India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 42)

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Jenny havent been able to comment recently but checked out all the updates I missed and they were outstanding! esp the cricket siggies u made - u deffo emphasised on the blue lol but thats what made them so appealing!

The current update - hot! loved that u tried new styles. The vampire diaries update is WOW prob my fav from the lot - honestly stunning! always love the ian/nina siggies u do they come out perfect! infact all the couples u've done

In terms of couples how can i not mention maaneet lol - not just cuz they're my fav but the emotions u've brought out is truly amazing and such heartbreaking scenes! although i am really looking forward to the next epi! hopefully it will bring the old charm back being in Amritsar etc - reunion is something to look forward to and hopefully there were will be passionate, romantic sequences to look forward to!
the maahi siggy  - HOTT! 

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

simply love this oneEmbarrassed
Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
OMG! This is a HUGE one! Stern Smile

Okay... so this calls for a really long comment! LOL Firstly, I love how you made so many with borders! they all look gorgeous! And I love the Abhay -piya one as well... I like it's over all look - it's different from your other ones! It's been ages since I'd seen PKYEK! I just dread to see Shaurya gay. But I think i must go back to watching it. For AP. Sid-Panchi were so awesome! I miss them too! LOL

I adore the Arjun-Bhavna one. I didnt even know her name! But I saw the Seg and they both looked adorable! And the Bonnie-Jeremy one is just so amazing. Jeremy is so cute! Actually all TVD guys are over the top HOT! Jeremy, Tyler, Stefan, Matt (maybe? Ermm ) And obv, Damon! Day Dreaming

Ian-Nina stuff along with Delena is just EPIC! I missed these two in your update! They are just so awesome together. I miss TVD... When will april come? I am thankful there is the WC - or else I'd be on the edge! Not that I am not right now! ROFL

Oh Oh! I adore your Ashwin sig! it's really amazing! I am not a huge fan of his or anything, but the clouring and the over-all look is just fabulous! I really like the borders! (: I dont know why, but I feel most looks better with it! And I just love you for making a Sig on Gary!! I love the guy so so so much! I hope he remains - even if that hope is impossible! I want him desperately to stay!! ): 

You actually made a Sig on NZ vs SA?? ROFL I still cant believe they lost! What a waste!! KaSh stuff - just awesome. Maneet - even better. i really like how you use the multiple pics in one sig thing! It's unique! But like always ShiRan takes the Cake... maybe along with Team india! LOL

I adore the first one to Bits!! WOW man... This is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I just looove the colouring, and the little heart you put in between them! OMG - what a perfect Valentines sig! Seriously. I desperately want to use the ShiRan stuff... just that I have to keep my Dabba Blue! ROFL But honestly jens... this sig is just amazing - texture, text, colouring - everything!

The second one though, is my fav! I cannot describe it's beauty because it's just something you can look at and admire! The colouring is out of this world. Seriously. There is something about it that makes it look breathtaking. I am sooo in-love with it! LOL Love the scenes you used both the bottom and the top ones. Duppata, cottage, and just tears... OMG!! I just love it! Has to be in the top 3 best! <-- I say this all the time, dont I? But you keep beating your own self! LOL And that song is one of my all time favs! It's so EPIC. Just everything about this Sig is EPIC! Your song choice, colouring, pics, everything is like made for one another, to compliment each other! LOL

Okay... Done! Approve LOL I love this update... it's pretty darn awesome! LOL I really wanna use the ShiRan stuff... I might just break my rule for a day or two! No biggie! ROFL

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Jennyyyyyyy

FABULOUS update !!

AbhiYa , Sid-Panchi stuff is amazing

I ve never seen Agle Janam but ur sig is really cute

AB - Bhavna sig is also vry cute Embarrassed

TVD stuff is mindblowing

as usual Maaneet stuff is rocking

now coming to my fav part India Cricket stuff & ShiRan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Cricket sigs r FABULOUS

Loved GOD's solo sig & the one wid Yuvi the most Embarrassed

Text & colouring is just perfect

Ahhhhh can't wait for the Semi's Tongue

ShiRan - My dream couple Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I love love love the ShiRan stuff <333

They just blew me away

http://i.imgur.com/nEGJU.png

'' Kash ye pal tham jaye , aapke hum ban jaye ''

^ ^ I loved it <333

Pics selection , song selection , colouring everything is just toooooooooo good Big smile

http://i.imgur.com/9FF7G.png

^ ^ this one is soooo dreamy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I loved the text u ve used here & the soft colouring is making the sig all the more beautiful Embarrassed

U always put me into a dilemma dat which one to use LOL

Overall a wonderful update

Keep it up !!!

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Outstanding sigs all of them!

I love the way Panchi-Sid sigs you make and the texts you use for them...they are such an uncertain couple.

The Delena ones are fab and even the Stefan-Katherine one.

Ooooh and you cricket ones are simply superb! I have never used any cricket sig before but your sigs tempted me.

But my fav is of course you know what.

Love this one a lot in particular....the text you used, the pictures you chose, they you merged them, the dark effect and all...everything just goes perfectly.You captured all emotions in this ones....longing and attraction with a hint of sadness. So beautiful!

And they look so dreamy in this one....love the expressions!

I simply love your massive updates............they contain so much variety.Embarrassed

Edited by sidsk - 27 March 2011 at 10:33pm
MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
ahh gorgous Update jenny loved the Ian and KaSh ones!<33
Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

YAYYYY! A mega massive update! Dancing You know how much I LOVE them right? Embarrassed

Everything looks outstanding Jens! Loveee both the AP and SP sigs =) The SP one especially is too adorableee!

The TVD stuff look so so awesome! I'm not a huge Bonnie-Jeremy fan, but the sigs look gorgeous! The texture use and colouring is beautiful =) The Ian-Nina sigs are hot, especially the last two!

OMG the Maaneet sigs are so stunninggg, especially first two! Love, love, love the icon style of the first two sigs =) You should definitely make more sigs in that style! Its so awesome!

The MoNaya sig is too cuteee! I think when it comes to making sigs with SBS or interview caps, you are definitely the BEST! Somehow, the sigs always manage to look appealing =) The ShiRan ones are very beautifulll as always! I always love the quotes you use on them =)

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
amazing udate jenny di loved the kash work and abhay and pia and maneet man u make the world feel good with ur siggies but i miss most of ur craetions on dmg ,maneet,gurti,mjht,arnaya,monayajun pls bring the old flavour :)

Go to top