India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 130)

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Jenzz!!! 

I loove Navya and Anant! I think they are too adorable. Havent had much of a chance to see the remaining epis I didnt see, but so far, they are too cute! I love the sigs... There is that innocence within them that fascinates me. In the promo, I love the scene when Navya kinda flicks her head in portray what she did was stupid (her scarf flying over to Anant)... I dunno if you have any clue about what the heck I am saying, but in that scene she looks too adorable! Loooving them! 

Kate and William!!! OMG!! I watched the wedding live. All of it; had to wake up at 3 am here. But worth the wait. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress. I dunno what the heck people are complaining about. She is a simple girl, and that dress was made for her. She'd have looked better with a chain though... but still! Divine! Adore that sig! Tyler and Caro! I missed them soo much! Thank heavens they are back. I just wish they dont die, because I have this feeling along with the others, they will die too! =((( 

Now onto the ShiRan stuff! I absolutely adore it! Seriously, Sau dard was one of the best songs Ive ever heard! I love it. I have a thing for sad songs... I latch onto them like a baby would to their rattle! ROFL Oh.. and song suggestion: for ShiRan of course. Kahin toh from JTYJN! I think it suits them perfectly! 

The second on is absolutely EPIC! I just adore it... It looks too brilliant, the colouring, font, pictures... they are all perfection! You have a thing when it comes to combining pics... somehow you always get it right! Everytime it seems like it all came from the same scene... I love that song! God.. I love every song you use! Seriously, tujhme rab... was my fav song when it released... I would like sing it even in my sleep! ROFL Best song of that year... I remember! 

The third one though, just takes the cake... The words completes everything I would have otherwise said. They are sooo perfect.. I thought I was over them after seeing the WC, but I think I am getting the hyperness back! ROFL I missed them! LOL! They look really perfect. I dunno why the heck PHs dont visit forums, especially your gallery. If they do, maybe you guys wouldnt have to scavenger hunt for individual pics! Someone cast these 2 together!! NOWW!! 

Amazing as always... I am seriously dying because of the Damon scare. If he dies, I will die a thousand deaths! *drama* ROFL But seriously! They CANNOT kill him!! =(((

P.S. Arjun is finally out of that showw!!! YAY! Maybe he can work with Sanaya now! I am really lookign forward to these two. I dunno why, but I sorta get the good feeling! LOL

Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
LOOOVE this update too! SHIRAAAN!!!! Finally. LOOOVE them all BUT BUT BUT the Shiran ones are just Day Dreaming. Loving them. The SidShi was is FAB too. I especially love the pics of Shona you used in that one. She looks ADORABLE!!!

Awesome one Clap Clap Clap
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@ Cess: I been really hoping that somehow he comes into Vaidehi. Somehow. SOMEHOW. God, just get them to act opposite each other. It would be MAGIC!
Thank you all for your comments. Woah, this gallery is almost about to be done.
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Nice updatee...
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
sorry for not being here for a while.

the update ROCKS! great sigs Jenz!
Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome update jenny diHug

Loved this one the mostDay Dreaming

ShiRan one is also niceEmbarrassed

Loved th eupdate specially the Kate wiliam oneSmile

P.S-i have a request are u open?Confused

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
^ Nope sorry dear. Not open:)
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Thank you all so much for your comments. Truly means a lot. May 1st, 2011 - I can never forget this day. I think half the world must know what I am talking about but I'll just leave it at that.Smile

Feel free to use:

AnYa:

DE:

Nina-Ian:

Nina:

GurTi:

MoNaya:

Will-Kate:

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureblack_haze* ~ Roshni ~ *shona.26javey-Kash-Julybaby22Laddoo.Phaddoo-Aliya-Fallen Angelspiritcrimsonaishhh.-x-Reshu-x-relentless...-Jia-..Xiahtic-5AS..ragzz.Lenniesafeplacetolandserendipity.HeavenlyBliss.MehRya..

Go to top