India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 121)

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Ok u freaking me out... WTH...??? Wen is dis gonna happen?

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Whoa Jens. Those are a LOT of sigs.
Random question: How long did it take for all these considering they look superb?

I loveee the Sanaya-Vivaan one the most. How I wish they'd have worked together!
Then Shweta-Arjun look great, the first sig is adorable!!
Mohit-Panchi- you're right, they're so innocent looking! Panchi is one actress who'd look very nice opposite Mohit, cause she has that cuteness. And the sigs turned out fab!!

JW-Shabbir another amazing sig.
KT-Drashti one is stunning. They look LOVELY.

Fab stufff.

Thanks so much Ishi. These took a LONG time. I don't remember how long but it took a long time.

I know. I really want to see Sanaya and Vivan in a new show soon. Mohit and Panchi would really rule. They are just too damn cute!

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE the updateee!
AMAZING!
Thank you so much!!

Originally posted by -Love-Hate-

Amazing creation...
Vivian-Kritika...sanaya...mohit...
all siggies are just perfect...*Claps*

Thanks so much! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by sweet.melody

SO many gorgeous mixed sigs Jen!! Especially love the Barun Sanaya one, can't wait to see them together in Vaidehi. 
and also the Vivan Sanaya one looks really really good! Would love to see them in a show as well!
The KT-DD one looks nice, I've liked their pair since their performance in the Gold awards and would love to see them share screen space once again!
Awesome merging!! 

Thanks so much Shilpa! I am so glad you liked them. Thanks for your comments. & I'll make some Mishti ones in the next updates!

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Jenny I sent you a PM few days back...You didn't even reply...Cry
Cry

I am sorry dear. It must be stuck in some of my PM's. can you send it again?

Originally posted by nikita_88

I love the mix couple update - also nice to see a random mixture! 

This update is fabulous 

But before the mixed couples OMG I have to say I adore the Karan and Perneet siggie it is so cute!!! I miss them! 

Love Love Love, I think they would look amazing together!!! They both would be too hot to handle! Tongue

This one I love, adore the text used. 

This one looks great, I adore the caps used. 

Thanks so much Nikki! I am glad you liked them and thank you for using the Sanz-Vivan one! I think they would be amazing together!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

First of all thank you soo much for taking my suggestions and making stuff on HarshJen and JenKa and added GurJen there as well. They are so amazing. Second of all, OMG lady, HOT UPDATEEE! Shocked

http://i.imgur.com/UL1BP.png Omfg! This is sooo hot! I wanted these two together sooo badly when I was watching Geet and was obsessed with MSK, last summer. That kinda died down now lol. But I think they would look reallyyy good together! Would love to see them work together in the future ;)

This one is so awesome! Woulda loved to see their pair but Im looking forward to Vaidehi and Sanaya and Barun's pairing ;)

Everything else looks beautiful esp the Karan-Shwetta or as fans call them ShweRan. =)
Great Updateee! Saved almost everything :)

Thanks so much Farzana. I am glad you liked them!  and thank you so much for using the KT-Jen one!

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun:)
LOVE the way they all turned out:)

Thanks so much Sneha! So glad you liked them!

Originally posted by aisha_1992

amazing update..

senorita

Thanks so much Senoirta! So glad you liked them!

Originally posted by kriti_binal

Hey Jenny Hug   Hug

Firstly i m very sorry i cud edit my reserved spot for the last update!!! The JeRan sigs were simply marvelous n breathtakingly beautiful!!! Loved all of them <33333333 Embarrassed it felt great seeing them together after a long time EmbarrassedAnd the Sid Pancchi Sig was Super Awesome!! M gonna use it right away <333333333 i really love them!!! And loved the Piya Mish Sig Embarrassed Embarrassed The JW stuff was gorgeous as well!!!

Coming to this update!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

The Arjun Shweta Sig is simply Amazing!!! The Coloring is superb n wonderful Text!!! Embarrassed

I liked the HC Jen Sig they wud make a great pair Embarrassed Embarrassed the coloring is beautiful and wonderful text again!! 

