India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 116)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
^ will do so Ashu. They are like way in PB account so searching for them currently.

and yes PM me that cap. I'll see what I can do with it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

I gotta find that cap! LOL. let me do it. and will pm u by tomm! is that ok?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *-Gaganjot-JennyPenny

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ WHY DO you have all my favorite damn couples in your sig box? You are tempting me !

Thanks so much guys! well, I did recieve a very weird and stupid PM today, saying so guess you are not a KaSh fan no more since you made JW stuff and that had me on the floor laughing. Some people are just weird.

I just replied back to them. THINK whatever you want to,.
and Aani has def inspired me to make a similar update to hers, and I am quite inspired.

Gagan, can you PM me some of your favorite MN pics? I am such a lazy bum to go and search for that pics? I'll have to ask SG fans to pass over some pics.

I am lazy. I'll be def honest. PIC hunting is such a tough job.

Je you really do flatter me ... if you hadnt made the titanic siggs i wouldnt have actually went on with this theme ... you made me wanna think of all the couples I have so so loved always and i would LOVE to see your bollywood stuff or any mixed couple stuff you come up with as usual Big smile thanks so much for saying I inspired you when its actually the other way around ... and your inspiration hasnt yet ended I will continue this theme in another update soon enough a Eternal Couples update part 2 Embarrassed   ... there were still so many to go i was simply tired LOLLOL and i thought all those siggs would take forever to make Embarrassed so took a break Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPennynotfadedaway

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
^ Haha, so sweet of you Aani. I think the Bollywood couples will take a back seat. Am doing the mixed couples at the moment. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSeranotfadedaway

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ Haha, so sweet of you Aani. I think the Bollywood couples will take a back seat. Am doing the mixed couples at the moment. LOL

NP Jen anything you do always is so smashing you wont have complaints from me Big smile btw are you updating today ? ...

BTw updated my reply on pg 108 Embarrassed

Edited by aahana86 - 28 April 2011 at 1:03am
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
MEGA MASSIVE MIXED UPDATE - PART I

Do not quote. It's LONG & LARGE!
The people I don't have in this update will def be in the next update.

Hope you all like the mixed update. I HAD A blast making them.

Caps Credit: JW: Farzana, and the rest, were random.

Feel free to use

Arjun-Shweta:

Aditi-Karan; i think they would look really good together.

Gurmeet-Jen:

Harshad-Jen: One of my favs sigs. It turned out so WELL.

KW-Panchi:

Shweta-Karan: They would be a dynamite had Armaan-Nikki track been worked out properly.

Karan-Perneet:<3 So damn cute

Kritika-Vivian: It was an experiment, but yeah, they would look nice

KT-Drashti:

KT-Jen: Also one of my favs, The pics fitted really well.

Mohit-Panchi: came in a random convo, and you know well, there I go again. I got some new pics of Panchi, so I'll def make more on these two. they have got such innocence.

Saheer-Sukriti:

Barun-Sanz:

Sanz-Vivan:

Jen-Shabbo: ME love their pair since KZK days. it's sad that they didn't do a show after that. and of course EK had to kill OMI:(

Sid-Nikki:

Notice how SA is missing from this update. doh. ShiRan take time people, the ipod has to play the right songs and everything else takes time. and I still need to hunt other people pics. but i hope you all like the first part;)

comments and like button are love.

DO NOT USE:

for Aish partner!

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_-Love-Hate-blissfullRehanismWhiteNights.chahaat.* ~ Roshni ~ *AbhayVakil_1992IndigoBluesramsha_002Farzu-aishhh.mjht_onenyctophiliamonty22.Kiran.Silentsoulaa123.80nami2811spiritcrimson.Sanayaa.-Jeny-Raee_SalvatoreDangelz26javeyJulybaby22Sunshine GirlAS..ragzz.-Fatima-relentless.-Gaganjot-QueSeraSeraLennie-Mrs.SKMehwish--Harshu--x-Reshu-x--Swetha-HeavenlyBliss.indiandoll89-Preeti-MehRya..soundsofcedarserendipity.

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
res

Okay finally could get the time to edit this post Embarrassed

one word OMFG the update is mindblowing Jen and the combinations are seriously fabulous

Arjun Shweta : I have seen so many siggs of them by you and some others and always felt they would look really sweet together if they actually do a show someday together it would really be lovely to see them live in action

KSG & Aditi : now this was really a surprise i had never thought of this pair ... the sigg def makes it seem like they can  look  incredible together raw  & understated

Jen & Gurmeet : hmm Jen is cute looking and he has those tough looks definitely a pair that can sizzle

Jen & Harshad : now them I would LOVE to see together -  have liked Harshad since kis desh.. and Jen . though i dint follow much of DMG but have seen her previous works and think she's quite nice in fact i would love to see them in roles which are diff from what they have done so far Harshad as the naughty boy and her as the serious one  - both have these innocent looks they could make such a sweet pair .. Smile

KW & Panchi : Tongue OMGG they look simply yummy together i dint ever venture about them too Embarrassed

Shweta Karan : oh totally a dynamic pair which can scorch would love to see em

Karan Parneet - wasnt much of a SaVni fan ever ... loved PriDa Cool

Kritika Vivian : again a new combo one that would def be a winner

Karan Drasthi : Whoa now them ... they would be a treat to watch and tell you what i want em both to have madhatter characters something like RanKat in ajab prem that would be a ride LOLLOL

KT Jen : sweet they would be cute together

Mohit Panchi :  Okay the first reaction i had when i saw em was ShockedShockedShockedShocked  you wouldnt believe it but I was considering a mixed couple update too post the eternal couples and ShockedShocked this has gotta be something I had though of them too ... now I know i am not alone if I find them Great together

Saheer Suku - errr sorry but who's the guy dunno him Confused

Sanaya Barun - they are already coming up together and we would have more of them

Sanaya Vivan - LOLLOL now they are your guilty pleasure arent they the bawas together LOLLOLamazing

OMGG Jen & Shabbo - i loved em in KZK too so would love to have em back

Sid Nikki - we have already seen them in remix and they were damn awesome together would be priceless to have em back

as always a beautiful update Jen

but the sigg esp the colorin is great Jen and they have those baby faces damn they would be simply Jaanuable totally 

Edited by aahana86 - 28 April 2011 at 10:40pm
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Jenny Hug
it's awesome update .i love all all all means all LOL

all r out standing!!!! it's difficult to for me which one should i use!!!!!!!

i miss Panchi ..Mohit & karan both guy will look good with her ...Embarrassed

harshJen,Gur Jen JeKa jen shabbir siggie r amazing!!!!! all Pair r dynamite !!!!

DD & KT siggie is awesome.i still remember their siggie in  ur previous mixed update... it was so beautiful.. !!!!!! they will set the screen on fire...

i have to say Parsi baccha 's siggie is show stopper of this mixed couple update !!!!!!!!! i love the Text.it's perfect for them.

can't wait for next update. Embarrassed 

Edited by monty22 - 28 April 2011 at 10:39pm

Go to top