India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 74)

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

delena one is my favv :) ahh. another dance scene betwee them! I was waiting for it :D LOL!

LOVE Cric siggs. ShiRan siggs are my FAVV! amazing work!

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you all so much so much... Ahh, feels amazing to get such amaazing comments from everyone.

Yeah, there will be more Ind Cricket stuff. I love the game of Cricket but only when India is playing so I cannot make anyone's sig other than Indian Cricket. Hope everyone understands.Smile I love my men in blueeeee!!!

& yes, there will be more ShiRan stuff, cause I am gonna mix and match with ipod.  damn, they are so many songs that would suit themmm!!

& a lot of other stuff. TL ended, so some Anurag -Tani stuff, though I heard Harshad might come in KMH so I am quite happy that that if t's true;)

I really like this show Chajjiya mein pyar or something like that and the lead Ginyy and Dhruv ARE damn cute, and PKYEK and Geet, and the rest of the others/

Even I miss the damn large updates;)  I have found some awesome Ind Cricket sigs courtsey FACEBOOK:) so cannot wait to twirl my magic onto them:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.nikita_88-Gaganjot-notfadedawayHeavenlyBliss.

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Jenny Lovely Creations you have there!! Loved the cricket ones!!! Ahh soo happy that they won!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!

*note: Harshad is not coming in KMH (thank god for me ROFL), that was just an April fool prank that was pulled.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Jenny Lovely Creations you have there!! Loved the cricket ones!!! Ahh soo happy that they won!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!

*note: Harshad is not coming in KMH (thank god for me ROFL), that was just an April fool prank that was pulled.

Thanks Gagu for both the news;) In a way, it;s good. Harshad would have looked odd with Kritika for whatever reason, but I hope she puts him somewhere. He's a fine actor to be wasted anywhere;)

Thanks for liking my stuff. Means a lotHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-indiandoll89

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Amazingggg update Jenny!

The Abhiya sigs look awesomeee, especially the last confession one =) The first sig made me laugh, cuz of Piya's expression...and OMG you used Gunjan's 'Kya Hua Yeh' song on it! Shocked LOL The lyrics do suit the sig though lol.

The cricket sig is beautiful, and I love the overlay text you did =) The ShiRan sigs are so so pretty as usual! I love, love, lovee the style of the Delena sig! Its stunninggg! The Bonnie-Jeremy sig is really cute too =)

I miss your Maaneet sigs Jens! If you can make some old stuff, like the Hoshiyarpur and early Delhi days, that would be great! Man, those scenes were classic <3

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
JENNNNYYYYYYYYYYY (This is like my trademark style of writing your name LOL)

Wow, I'm so used to seeing Cricket updates, seeing other sigs make me realize other things also exist ROFL Firstly, I absolutely love love love the AbhiYa sig! You guys do such amazing stuff with your AbhiYa sigs! And OMG, I just found out, Abhay turns Pia into a vamp? WOW :O

The cricket sig. WOW. FABULOUS. AMAZING. With no text, it looks all the more Brilliant. You can feel the  emotions. Dang it Jenny, I still can't get over the fact that we WONNNNN!

Delena and Beremy have to be my FAVS! I'm just waiting for cricket fever to go down so I can use other stuff ROFL

The ShiRan ones, as always, SUPER AMAZING. I love what you do to your sigs. And if you don't mind, could you please share some of your textures with me? I'm in terrible need of someLOL

BEAUTIFUL Update Jenny :D Loooooooved it!

Sugg: Dravid-Ganguly-Tendulkar sigs pleaaaaase. And yeah, some Arjun Shweta! Been long since I saw any sig on them! LOL and edit: Only Dravid bhi chalegaLOL I looove him a lot!

Edited by utfracks - 04 April 2011 at 11:23pm
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Was gonna have this one for the next gallery, but well, it happened in this gallery and I thought #13 was gonna be the unlucky one, but I'll treasure this gallery forever.. A history was created in this gallery!!Party

My new banner.. Sorry it's not for use, but would love to know what u all think about it;:)

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*-jas-shona.* ~ Roshni ~ *.StarryPhoenix.MohitzPari.nyctophiliaaishhh.monty22Siddhi_rainydays.AS..ragzz.QueSeraSerawidasafeplacetoland-Harshu-SunShine_Arelentless.serendipity.indiandoll89-Preeti-

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Jen were you sleepy or was I reading wrong?Stern Smile heheh..x I sware two seconds ago you said page 1/75 in the title..and I was like oye there is no 75ROFL goshh hahah..but yeah.
do I even need to say it? The banner is totally GORGEOUS, I love the colouring, light texture and the text how you used the colours you didEmbarrassedBig smile it's reaaaaally beautiful<3
blueeee all the wayCool

Go to top