India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 139)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Jenny, are u updating anytime soon?

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

jennyHug it's Fab update .
ShiRan update is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
specially this siggie. text is amazing...

AnYa stuff is so nice. 

JW KT sig is merged so well.i like this pair.

love you jenny . 
i don't know  when will i'll be back to ur gallery...but promise it will be back soon.

Take care.

Awww, thank you so much Monty! I can't believe you are getting married. Congrats Hug will miss you. Hope to see you back soon!

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Beautiful work Jen<3 LOVE the Abhay/Pia one<3

Thanks so much Sneha! Glad you liked that one!

Originally posted by Dangelz

Very PRETTY update Jenny!

The Anant and AnYa sigs look really adorableee! Damn, I gotta start watching the show...but something always gets in the way whenever I try to =(  Anyway, will definitely give it a shot soon!

The Abhay-Mets sig is so beautiful! I love the colouring and texture you've used =) MG stuff looks fabb as always!

The ShiRan sigs are stunninggg, and I adoree the soft colouring and lighting on them =) JW and KT sigs look lovely, especially the first one! I think they would make a nice pair =)

Thanks so much Dangelz. Yes, you should watch Navya. It's like a mixture of MJHT , but you gotta watch the leads, esp the male lead. He's a natural and is damn cute!

Thank you so much for liking the AP stuff and others. Means a lot.Embarrassed

Originally posted by tzahra

Jens nice update hm cute one  

Thanks so much Zahru. Where did you find that old KaSh sig in your sig box? Brings back so many memories!

Originally posted by music2love

Awww awesome stuff, really creative. Love the coloring techniques, and the whole background designs. The shade of colors flow so well with the overall pictures. Brilliant job done<3

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to hear such great things! Thank you once againEmbarrassed

Originally posted by shewascool90210

all the updates are MINDBLOWING!!!!!!! the coloring, text, scene everything is just perfecto!!!!Clap

but my favorite one will always be ShiRan oneEmbarrassed you make them so real and beautiful, thank youSmile

please make more shiran stuff, i just adore themEmbarrassed

Thank you so much! Yes, will def make more ShiRan stuff and I think that itself is a great compliment for me that I make them so real. Thank youEmbarrassed

Originally posted by bulbul123

wow amazing ud the anya siggies r lovely love the show and j and kt siggy is lovely would love to see them together

Thank you so much Bulbul! yes, JW-KT would make an awesome pair..Embarrassed

Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

Gorgeous update Jen! I love the GurTi siggy the most. They are so damn adorable! I love the ShiRan stuff as well! Everything came out great! Is Navya a good show? Worth watching? I see it everywhere! Don't know if I should start it or not! ErmmLOL Keep it up love! <3 

Thanks so much Jia! Liek I said before, yes, you should watch Navya. Totally worth watching!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

I love the Delena sig you posted right after your first mixed couple update! Ah, so breathtakingly heartbreaking </3 And your second mixed couple update is fab too! Embarrassed

OMG! This is sooo fricking A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Her smile is sho cute! It brings a smile on MY face when I see it LOL =) The sig is seriously too cute! I so will use that soon :) I love all the JenKa sigs! They would look sooo cutee if they work together. Your coloring is rocking on both ;) Everything else looks great ! Great work Jenny <333

Thanks so much Farzana. I am so glad you like it. yes, I love that pic of JW. She's got such a sweet smile. I am so glad you liked them.Embarrassed

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful and lovely updates...I am searching for new words to appreciate yr work jennyyy...Greattt

Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much hun! I am so glad you liked them and that means a lot to me.Embarrassed
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Jenny!!! Sorry I havent commented for the longest time - but OMG I am loving ur creations!!! The New ShiRan ones are amazing!! Love the AnYa and JW ones as well!!! Keep Rocking!!!!
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for your comments. Here comes another update. Had a blast making this update but since it's  big, it's being split into two batches so this is the first batch. Also, a special shouthout to my friend Anku whose birthday is today. Happy Birthday AnkuHugI love you! Thank you for being such an awesome friend!

Feel free to use:

AnYa: I love this cap and or scene whatever. That;s why I keep making stuff on this only.

ArNaya: LOVE these two. 

Gurmeet-Shweta: I loved the pics and man, they look nice:

Love ne Gang:

Mohit-Panchi: would love to see them in a new show man.

Nina: She's so beautiful.

Nina & Ian:

ShiRan: MY ABSOLUTE favorite. I LOVE LOVe this song and love how this turned out!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.Kashian-jas-* ~ Roshni ~ *AbhayVakil_1992shona.Julybaby22ssdtvgojan-Aysha-spiritcrimsonmadhoshiyaan.nyctophiliamonty22.Sidra-Mrs.SKMehwish-relentless.Xiahtic-5..-Jia-..LennieAS..soundsofcedarHeavenlyBliss.MehRya..

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
JENNI SWEETIE WELLDONE REE...ClapHATZ OFF TO U AWESOME PIX...THANXXXWink
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous update :) I love them all great coloring! I like how the texture is always smooth and soft on your siggies; this is my fav - http://i.imgur.com/Z33tA.png They are so hot!
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
whoaa panchi and mohit look good

Go to top