India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 58)

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
gorgeous updte

senorita

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you Zaynoo & ShilpaHug

Love what SRK said today:) So damn sweet!

"Bante nahi world champion ache ya bure start se, bante hai world champions ek big blue Indian heart se!" -SRK :)

SRK. we heart you<33

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-aishhh.Zaynoo2320sweet.melodyindiandoll89

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
That's right Jen! No matter what anyone does now, the fact will remain fact. India won the match and they are going onto the finals! Whoever has an issue with that, can use a splash of reality.
and I love the text on that sig, the recreate history one. Yeah baby, we're here and totally in the game!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Love your work!! Arjun sig is damn beautifull :D Lovee the text!
Even though im not with India...Your Cric sigs are amazing!
GurTi stuff is awesomee! Lovin your PKYEK sig!
Shiran stuff is gorgeouss! They make a really good couple(:
Damon-Elena sig is stunning! Keep making more on them(:
Suku-DD is adorable! Loved their bond in dmg(:

Beautiful update!

Edited by ..-Komal-.. - 31 March 2011 at 4:00pm
Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
You are so fast, it's crazy! Stern Smile I didn't realize you updated. 

Reserved - will be back! In a few mins! LOL

*** Okay Back ***

I love the AB one! It's one of those simple ones I love! Soo amazing! 

Now onto cricket. Ive written so much about the win in so many galleries, in fb, everywhere, that I am literally exhausted! ROFL But the sigs brings back the lost blue in me! LOL! I adore all of them! Like all of them! Especially the text you use! "Jannat ka nazara" was simply EPIC! Love it! And win the Cup for Sachin! Absolutely - this is his last WC, and we need to make it memorable for him. But also, Win the cup for the one and only hidden hero of the Indian Team - Gary Kirsten! Love the guy... He needs sigs! LOL I think he is sooo vital for us, and i really wish he would reconsider staying. We need him more than he needs us! He is family! ):

I love the 'we are no longer a team, we are a family' one! That one is brilliant! Love the pics you chose, I have awesome pics of the guys... will Pm you when I get a chance. There is this one pics I adore: 

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/2011/2/9ecbef58-67c1-4a64-b15b-97de486dc599HiRes.JPG

^^ this one is super cute! Just the chillax was they were laughing and smiling! It's so adorable! 

Dont believe in words, only actions - Haha! Love the pic! ROFL It was like a hurricane had struck and ruined the place entirely! Except it's no ruined, it's enlightened... (?) Was trying to be poetic there! ROFL Anyway, that one is gorgeous! The winning friendship ones are even more awesome! Although my fav still has to be the one you made on Yuv and Zak. That one was soo amazing - EPIC!

I actually freaked out when I saw Gurmeet and Drishti! They were the first celebs I saw, and I was like - OMG!! Haha... they looked soo adorable! Loved the way Gurmeet was smiling, and he even did this short dance! It was so cute! Second one has got to be my fav! It's super sweet - especially the border -sort kinda frame! Ermm I dunno what u call it, but its stunning! (:

Viru and his baby boy is adorable! I forgot the boy's name! Damn! But he's too cute. Seen the little one grown up - he was such a cute baby, then a little 1 year old, and now he's big! LOL Sweetiepie! 

Now onto ShiRan:

Even if i am too hyper about cricket, i tend to just feel calm-happy when I talk about ShiRan - especially ur stuff on them! Adore the first one! I love the text you use - we've established that! But honestly, it's like everytime your choice gets even better. Love the colouring and the pics you chose. i prefer the border. I dunno why but it looks even more enhanced!

Second one is my fav though! Love this song, and it so suits the Sig and ShiRan. Rather - SidShi! Adorable stuff, especially how you used their real scenes in the middle. It doesn't look merged. Actually, I dont even want to believe its merged because I can see them together in the middle! LOL So amazing, colouring, text, everything! Another one of your perfections! Goodness - I have gazillions to use after the cricket madness is over! ROFL

Everything else is awesome! Loved the update! Even wen i am literally losing it because of cricket, I still feel the love for ShiRan! That's the hold they have on me! But I guess that's also because you keep making these mind-bioggling sigs on them! Love them and you as well! Amazing update - the usual! ROFL

Edited by Cess- - 31 March 2011 at 7:56pm
AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
beautiful work hun<3
Just LOVE the cricket sigs<3 Though I wasnt hope to watch the game..had to go to uni..I was checking the scores from my phone..and updates from many of my friends..so happy<3:) Excited for the final on saturday..will use the sig soon:)
Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
OMGG gorgeous gorgeous update Jenny!

Everything looks fabbb, and there is alot of BLUE in this update! LOL 

Honestly Jenny, I may not be Indian or a cricket fan...but your India cricket sigs are probably the best I have seen out of all the other India cricket sigs floating around! The passion you feel for the sport and team really shows in your sigs! You should be very proud for making such amazinggg team India sigs =) Even I can't stop staring at them! LOL Each one of them looks mindblowing! Especially the colouring on them is beautifulllll.

OMG the GurTi sigs are adorableeeee! Ahhh they looked so cute sitting together while cheering for India =)

The ShiRan sigs are so so prettyyy as always! Oh and I love, love, loveee the colouring on the Delena sig =) So gorgeous!

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Jenny Hug

awesome update. 

Speechless.  all stuff r wonderful.

for  indian cricket team & shiRan siggie

'Bow down' Embarrassed.

love you so much.Smile

Go to top