India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 127)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Gorgeous update jens!!! my favs have to be the moNaya one ..its perfect, using that..and then i love all the DE stuff..love Nina one the most though..beautiful colouring <3 and how i miss Vivan Kritika,..the good old PKB days!! thats a beautiful sig too <3 Keep it up :)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Not so much mixed either, because I can't really think of any mixed couple anymore. I think I covered them in my previous update and I know I had a suggestion for AnuPriya and KW and someone with Aditi. Not sure who it was. If you could PM me some Aditi/Anupriya pics, it be great!

Anyhow. Feel free to use

AnYa: Love these two. I don't what you call the first one:

Kate/William:

Paul & Torrey: Congo to these two of their wedding!

Tyler/Caro:

ShiRan:

Sid & Shilpa: The story is like before he became a vampire, he was in love with her, and therefore the whole thing:

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_Fari.Kashian-jas-ScatteredCastleramsha_002chahaat.AbhayVakil_1992shona.* ~ Roshni ~ *...Noorya...ssdtvgojanspiritcrimsonSiddhi_Aisha.26javeyRaee_Salvatore.Sidra-Jeny-nyctophiliamonty22-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-nikita_88Lenniesweet.melodySunshine Girl..-Jia-..ragzz.-Fatima-indiandoll89HeavenlyBliss.-Swetha-MehRya..

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
me first me first
wowww shiranDay DreamingDancing
reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Gorgeous update jens!!! my favs have to be the moNaya one ..its perfect, using that..and then i love all the DE stuff..love Nina one the most though..beautiful colouring <3 and how i miss Vivan Kritika,..the good old PKB days!! thats a beautiful sig too <3 Keep it up :)

Thanks so much Rags! I am so glad you like them and thank you for using the MoNaya one!Embarrassed

ragzz.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

amazing update..

senorita

Thanks so much hun!

Originally posted by tzahra

Awesome Jens amazing update girl rocking one i love the KaSh one hehe dat really was kodak moment  

Thanks so much Zahru! They were so damn cute then!

Originally posted by bulbul123

An amazing UD love the monoya siggy  they r just so perfect and OMG mayur i miss them so much really beautiful UD and KK siggies are realyy beautiful aswell

Thank you so much hun!Embarrassed

Originally posted by Raee_Salvatore

love the new update esp the VD ones[yeah well tht was kinda obvious riteLOL] i adore the siggy styles and the epi was awesome[though i hate those ppl for always victinizing my DAMON for evrything] and the promo was achiller,oh my god i cant even explain what i am feeling rite now TVD always does this to me!!!!!anyways coming back to the wonderful arts of urs, i love the rest of the batch too PW one is really HOT!! and i love the coloring and blending too, overall great update, btw do make sum sigs from the DE i cant lose you scene and some FORWOOD ones as well when u get tym[:d]
love u,
RaeeHug

Thank you so much Raeee! Yes, will def make some on that. It's so hard to find caps, but I shall def make some.Those were amazing moments. I hate this whole kill Damon thing all over the place. These people need to shut it. Damon better live or Julie is GONE. Ouch

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

AWESOMEEE updateee!!
Loved the MayUr, Monaya nd JeRan one the mosttt... Heart Keep rockinggg

Thank you so much hun!

Originally posted by zeenia

Loved the update but the Jeran siggy is just gorgeous!!

They just look so cute together!!Embarrassed

Thanks so much Zeenie!

Originally posted by shona.

loved both this update n the last one
u do a great job with mixed couples
love the DE stuff n the paul sig is cool as well
hey cud you make some tyler caroline stuff as well

Thank you so much hun! Yes, will def make more Caro-Tyler soon!

Originally posted by -Fatima-

gorgeous update love jeeran & additi kritz onez the most :)

Thanks so much Fatima!

Originally posted by siddhi209

Superb update Jenny!! All the sigs have come out stunning. Love the Mohit-Sanaya one <3 And the Paul one is gorgeous, looks amazing. 

Thanks so much hun! I am so glad you liked them!

I SHALL REPLIES to everyone else later on. It's almost 4 am here:(

Siddhi_

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
OMGG Jenny you are fast :O not that it's a surpriseLOL but all the sigs look absolutely stunning :$ hahah I have that thing when I randomly colour something and there's no text.. then I don't know what to call itROFL I guess it's a sig cum picspam or something?LOL that's suchh a beautiful picture, and I'm liking the show :$ the texture and text you've used on the sig is so perfect :)
William-Kate..I'm so tired of these two lol they are on EVERY single magazine cover here and Aust media has nothing better to cover.. well atleast now their wedding is over and that'll be thatStern SmileROFL actually second thoughts now they're going on about where the two of them are going for their honeymoon:SROFL anyway but your sig is GORGEOUS<3 I loveee the lighting and colouring ;)
The Paul-Torrey I ADORE the colouring, and I had no idea they got married haha :S
Tyler-Caro.. that has to be my favourite sig from the update, the colouring and blending is totally WOWEmbarrassed
love love loveee the second and third Shiran sigs, they are simply WOW :OOO I'm surprised how well you make merged sigsLOL but then again everything you make is beautiful<3 and the Sid-Shilpa one is stunning :)
gorgeous stuff as ALWAYS. I say that line a million timesROFL are you bored of it yet?ROFL

..-Jia-..

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Jennny! Hug

I am so sorry for not commenting on the previous two Updates! Well I wouldn't say I was busy but yeah got a little Lazy! My bad! :-( 

But let me tell you, from the mixed couple update, the Arjun-Shweta, Sid-Nikki were my absolute favorites! You should keep making stuff on them! LOL

And from the previous update, I absolutely LOVED the DE ones! Dang it, DE are getting such intense moments, I just can't believe it. But damon getting bit by a werewolf is too much for me to handle Ouch

The MN sig is really cute too!

And this update finally. I loved the William-Kate one and the Navya ones! Was watching Navya today, and found these two actually cute!

Love the Tyler-Caro and Paul-Torri sig! And since I ship both Tyler-Caro and Matt-caro, I loved the Tyler-caro scene in this week's epi!

ShiRan sigs as always are amazing. You can never go wrong with their sigs ! Brilliant Update Jen! Hug
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Jenz amazing update !!

AnYa stuff is soo cute Embarrassed

TVD & Will -Kate stuff is awesome <3

Sid - Shilpa sig is great =)

But the ShiRan stuff stole the show Day DreamingDay Dreaming

LOVED it <333
especially the 2nd & 3rd siggies Embarrassed

The lyrics on all the 3 siggies is just PERFECT =)
All the 3 songs r so apt for ShiRan <3

Saved gonna use dem soon Embarrassed

Luv ya <333

Go to top