India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 112)

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Nahiii nahiii nahiii i guess this is wht people want us to say if u start making sig's of others but nah we wont say dat yaar y would we Jens if u r comfortable is doing thn u should do wht u want yaar you are creative person and has been making stuff for a very long tym love ur stuff and amazing and omg wanted to talk to u do catch me on Heaven or FB yaar i cant seem to dl Navya episodes from I-F so can u tell me where can i get episode of Navya with gd quality so i can make caps for u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Nahiii nahiii nahiii i guess this is wht people want us to say if u start making sig's of others but nah we wont say dat yaar y would we Jens if u r comfortable is doing thn u should do wht u want yaar you are creative person and has been making stuff for a very long tym love ur stuff and amazing and omg wanted to talk to u do catch me on Heaven or FB yaar i cant seem to dl Navya episodes from I-F so can u tell me where can i get episode of Navya with gd quality so i can make caps for u 

Thank you Zahru. I know, It can never come from you guys. HugThe person was someone I don't even know. Those PMs are damn irrating man. If you know me and then label me as that, then okay. but I don't even know this person..

Oh, I'll def FB message you. IO think there is YT account that uploads all their scenes, so you don't have to take episode caps. I'll PM u in few minutes.

Xiahtic-5

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Wait wht Jens u recieved a pm saying dat u dont like KaSh ufff people can assume things anyways was it some KaShians bcz everyone knws u so i dont think they would do dat anyways must be some newbie 
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Wait wht Jens u recieved a pm saying dat u dont like KaSh ufff people can assume things anyways was it some KaShians bcz everyone knws u so i dont think they would do dat anyways must be some newbie 

It was a groupie. I actually have no clue. I have not seen them on Heaven either, but the their username had KaSh in it, I am too used it Zahru.

Yes, if you make JW stuff, no longer an SA fan and if you make ShiRan stuff ( Since I don't make Kajen/Kasu), then you are no longer  a KaSh fan. STUPIDITY is all I can say about this.

I don;'t believe in the word LOYAL. I believe that I like someone, I like them, does nt' forbid me to like someone else as well.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5HeavenlyBliss.

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Jens u do knw we r not leaving u at any cost see even after so many years we are together and strong and yh pm n ur caps will be ready very soon if u pm me the YT link it will make it much more easier for me to make it everyday u knw and dont worry yaar i mean u r free to make stuff on whoeva u want to ur choice na and also dont take those things to ur heart at all it must be some newbie and also we are still being accused since the start so nothing new

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
^ PMED you away Zahru. did you also add new pics to the KaSh PB account? Will try to make some in the next update following this one. The next one is mixed update, everyone gets mixed with others. So I do have some KSG and SA suggestions with others so these pics will help.

LOVE YOU Hug You guys are the best! It's only few bad apples that ruin the day!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaXiahtic-5

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

It was a groupie. I actually have no clue. I have not seen them on Heaven either, but the their username had KaSh in it, I am too used it Zahru.

Yes, if you make JW stuff, no longer an SA fan and if you make ShiRan stuff ( Since I don't make Kajen/Kasu), then you are no longer  a KaSh fan. STUPIDITY is all I can say about this.

I don;'t believe in the word LOYAL. I believe that I like someone, I like them, does nt' forbid me to like someone else as well.Embarrassed

hehehe groupie hm waow amazing anyways frgt it

Jens yaar the thing is if u like someone or love someone u shouldnt care abt others at all wht would they thing n all dat if u like other actors dat doesnt mean u dont like KaSh or SA  dat would be clearly stupid of those peeps to even think like dat bcz they clearly dont knw u na u make stuff on whoeva u want u

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ PMED you away Zahru. did you also add new pics to the KaSh PB account? Will try to make some in the next update following this one. The next one is mixed update, everyone gets mixed with others. So I do have some KSG and SA suggestions with others so these pics will help.

LOVE YOU Hug You guys are the best! It's only few bad apples that ruin the day!

I will check it ryt away and i asked Maham to make albums she said she will so as soon as she will make albums i will keep uloading stuff ryt now i made ZZTM caps today half way to the end made till the dream part i will post thm on my FB as i dont think Maham has made albums or i will give u the link to my account ooh waow cant wait for KaSh stuff

And we also love you HugJens dont listen to people yaar they only try to hurt so ignore completely

P.S: come on heaven if u can

Go to top