India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 41)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Update - Plz don't quote it, it's very long.

DO NOT steal, modify or crop my work in any way.

Feel free to use

Abhay-Piya:

Panchi-Sid:

Sukirti-Abhishek: Love them in Agle!

Arjun-Bhavna. They looked so damn cute!

Bonnie-Jermey:
w/o border:

Damon:

Ian-Nina:
w/o border:

Delena:

Stefan-Katherine:

Ind Cricket:

NZ-SA:

KaSh:

Maaneet:

MoNaya:

ShiRan:

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kashkasukajennangelshyWhiteNights.-jas-IndigoBlues-naina-* ~ Roshni ~ *shona.~*sindhu*~Siddhi_Aisha.Dangelz.Sidra26javeysofiaaax.Julybaby22spiritcrimsonnyctophilia-Kash-aishhh.monty22-Mrs.SKMehwish-Jayeeta_06sweet.melodyrelentless.-Priii-nikita_88-SilentLove-AS..ragzz.-Fatima-HeavenlyBliss.notfadedawayindiandoll89MehRya..-Swetha-

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Stunning update!!!!!!!

OMG the MoNaya, AbhiYa, Agle Janam , TVD and Arjun Bhavna stuff is stunning Jens..!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
AHHHHHHHHH! DANNGG!! SUCH HUGE UPDATE! :OOO
I love love love love this one soo so much :D
'
^that moment was PERFECTTTT!! EKKK! ILOVE THEM!

^THE TEXT IS PERFECTT! OMG! they loook soo hottt. they need to get together asappp! I can't see them separate AT ALLL! :( It breaks my heart ;/

^MY SECOND FAVV! AHH! LOVE the lines texture..do pm me please? I was loooking for that texture for a long timeee!

^AHH! this scene was heartbreaking! how maan said "meri biwii" ekk! I m waitin for their reunionnn :)) OMG! that will be perfecttttt!! Guru's & Drashti's expressions were priceless. saved it (:

AHH! LOVE your textures (: do pm me this one too! :DD LOL! love this pic! <33

^AHHH!! OMG OMG OMG! MAAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! this was INTENSE :DDD EKK! I m watching this scene AGAIN!! :P LOL! becus of ur sigg. ;) LOVE the line texture as always!
^AHH! LOVE the song <333 saveddd. I m loving your new textures ;) please pm me some..
I m lookin for new textures ;)

ILYYY!! :DD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I lovee how you always post in the CGs so I always know when you updatedROFL

Anyway how the hell do you manage to make so much stuff and that too all so amazingly GORGEOUS?(;
The Abhiya sig is so beautiful. I love how you made it b/w, and the way you did the text in the middle plus the text style at the bottom; totally beautiful<33 The style of the Sid-Panchhi one is WOW - especially the way you used textures(;
I never watched Agle Janam..LOL but seeing you have, you know better(; And that pic is superrrrr cute..x I LOVE the way you use a single pic so well.
Again..I don't know why I haven't even seen a single episode of PMMKA..is it a shock? I don't know either myself to be honest..hahah:D but I loved the texture you used on that sig::
OMFFGGG the style of the Beremy ones:O Goshhh I have a lot to learn from you, I mean it(;
Plus I have to start watching TVD as well. I'm super late on the bandwagon I knowww(; But well I guess it's just your sigs and people's work which makes me wanna watch it:: I heart the colouring on the solo Damon sig and OMFGGGGGGGG at the first Ian-Nina sig:O How is it so damn amazinggg?I could stare at it foreverrrr:D
Another thing..have I mentioned how well your cricket sigs ALWAYS turn out? My favs are the 1st, 3rd and 5th(;
The Kash and MG ones are reaaaally pretty<33 But that first Shiran one blew me away(; GORGEOUS stuff as always!(; You neverrr disappoint with the length of your updates hahah:D

and btw I saw your weekend-is-over-Aish thing that made me laughROFL lol. I will do today<33(;

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.notfadedaway

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Wow Jenny....once again mindblasting update!!! I just love all ur creations.

The PKYEK ones are amazing - though i dont watch the show - the first one with Vivian & Sukriti is beautiful. same with the panchi sid one. The border is looking good there.

The bhavna arjun one is awesome as well - i started that show - but wasnt a fan of bhavna - but they look so cute in ur sig - might give that show another chance.

Absolutely gorgeous coloring on the damon one! plus he's a hottie - so yea for that sig! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love the rest of the TVD, Circket, Kash, Maaneet, and mondaya ones as well. Really like the texture/clock u used for the TVD and Kash one here -

this reminds me of Sidra's FF now Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

okay now to my favs LOL - all i can say is wow!!! They are just amazing!!

I love the this one - they both look so adorably cute!!  - forget them - feel like im in a dream come true looking at this sig!! WOW! im using it right now!!!

can i say i have the hots for KWs eyebrows LOL - damn this sig is fantastic. Love the text you used - i love this song! and the duptta scenes below - amazing as well. You always put me in a dilemma on which one to use. Love them Both!!!

Mindblowing update Jenny!! Always look fwd to seeing more and more creations by you - you spoil us too much LOLLOLLOL

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
oh forgot to say..the best part of this update Jens..Cricket!! they just rock..Love u India!!!!
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Pretty Update!!! Love all the coloring, and the style is totally rocking!

Especially the cric. sigsss sighh love 'em! the text is so so so good on each and every one of those.. ahh Men in blue need to rule!!!
-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
wow all of them are just wordless...beautiful and incredible..loved every single one...

Go to top