas janay ki..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

aik k bad aik good news๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...am i dreaming ya phir humaray pyaray cvs such mein sudhr gaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...first tapasya is not pregnant with veer's child...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..second..ichcha after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time showed improvement in her character๐Ÿ˜†lets see how long it remains...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† third awwwww poor veer ๐Ÿ˜ญ dont worry now.a days there is treatment for that๐Ÿ˜ƒ it would  have created more problems if ichcha could not be a mother  because the type of sacrificing  woman she is ...she would have left you๐Ÿ˜† .. so  guys it looks to me cvs do come to this forum and read our  views..all are one by one coming true..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†oh boy now i think i should end my  Uttaran watching  boycott and start  watching it again...๐Ÿ˜†  i would love to see tappu's exposure.and even her daydreaming untill she will be exposed ..๐Ÿ˜‰ and now there is no chance left for her because veer cannot be a father..she cannot even lie when she will be exposed..i mean as usual she will lie but really would love to see her face๐Ÿ˜ when she will come to know veer is impotent...so tappu auntie buri phansi.๐Ÿ˜†.wait oh ho i forgot again..my poor  mahan tappu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..sorry ..old habits dont go away very fast๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃshame on you ichcha and damini๐Ÿ˜ก..now veer cannot be a father all because of you๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† poor tappu ..you two have snatched her happiness once again๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃkya zaroorat thi doctor k pas janay ki..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒtum nay party badal li kya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  all thanks to your apprecition thread  we got to see this change in cvs...but i  hope ichcha mata tell veer soon about his problem...i hope they wont keep this  track lingering for next two centuries...๐Ÿ˜† so that veer would go  under treatment tappu out of veecha life and happy veecha with their children๐Ÿ˜ and i really feel for veer poor guy he will heartbroken after knowing the truth ๐Ÿ˜ญ but would love to see ichcha support him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณlike he supports her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

jd sachi mein meri haalat same hain ๐Ÿ˜†

itnii khushi bardaasht nahin ho rahi mujhe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and i am sure veer is not impotent yaar , he has fertility problem and he will get well soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Awww Guys.....
I've actually begun daydreaming and always keep planning and imagining on how is Veer going to behave with Tapasya one he reads his test reports.
I know Veer is not that kinda guy who'll keep it a secret to remain "manly" before the world. Or maybe the gynac might add a remedy to the problem too, like an operation or medication.
And since TapNi have no idea about the test, I hope they won't involve their report switching tricks here.

So I wanna share what I really want to happen here.....
Tapasya running excitedly towards him and discussing about the baby
or
Doing another of her emotional blackmail on him
AND
He reacts in EXACTLY the same way he did on the Tapasya-Rain-Dance-Seduction night.

I mean gentle at first and then retaliate with a tight slap.

All those wanting a similar scene please like my reply and join me in my prayers to Chanda's Kanhaji.....

aik k bad aik good news๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...am i dreaming ya phir humaray pyaray cvs such mein sudhr gaye๐Ÿ˜† ...first tapasya is not pregnant with veer's child...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..second..ichcha after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time showed improvement in her character๐Ÿ˜†lets see how long it remains...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†third awwwww poor veer ๐Ÿ˜ญdont worry now.a days there is treatment for that๐Ÿ˜ƒit would have created more problems if ichcha could not be a mother because the type of sacrificing woman she is ...she would have left you๐Ÿ˜†.. soguys it looks to me cvs do come to this forum and readour views..all are one by one coming true..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†oh boy now i think i should end my Uttaran watching boycott and start watching it again...๐Ÿ˜† i would love to see tappu's exposure.and even her daydreaming untill she will be exposed ..๐Ÿ˜‰and now there is no chance left for her because veer cannot be a father..she cannot even lie when she will be exposed..i mean as usual she will lie but really would love to see her face๐Ÿ˜ when she will come to know veer has fertility issues..so tappu auntie buri phansi.๐Ÿ˜†.wait oh ho i forgot again..my poor mahan tappu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..sorry ..old habits dont go away very fast๐Ÿคฃshame on you ichcha and damini๐Ÿ˜ก..now veer cannot be a father all because of you๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†poor tappu ..you two have snatched her happiness once again๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃkya zaroorat thi doctor k pas janay ki..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jdfan dear, to praise Tapu u wd hv to take permission from some people, otherwise u will be reported for sarcastic comments and direct wm will be in avtion ๐Ÿ˜† so be careful. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by intruderfast