The KW Pancchi Sig has turned out to be Ethereal n Magical!!! They can surely make a Wonderful pair <3333 i wud really want to see them together Embarrassed Embarrassed

The KT Dhrasti sig is Gorgeous...Loved the effects coloring n blending u've given to it Embarrassed

The Mohit Panchi sigs are Beautiful i guess she wud look amazing with Mohit as well Embarrassed

The Barun Sanaya Sig is So pretty n Stunning i m so so so looking forward to Vaidehi their upcoming show!!!

The Shabbir Jennifer Sig is Outstanding n Very attractive!!! I loved their pair in KZKEmbarrassed Embarrassed It wud be great to see them together once again Embarrassed Embarrassed

And the Sid Nikki i.e the KW Shweta sig is Superb!!! I have always loved them together since their Remix days Embarrassed

Loved the Mixed couple update part One Sweetz!! Looking forward to ur next update!! I love ur mixed couple updates!! They are always a Big treat for sure Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Oh and i have some suggestions as well!!! 

KW and Anupriya Kapoor 

And Shilpa Anand and Siddhant Karnick 

Pls do make stuffs on them!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed 

And i missed Shona in ur update shall be looking forward to ShiRan updates ahead wen u make them!! Embarrassed 

Thank you so much hun and for using the Sid-Panchi stuff! Means a lot to me! and yes, I will def try to do some of your suggestions for sure! in the next update and yes yes, def ShiRan in the next update!

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Gurmeet Jenny are the next wanted couple...they look so so sooo awsm together...
Aishz rqust is just superb...

Thank you! So glad you liked them!

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Amazinggg update Jenny!!!

all of them came out FABULOUS!Heart

Thanks so muchh!!

Originally posted by bulbul123

A amazing UD really beautiful i think jen and KT will make a fab couple but a beautiful UD cnt wait for the second part :d

Thank you so much for liking them!

Originally posted by -Fatima-

OMG jenny sooo beautiful update u surprised me with this one itz amazing saving

b/w sugg can u make Additi & vivian onez :)

Thanks so much Fatima! So glad you liked them! Will def make some Vivian and Aditi ones!

Originally posted by kashish 1322

Awesome sigs Jen di, esp love the Guru-Jenny one, its greatt!
Also JW stuff is rockinggg!
Please please please make some GurTi stuff from today's SBB Geet's 300 celebration segment and SBS Segment from today, they were so adorableee!
GC is soo fond of DD's nature, he actually called her "chulbuli", they're gonnna kill me!!

Thanks Chavi! I am so glad you liked them. I will def def make some from their. Which segment was that?

Originally posted by mahaandneha

JENNY BEAU TIFUL REE...THANXXX

Thank you so much hun!

Sunshine Girl

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_Salvatore

it has Awesomeness written all over it, love the mixed couples update lolz i adore how u blend and color them, can't wait to see more of these stuff, love them, keep rockingHug
Raee.

Thanks so much Raee! Your comments truly mean a lot to me, esp when it comes from a pro like yourself!

Originally posted by Julybaby22

aaahh amazinggg update JennyHug
ArjunShwets was a cute one .. nice pics :) .. the rest were really nice too .. i love your merging :)
the coloring is so awesome ..& the texture & all ..  hott <3 

nice choice of pics here :) ..they look good together!
text is cute too Embarrassed

i also love the Mohit \& Panchi ones.. the textures on it were hot!! .. // Shaheer Suku .. awesomee :) .// Barun-Sanaya one was nice .. but this one was just simply stunning <3
 ..esp. the coloring!

can't wait to see ShiRan in the next update Dancing

Thanks so much Mandy! I am so glad you liked them. Ahh, I hope I live up to the ShiRan craze. There are too many requests for them!

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

WOW!! Jenny awesome update!! Clap

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by kashish 1322

Oooh amazzzing sig =D

Thanks Chavii!

