India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 41)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I lovee how you always post in the CGs so I always know when you updatedROFL

Anyway how the hell do you manage to make so much stuff and that too all so amazingly GORGEOUS?(;
The Abhiya sig is so beautiful. I love how you made it b/w, and the way you did the text in the middle plus the text style at the bottom; totally beautiful<33 The style of the Sid-Panchhi one is WOW - especially the way you used textures(;
I never watched Agle Janam..LOL but seeing you have, you know better(; And that pic is superrrrr cute..x I LOVE the way you use a single pic so well.
Again..I don't know why I haven't even seen a single episode of PMMKA..is it a shock? I don't know either myself to be honest..hahah:D but I loved the texture you used on that sig::
OMFFGGG the style of the Beremy ones:O Goshhh I have a lot to learn from you, I mean it(;
Plus I have to start watching TVD as well. I'm super late on the bandwagon I knowww(; But well I guess it's just your sigs and people's work which makes me wanna watch it:: I heart the colouring on the solo Damon sig and OMFGGGGGGGG at the first Ian-Nina sig:O How is it so damn amazinggg?I could stare at it foreverrrr:D
Another thing..have I mentioned how well your cricket sigs ALWAYS turn out? My favs are the 1st, 3rd and 5th(;
The Kash and MG ones are reaaaally pretty<33 But that first Shiran one blew me away(; GORGEOUS stuff as always!(; You neverrr disappoint with the length of your updates hahah:D

and btw I saw your weekend-is-over-Aish thing that made me laughROFL lol. I will do today<33(;

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.notfadedaway

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Wow Jenny....once again mindblasting update!!! I just love all ur creations.

The PKYEK ones are amazing - though i dont watch the show - the first one with Vivian & Sukriti is beautiful. same with the panchi sid one. The border is looking good there.

The bhavna arjun one is awesome as well - i started that show - but wasnt a fan of bhavna - but they look so cute in ur sig - might give that show another chance.

Absolutely gorgeous coloring on the damon one! plus he's a hottie - so yea for that sig! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love the rest of the TVD, Circket, Kash, Maaneet, and mondaya ones as well. Really like the texture/clock u used for the TVD and Kash one here -

this reminds me of Sidra's FF now Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

okay now to my favs LOL - all i can say is wow!!! They are just amazing!!

I love the this one - they both look so adorably cute!!  - forget them - feel like im in a dream come true looking at this sig!! WOW! im using it right now!!!

can i say i have the hots for KWs eyebrows LOL - damn this sig is fantastic. Love the text you used - i love this song! and the duptta scenes below - amazing as well. You always put me in a dilemma on which one to use. Love them Both!!!

Mindblowing update Jenny!! Always look fwd to seeing more and more creations by you - you spoil us too much LOLLOLLOL

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
oh forgot to say..the best part of this update Jens..Cricket!! they just rock..Love u India!!!!
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Pretty Update!!! Love all the coloring, and the style is totally rocking!

Especially the cric. sigsss sighh love 'em! the text is so so so good on each and every one of those.. ahh Men in blue need to rule!!!
-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
wow all of them are just wordless...beautiful and incredible..loved every single one...
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Jenny havent been able to comment recently but checked out all the updates I missed and they were outstanding! esp the cricket siggies u made - u deffo emphasised on the blue lol but thats what made them so appealing!

The current update - hot! loved that u tried new styles. The vampire diaries update is WOW prob my fav from the lot - honestly stunning! always love the ian/nina siggies u do they come out perfect! infact all the couples u've done

In terms of couples how can i not mention maaneet lol - not just cuz they're my fav but the emotions u've brought out is truly amazing and such heartbreaking scenes! although i am really looking forward to the next epi! hopefully it will bring the old charm back being in Amritsar etc - reunion is something to look forward to and hopefully there were will be passionate, romantic sequences to look forward to!
the maahi siggy  - HOTT! 
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

simply love this oneEmbarrassed
Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
OMG! This is a HUGE one! Stern Smile

Okay... so this calls for a really long comment! LOL Firstly, I love how you made so many with borders! they all look gorgeous! And I love the Abhay -piya one as well... I like it's over all look - it's different from your other ones! It's been ages since I'd seen PKYEK! I just dread to see Shaurya gay. But I think i must go back to watching it. For AP. Sid-Panchi were so awesome! I miss them too! LOL

I adore the Arjun-Bhavna one. I didnt even know her name! But I saw the Seg and they both looked adorable! And the Bonnie-Jeremy one is just so amazing. Jeremy is so cute! Actually all TVD guys are over the top HOT! Jeremy, Tyler, Stefan, Matt (maybe? Ermm ) And obv, Damon! Day Dreaming

Ian-Nina stuff along with Delena is just EPIC! I missed these two in your update! They are just so awesome together. I miss TVD... When will april come? I am thankful there is the WC - or else I'd be on the edge! Not that I am not right now! ROFL

Oh Oh! I adore your Ashwin sig! it's really amazing! I am not a huge fan of his or anything, but the clouring and the over-all look is just fabulous! I really like the borders! (: I dont know why, but I feel most looks better with it! And I just love you for making a Sig on Gary!! I love the guy so so so much! I hope he remains - even if that hope is impossible! I want him desperately to stay!! ): 

You actually made a Sig on NZ vs SA?? ROFL I still cant believe they lost! What a waste!! KaSh stuff - just awesome. Maneet - even better. i really like how you use the multiple pics in one sig thing! It's unique! But like always ShiRan takes the Cake... maybe along with Team india! LOL

I adore the first one to Bits!! WOW man... This is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I just looove the colouring, and the little heart you put in between them! OMG - what a perfect Valentines sig! Seriously. I desperately want to use the ShiRan stuff... just that I have to keep my Dabba Blue! ROFL But honestly jens... this sig is just amazing - texture, text, colouring - everything!

The second one though, is my fav! I cannot describe it's beauty because it's just something you can look at and admire! The colouring is out of this world. Seriously. There is something about it that makes it look breathtaking. I am sooo in-love with it! LOL Love the scenes you used both the bottom and the top ones. Duppata, cottage, and just tears... OMG!! I just love it! Has to be in the top 3 best! <-- I say this all the time, dont I? But you keep beating your own self! LOL And that song is one of my all time favs! It's so EPIC. Just everything about this Sig is EPIC! Your song choice, colouring, pics, everything is like made for one another, to compliment each other! LOL

Okay... Done! Approve LOL I love this update... it's pretty darn awesome! LOL I really wanna use the ShiRan stuff... I might just break my rule for a day or two! No biggie! ROFL

Go to top