India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 64)

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
ahhhh the sigs!!! love each and every one of them so much.

and completely agree about our Team respecting the game that is cricket. We don't have bias based on only praising our own team, if someone if truly a legend in cricket, our team will praise them. Our team is so very humble. No matter how much all previous captains of other teams were talking against India, no matter what all those people were saying that Team India only looks good on paper, not on performance. They proved them all wrong, with their actions. I love how our team isn't one to talk big, they DO big!!!

about the parents always reminiscing back to the 1983 match, same here! They talk about it.. and they always talk to highly about it. But that same feeling they have when talking about that match doesn't come till you experience a winning world cup of your own. I know, I know fully that this world cup is something I will be talking about for a long time. So so proud to be an Indian. If I ever get an opportunity to pick, I would beg to be Indian every time! and that's not due to win, that's cause of what India and Indians stand for, the kind of people we are. our culture.. everything. So proud!

I especially love that newspaper sig. Just amazing!

Someone give me tickets to Mumbai right now pleaseeeee!! I so wish I was there..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naina-

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Fab Update ! Specially these two siggies ! Amazing !

JennyPenny

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
beautiful siggies jen amazing update bleeding blue love sachin and dhoni and of course rest of the team are amazing  :) India rocked man and ur siggies captured every amazing momment jenny thank u soo much for this beautiful work I wish gambir made a century but his runs are gold :) love u team india love u jenny 

JennyPenny

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Jens I can't explain what I felt this morning having gotten up and finding out that yes, it is actually ours, and no it's not a dream. I didn't watch the match and, I do regret it. I can say that for sure. But was watching the news channel this morning. And yes. I did cry. It's definitely one of those proud moments for me as an INDIAN. I can't even BEGIN to imagine what it must be like for them, their faces, and the pictures alone just say so so so much. And the second time after that I cried again. Now. Right now. God knows for the how many-eth time. But Im feeling proud. For the first time I felt the energy, the excitement and just the wave running through me all night. I don't even know how I got to sleep, but I did. Praying. Thank YOU for all that you have done for me this WC season. it's just another way to show how proud I am of our Indian TEAM.
I don't know where I'm going with this, but too emotionally mucked up to think right :) I can't say much about the sigs. Except that they are beautiful. Ad what I like most - they express the mix of emotions so damn well. I love your work. Hands down.
I feel like I will use a lot of these. When I get myself together :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.-x-Reshu-x-JennyPenny

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Awwwww Aish!!!!! Hug Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.JennyPenny

:.Roshni.: IF-Dazzler
:.Roshni.:
:.Roshni.:

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
OMG Jennyyyy!!!
I was jus waitingggg for ur update after the most terrific win everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrBig smile
What a match!!!! The most cherished moment of evry indianBig smile

And your update!! I want to use each and every signature!!! Each and every siggie out there is so so sooo beautiful!!!!! A terrific update! 

Have you made any avis??

Love
roshni 

JennyPenny

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hwy jenny u knw wht i LOVED abt ur this update? its GARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

i mean he is such a gr8 man n if he dis-continues this coach contract tht will be our loss, thr wont be nay garry after this! 

he is A-mazing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-JennyPenny

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
awesome sigs JennyClapClap

for now i m using Kirsten oneEmbarrassed i want to thank this guy from bottom of my heart who worked so hard for our team and brought that positivity which lead them to win this cupClap

Edited by -x-Reshu-x- - 03 April 2011 at 6:44am

JennyPenny

Go to top