jd sachi mein meri haalat same hain ๐Ÿ˜†

itnii khushi bardaasht nahin ho rahi mujhe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and i am sure veer is not impotent yaar , he has fertility problem and he will get well soon๐Ÿ˜Š
dear impotnet word is used in many  contexts  i have used in the context of inner weakness ..okay i have changed it ...i dont want that poor guy to be like this forever๐Ÿ˜ญ no way .. if cvs have brains they will show  him go under treatment  and be fine again๐Ÿ˜Š its not his fault but i hope cvs are  not planning to make him sick and linger the track more๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก...veer sick planing to keep ichcha away from him๐Ÿ˜•  for her betterment.๐Ÿ˜ก...because he neither smokes, or drink (okay sometimes๐Ÿ˜† when he is heartbroken๐Ÿ˜ญ)or is a drug addict  or  i dont think he will have genetic issues๐Ÿค”seeing his family .. what else๐Ÿ˜•  cvs dont have that much brain to think about other issues....๐Ÿ˜† as for  tappu madam her days are soon gonna be over ..rathod uncle is  coming may be next year but coming ๐Ÿ˜† oh ho again i forgot i am on tappu jap.. why  i am thinking about veecha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i should be thinking about ... the great tappu๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

Jdfan dear, to praise Tapu u wd hv to take permission from some people, otherwise u will be reported for sarcastic comments and direct wm will be in avtion ๐Ÿ˜† so be careful. ๐Ÿ˜‰
why๐Ÿ˜• i am not making fun of anybody neither rashmi desai's๐Ÿ˜• ..now  jyoti too sometimes make fun of tappu. even of  ichcha and veer ...she will be reported too๐Ÿ˜•..lol i am only making fun of tappu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜• whats wrong in that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

why๐Ÿ˜• i am not making fun of anybody neither rashmi desai's๐Ÿ˜• ..now jyoti too sometimes make fun of tappu. even of ichcha and veer ...she will be reported too๐Ÿ˜•..lol i am only making fun of tappu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•whats wrong in that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sometime u can't understand wht is wrong ๐Ÿ˜† as I CD not understand wht was wrong with my thread ๐Ÿ˜† I was also really appreciating Tapu by my deeeep heart ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ but see warning meter in action ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nikkie

Awww Guys.....
I've actually begun daydreaming and always keep planning and imagining on how is Veer going to behave with Tapasya one he reads his test reports.
I know Veer is not that kinda guy who'll keep it a secret to remain "manly" before the world. Or maybe the gynac might add a remedy to the problem too, like an operation or medication.
And since TapNi have no idea about the test, I hope they won't involve their report switching tricks here.

So I wanna share what I really want to happen here.....
Tapasya running excitedly towards him and discussing about the baby
or
Doing another of her emotional blackmail on him
AND
He reacts in EXACTLY the same way he did on the Tapasya-Rain-Dance-Seduction night.

I mean gentle at first and then retaliate with a tight slap.

All those wanting a similar scene please like my reply and join me in my prayers to Chanda's Kanhaji.....
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i really want veer to give tight slap to tappu..๐Ÿ˜ in reality not in tappu's dream๐Ÿ˜†jogi and ichcha have already given her๐Ÿ˜† now its veer's turn...๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜i really want veer to give tight slap to tappu..๐Ÿ˜ in reality not in tappu's dream๐Ÿ˜†jogi and ichcha have already given her๐Ÿ˜†now its veer's turn...๐Ÿ˜†

I want Veer and Ichchha both de danadan, left rit and TRAP from inside. Waise bhit he/she started kicking her since three month ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†