India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 43)

-naina- IF-Rockerz
-naina-
-naina-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwww amazing update.....i loved specially the indian cricket team ones and Damon-Elena one.Embarrassed
and hey count me in as ur fan frm nowTongue
lov NainaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody

:.Roshni.: IF-Dazzler
:.Roshni.:
:.Roshni.:

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Heyy Jennyyy!!
lovedddddd your update!!! the signatures are superbbb
Gonna use the 2nd KaSh sig! have u made a matching avi for that one??

love,
roshni
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Mishalll!!!Day Dreaming Sorry guys. I am in dire need of inspiration so watching Teri Yaadein song from Love Story on Sab TV and I spot Mishall there!Day Dreaming I can;t imagine LTL without him.

LOVE THIS SONG<3 I heart it<33

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra~*sindhu*~monty22-Fatima-MehRya..

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Awesome update
the TVD ones rock
Love the MG ones too
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Oh mine Embarrassed I always look forward to ur massive updates ....they always turn out to be a treasure worth cherishing .....

The sid Panchi siggy is soooo adorable Embarrassed the look on Sid's face is pretty captivating ...love the colouring u placed on the pics ....it's funny how I don't hate Sid but I so hated Arjun LOL

the Bonnie Jeremy sig is to die for ....it's briliantly done Day Dreaming the placement of pics ....the colouring and the textures everything fits in so beautifully ....and the damon sigg is a killer .....again the colouring looks fab 

But what I love the most is Ian Nina ones ...they are such a show stealer ....right from the begining the first one is definitely epi work ...I love the way u just used one pic and blended so well with the texture and the text ...it's colouring ....just wowwww ...it brings out the elegance ...superb work jenny 
and the other pic I saw it yesterday and found it so adorable ...it was not there in the scene I guess but anyways love the way u used the pics and formed into two very different styles ... but still looks equally beautifully ...I loved the second one the most though ...I like how u played aroun with the colours ....it gave a nice feel to ur sig ....

and I have to say this I love the cricket siggies u have made.....I for one detest cricket a lot ....but whatever I have seen before I know I used to love zaheer....and it's nice to see that he is still there doing what he does the best and winning  .....make me feel happy...so yeah the yuvraj zaheer one is my fav  ...also the Sachin sig is wow ....the whole style and look of the sig is brillaint ...loved it ....

again like ian nina sig I loved how played with the textures for the kash sigs...specially the second one .....it lools awesome .....and I so loved the style and colouring for the maneet sigs .....soft and pretty ....and the texture for the third maneet sig gives such a beautiful feel to the pic and as the text says it surely looks the most perfect moment ever .....it's really adorable ....

Also the last Shiran sig ...I loved the song ....I so love it and the pics u have chosen to blend ....they are so impactful .....it looks lovely ....and the coloruing completely gives the feel that is needed for the sig and the text ...

I love ur mega updates they always something so beautiful in them ......like always TVD stole my heart .....loved each one of them ...u really bring out the best from the TVD stuffs ......
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
jenny Hug Hug Hug Hug
this update is just stole my heart............Heart all r fantastics........Clap
mine Fav r just Sid panchi,indian cricket team, Damon, Damon elena, & of course ShiRan. 

Damon & damon elena........Day Dreaming uff i can't take of my eyes.....i m going to use it ............that siggie  craving me again to watch their dance scene .........i forgot that how many times i had watched that scene........LOL

again remind me sidra's FF.....Day Dreaming

Maaneet, Monaya, KaSh siggies....r  amazing.....Clap 

Ind cricket team siggies r outstanding!!! go india go Party Party

ShiRan...... OMG  you made me like drug addicted by ur ShiRan creation......everytime whenever u update i just scroll the update waiting for loading the shiRan siggie first i alway see their siggies then i see rest of  all...........LOL girl i m telling you it's not mine fault. u r fantastic ....Thumbs Up

thi siggie is so cute . & dreamy!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming

that's just wonderful ..Clap

now again u make me confusion which one should i use....Ermm Silly

take care!!!!!!!

love you.Smile

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
OMG Jenny Awesome update!!

I love the new style used

DE siggie is to die for - the one from their dance...

Love love love the ShiRan siggies they are just Fab!

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

superbbbb update Jenny!

loved the KaSh/ShiRan ones the most.. keep rockinggg..!

Go to top