Julybaby22

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Ahhh your famous mixed couples update! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Love it, love it, LOVE it Jens! All those mixed sigs look like bombshells to me, they are mindblowinggg <3

You're just too awesome when it comes to making mixed couple sigs =) Like I've mentioned before, they are so fun to look at LOL.

Its very hard to pinpoint favourites, but I'll talk about a few lol. The KSG-Additi one kinda surprised me, cuz they never came to my mind...but I adore the blending! It looks so stunning!

The sigs with JW I think look fantastic! Whether its with GC, Harshad or KT...they have all turned out so beautiful =) The GC and JW one look hot, although can't really picture them together. The Harshad and JW and KT and JW ones look really cute! I heard somewhere that KT apparently has a small crush on JW and wants to work with her cuz he finds her beautiful or hot, or something like that. LOL

The Shweta-KSG sig looks fabbb! Lovedd them in ZND 1 and DMG as Armaan-Nikki. I was ok with Armaan and Nikki not working out, cuz eventually fell in love with Abhi-Nikki/Amit-Shweta. Embarrassed The Karneet sig is super adorableee! I SO wanna see them again in some future show!

The Mohit-Panchi sigs look really pretty, especially the first one =) I'm not really familiar with Panchi or her work...all I know is that she was the lead in Kayamath lol. The Sanaya sigs with Barun and Vivaan look stunninggg. Looking forward for Part 2 of your mixed couples update!

Edited by Dangelz - 28 April 2011 at 9:44pm

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaniShaKaShid

Ok u freaking me out... WTH...??? Wen is dis gonna happen?

The promo of sun also rises. Well, someone dies, and you know the whole set of rumors that it's gonna be damon. Angry The promo is so intense. Did you watch TVD?
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dangelz

Ahhh your famous mixed couples update! Big smile Big smile Big smile Thank you so much Dangelz!

Love it, love it, LOVE it Jens! All those mixed sigs look like bombshells to me, they are mindblowinggg <3 Aww, thank you, that means a lot!

You're just too awesome when it comes to making mixed couple sigs =) Like I've mentioned before, they are so fun to look at LOL.

Its very hard to pinpoint favourites, but I'll talk about a few lol. The KSG-Additi one kinda surprised me, cuz they never came to my mind...but I adore the blending! It looks so stunning!KSG-Aditi was so def out of blue. I think I happened to have a pic of Adiiti, and I was like who who and I was like I don't have KSG in this update, let's pair them up!

The sigs with JW I think look fantastic! Whether its with GC, Harshad or KT...they have all turned out so beautiful =) The GC and JW one look hot, although can't really picture them together. The Harshad and JW and KT and JW ones look really cute! I heard somewhere that KT apparently has a small crush on JW and wants to work with her cuz he finds her beautiful or hot, or something like that. LOL I am such a baised GurTi fan. I cannot get see GC with anyone with DD. KT does have a crush on JW. I just rather see KT with Perneet or anyone , but not you know who. they are such a mismatch. we discussed in your gallery.LOL

The Shweta-KSG sig looks fabbb! Lovedd them in ZND 1 and DMG as Armaan-Nikki. I was ok with Armaan and Nikki not working out, cuz eventually fell in love with Abhi-Nikki/Amit-Shweta. Embarrassed The Karneet sig is super adorableee! I SO wanna see them again in some future show! I know. I loved Armaan with Nikki. They such were adorable! I know. Karneet need to come in a new show man!

The Mohit-Panchi sigs look really pretty, especially the first one =) I'm not really familiar with Panchi or her work...all I know is that she was the lead in Kayamath lol. The Sanaya sigs with Barun and Vivaan look stunninggg. Looking forward for Part 2 of your mixed couples update! Yeah, she was a lead in Kaymaath and her character was turned into BT stupid herione but she's really pretty. Thanks so much dangelz. I am so glad u liked them! and yes, part 2 will be awesome. It's gonna have a lot of experimental people and I might as well say an SA special. LOL

Dangelz

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
AHH! OMG :OO WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

Let me go watch the promo! I saw todays epi! AHH!

Go to top