India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 44)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
gorgeous update jenny :)

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Wow..mega update!!  that was some update jenny! Totally loved the Indian Crick, KaSh and ShiRan ones. You make lovely siggies on other couples too, but unfortunately atm, I dont watch any Indian telly show..so can't relate to other couples that much. Used to watch and was crazy for Geet long time back, but that was quite sometime back and not even inspired to start watching it again. Same with PKYEK..used to like it initially, my fav being Misha and Panchi..lost interest in between..but I just might get back to it since I really like Panchi and there are chances of Sid-Panchi track in future..so atm am contemplating whether to get back to it or not.
Loved the Agle Janam sigg too. I used to like these two. :)
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
WOOHHH now that was HUGEE!! But I love it! LOLZ!

PKYEK ones came out fabbb. Arjun-Bhavana one is soo cute, Bhavna is a cute girl truly even though she looks simple. TVD ones are stunning, I love how the last Ian/Nina ones came out, loving the coloring on them especially...Cricket ones are coming out better and better as updates pass.

Maaneet and MoNaya ones are awesome and the ShiRan ones are "thuds" You keep getting better and better with the merging, the first one is totally divine, its truly like a peaceful dream and the last one came out sooo amazing also, loved the use of pics on that...

Keep rocking!!
AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
beautiful sigs..

senorita
bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
love the kash and monaya siggies really miss sajan but nice UD
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Thank you guys so much for your comments. Big smile my favorite part of every update are the comments.

well, this time, it's mix with few favorites added in..

feel free to use

Ind Cricket:

Daren & Shai: They are so damn cute<3

Shailene:

Mohit:

Mishal.Ouch Gonna miss him. The gallery might not have many updates of his, but I adore this guy. From Love story days. I loved him as Akash and now Dutta. I really hope he comes back to the show.

Dutta - Nakku:

Rohan-Isha: watched their scenes again and got hooked:

ViSu: lack of scenes of Abhiya so Visu<3

ShiRan: always in the update:)

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*angelshyWhiteNights.-jas-ramsha_002shona.* ~ Roshni ~ *shareen-Kash-Siddhi_Aisha.26javey.Sidramonty22nyctophilia.MohitzPari.sofiaaax.SobtiObsessionspiritcrimsonaa123.80relentless.indian_beauty-x-Reshu-x-AS..-Fatima--SilentLove-nikita_88LennieHeavenlyBliss.indiandoll89serendipity...RamKiJanaki..-Swetha-

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

jenny Hug

uff that was fantastic updates........Embarrassed  love them all............Clap

ur indian cricket team....siggies r always Awesome.Thumbs Up

Mishal siggies....r fabulous. we will miss him Ouch he was awesome as Akash in love story........Embarrassed oh u again make me travel back to Love story serial days. i love teri yaadein & title track song of that show .......Embarrassed without Dutta LTL can't be any more..........Confused missing my kala  too. Ouch

i love this one most. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Mere paas tum sada wapas aa jao Embarrassed
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after so many days i saw ur creation on RoSha Embarrassed i miss them a lot. i love ur siggies on RoSha on last episode of Rishta . Com. Clap missing Kavi shastri........Ouch indian television indutry shpuld make this kind of show. Embarrassed

& i m back to my ShiRan  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 
this siggie remind me Sidra FF part ..........& u had suggested the song that i see you...........Big smile it was perfect .......Clap Star waiting for ShiRan MIX on this song. Embarrassed

second siggie ufffffff  can't explain you how much i love this siggie......LOL stand here watch me burn...............that song is mine Fav song........i m addicted to this song.....you remind me KaSh VM on this song by Amna........that was fantastic VM.

keep it up. 
love you.Smile

Edited by monty22 - 29 March 2011 at 4:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-nikita_88

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Jenny!!!!! Wow A Super Stunning Update Hug

The Indian Cricket sigs are Simply INCREDIBLE Clap Clap Clap Loved this One Simply OUTSTANDING Clap Clap

The Mishal Raheja Sigs are really Pleasing  i loved this one very very much i shall miss Mishal as Dutta Ouch LTL is NOTHING without him Ouch Ouch

The ViSu Sig is really Beautiful with an Amazing Text Heart

The ShiRan sigs are Gorgeous man i loved loved loved the with the Text Gonna stand here watch me Burn one very very much Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

Super Rocking Update Jenny!!! Keep Going Embarrassed

Edited by kritishah3 - 29 March 2011 at 6:48am

Go to top