India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 69)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Jenny!! OMG! OMG!! I dunno what to say!! Ur sigs left me speechless && ur quotes brought tears in my eyes!! I can't tell you how much I lOve ur creations && how much I lOve my Indian team!! Proud to be an Indian!! Thank You so much Jenny fo making these AMAZING sigs!! using one of them! It was hard to choose but I chose one!! Loved ur creations gurl && hats off to your creativity!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Oh god, FAB FAB stuff Jensie!!!! Just FAB/ I don't know what to use and what not!!!

Shit, can you still believe it? We've won it! I still can't! This seems SO unreal. Till yest, we were all thinking what'll happen, how will it go, and we'll win. But this feeling is SO different. It feels soo great, so proud.  I guess ths is the biggest day in any Indian's life. Seriously. 28 years later.
I guess in the end, it was written in destiny for the cup to be Sachin's. God couldn't let his most precious son's wish go unfulfilled.

Oh my, I've totally deviated. Sorryyyy/ Anyways, back to the siggies, they're EPIC. I don't even have adjectives. Stunning work!

JennyPenny

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
so agree on your match review!!!
I LOVE LOVEL OVEL OT HTEM ALL!!!
theya re so so so good....truly unbelievable!!!! so many fab stufff...don't know what i will use soon...but i will use it soon!!
love your texts...might steal some!!
love how you made the tuvi one...its a fab none...he was so emotioanll..i was like aww!!

JennyPenny

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
SPEECHLESS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO SAY YOU !!!!! I CAN"T FIND WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

BOW DOWN MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

FIRST INDIAN CRICKET TEAM MADE ME EMOTIONAL & TOOK MY VOICE LOL & UR CREATION MADE ME AGAIN SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I JUST WANN A SCREAM I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

JennyPenny

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
OMG jennyy its gorgeous!!!!

agreed with each word u said!!!

wadda moment 2 watch n experience!!! historic!!!

thank u GOD n thank u team INDIA!!!!

BLEEDING BLUE!!!PROUD INDIANS!!!

each siggie has every emotion attached 2 it!!! awesoem work!!! cant get words 2 describe!!!

surely d moment which will be always cherished by us!!!!

JennyPenny

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
This is reserved! I am still not over the fact that we won. We won because we are champions, and we won because we were the better team. Yet, until this moment, I cant believe we won! Because to be able to see my team being bashed and almost killed in 2007 - and then to be able to lift themselves up and win it 4 years later - I just cannot find the words to describe the feeling. It feels like there can never be anything better. I love my team so much, and more than for India - I am just so happy to see their smiling faces. They've given their life for this cup, and I am ecstatic that they fulfilled their dream. 

The team has suffered and gone through so much - fatigue, stress, anxiety, sleepless nights, pain, tears, anguish - just to name a few. I am so proud of them to be able to life themselves up as well as the cup! Team India rocks, and yesterday - they made me feel like I could never be anyone else other than an India! Love you guys! 

ROFL Jens - sorry for the retarded little speech there. I just had to say it somewhere, and where better than here? After reading what u had to say, I just had to let mine out! Will be back, and maybe I might even comment on 5-6 team member I though was the most vital guys in the win! (: Will be back! 

*** Back! Approve ***

Can I just scream out, WE WON again?? can you actually believe it?? We WON!! We really WON! We are the champs! I just cannot digest it, no matter how hard I try. I think it will slowly sink in... I adore the second sig of urs. Champions - dream of it and makes it happen! Isnt that what team India is all about? Now... after all this, I feel like I need to watch each match, each innings, each wicket and each run. This team is simply historic! I am so excited for the upcoming series, all of them. The one in Windies, in England... all of them! Maybe it's the WC fever, but I just realized how awesome cricket actually is!! LOL

Dhoni was adorable. When he hit the winning runs, Yuvi and him had such contrasting emotions it was surreal! D was staring at the ball, literally waiting for it to drop in the stands. He stared at it for ages, then ran to get a stump. Yuvi just started crying, and went for the hug. He believed they won, and so he just broke down. It was so historic it gives me goosebumps. Even the mere thought of it makes me shiver! It's trueee!! We WON!

I just love you for making stuff on Gary! He is the true hero along with Sachin. He is the guy that made us win this. And the team acknowledges it! I am so grateful to him for all that he's done for us. And I really get this feeling he will come back. Maybe he wont stay for now, but I am sure he will decide to come back when he thinks its time. I dont want a new coach for the team. I think they'll be find without one. They were when they won 2007 T20. I will pray that Gary comes back. We need him more than he needs us! 

Gauti is a hero! The media acknowledges it or not, he's a damn amazing hero! What a knock, under immense pressure. I know what D did is unexplainable, but I still felt Gauti deserved the MOM. Just because he came into the crease when Viru had just been dismissed and the score card read 0/1. To be able to steer his team through that and almost finish it for India. What a knock and what a champ he is! 

The News paper Sig is EPIC!! LOL Love the Sach stuff, especially with Arjun and Sara. They are all such an adorable family! Goodness feel so happy for Sach. His dream come true and what a fairy tale it had been for him! So so glad it happened! Just so happy!! LOL Yuvi was inconsolable! I was cryign along with him. It meant so much, just so much. You could see it in his eyes, his tears. The way he hugged everyone, the way he hugged Bhajji, Zak and D screaming he did it, and the way he hugged Sachin like a small boy, it was so touching! What a revelation he has been! So damn proud of the guy! 

Everyone else was adorable too... Suresh was just ecstatic along with Virat. They were the ones carryign D, Sach and Gary... the young guns as they say! LOL Bhajji was so emotional, and Zak was just his strong, yet happy self. I actually saw his eyes teary in the end. Never thought I'd see a day when all these guys would just cry like that in happiness. I am so so so so so proud of them. No matter how much I say this, it wont be enough! 

Amazing stuff Jens. I know I spoke more about the team than ur creations, but believe me when I say this, every one of them are a gem! My fav being Gary ones. Hope you guys are planning to make more, cz I'm not givign up celebrations for the next 2 months or so! ROFL

Edited by Cess- - 03 April 2011 at 10:17pm

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you thank you so much guys! will comment to all your very soon:) Love love to all of youHug

-Swetha-

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/A5rSv.png
his kids? awww. thats cute! i love the first sig...so pretty, one of ur prettiest. WC has brought out the best of u! and Congo!!

Go to top