India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 80)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Jenzie, thank you SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO much hun for the ShiRan banners Hug LOVE them!!! Added them already to the CC :D

Gorgeous stuff.. specially the Damon-Elena one. love love love the coloring on it Day Dreaming

Gary!!! Will def. miss him a lot.. BCCI did try and convince him but he had to go.. Afterall, it's his OWN country calling him now for coaching after realising his potential and moreover, his little sons and wife there.. sighs. He had just to go, didn't he =( Country is country I guess.. Nothing great than your own janam bhumi<3 We ll MISS you TONS, Gary!!!! Thanks for everything you did! And Thank you SOO much for making a sig on him, Jen! It's wonderful =)
I am thinking of doing something for Gary! Will let you know soon, ok? Hopefully, it works.. he connected DEEPLY to fans. Just feel like doing it for him!

But but but nowwww, Warneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey has showed his interest in coaching usssss!! woott woottt... I hope he fills out the form and is selected. He ll take our bowling to a neww level if taken :D Really wanna see him as the coach...

Fabulous work, Jen!
Mwhaaz, Anku Hug

Edited by x.Anku.x - 06 April 2011 at 2:41pm

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

jenny its gr88888888 update yr...........Hug
totally fida on shiran....Day DreamingDay Dreaming
others r also fab.........as always
hmm now w88ng for next update asap shiran...........
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dear.............

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous update, Jen! Your new styles are really rocking.Clap I esp love this one, the blending is just pro and the black and white colorization makes the pics really stand out.

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Can't even remember when I last commented but I know I've missed quite a few updates!

CRICKET siggies OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!! and love Maaneet ones :D
Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Ekks! Reserved!! (:

*** Unreserve ****

Oh... I've seen the whole version of the Gary interview. there is also another one on cricinfo, but I cant seem to watch too many of it because it simply hurts. I mean, I never thought It would affect me so much that he's leaving, but it does, and i really wanted him to stay. I think BCCI didnt bother trying because he knew Gary wouldnt stay. He has his own family, and james and joshua are really small. I guess they needed their dad. But I dont ever want another coach, because I still have this gut feeling that he will be back. 6 moths from now, or maybe a year into the win, he will decide its time to come back to his family! And I am very optimistic that the day will come - and that day would be one of the most special days in cricket! (:

I looove the first sig, and when I change my sig box tom, it will be there without a doubt! He's been such an angel to us. He came out of nowhere and brought us to where we truly belonged! I am so proud to have such an amazing coach like him. He will be back, and I'm sure the team will make sure he's back! And I dont think we can get anyone better than him, because no one like that exist in this world! Approve LOL But really... I want him to reconsider. And for that, we cant get a new coach - whatsoever!

Arjun-Arohi is magical! That's all I have to say. Did you see today's episode. The best birthday gifts, and the best birthday on Television. What scenes, and KK are so brilliant. Never seen such chemistry in my entire life. They are so far away and yet that love and admiration is sooo evident it makes me want to just stare. You know, It felt so real that I was almost embarrased and guilty because it felt like I was invading their private moment. Never seen anything like these 2. Maybe that's just me, but they can move mountains without an effort!

Bonnie and Damon? Ooooh... I WISH! I WISH Elena gets jealous when she sees them together, just like in your sig! I WISH! They are sooo epic... I am so excited to see the epi.. havent seen it yet! BUT sooo excited! ginny and dhruv? No idea who they are... Your Maneet stuff are top! They are soo amazing... love the colouring and everything... and the text - as usual! LOL

Now, onto the ShiRan ones! LOL The first one is EPIC! The best sig of them all easily. I guess thats because of the brilliant colouring! I adore the purple sparks around the center. It's stunning, but more so, I just love the pics you chose. It's simply the best choice ever! Oho! I just adore it sooo much, and unlike many other ShiRan sigs, this one is actually the kind that is simplistic. What I love most about it is that you allow the pics to talk for the emotions rather than mere words. Which is very very heartening!

The second one on the other hand has a lot to do about the text, and its perfect. I adore that song, and seriously, when you make shiran stuff, i always feel that every song would suit them! It's like everything is made perfect for them, when u use the pics and colouring that u use! Oh... even Chak De India would suit them for all i know! ROFL

The third one is another one of the simplistic ones. I dont think I recognise the song, but I'm sure I heard it somewhere. I love the pics you chose. I think I saw it in one of the VMs? Or maybe it was ur VM? ROFL but anyway, it's perfection. Like everything you make on these 2! All the time!

Adore the ShiRan CC stuff! I like how you used a blend of ShiRan and SidShi in it! Thats perfection... Amazing stuff jens... like always! Perfect or perfectly perfect... that is the question! ROFLROFL I'm sorry... I think I am high! ROFL

Edited by Cess- - 06 April 2011 at 10:57pm
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
all the random ones I have!! there are many pages...check them:)Heart

lovekwshilpa Groupbie
lovekwshilpa
lovekwshilpa

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
omg omg jenny shiran siggs amazinggggg
love uuuuuuuuuuuuu
u always make my day................
shiran sooooooooo cute.........angels 
m speechless dear................
thnx dear.,,,,,,,,
others r also mindblowing..
bt my fav is shiran..
thnx again...

Edited by lovekwshilpa - 06 April 2011 at 10:16pm
kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
love the work jennnnyy just awesome abhay pia maan geet stuff just rocked loved the mann geet siggie saying not ur everday lovestory just gold loved the gary siigies wonderful work look foward to see more maan geet and bahy pia next time sweety bye ;)

Go to top