India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 107)

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Jenz... i missed quite a few updates right? 7? 10? ROFL Sorry yaar... Wasnt around too much. Just checked my PMs and had to run... Even now... still have to run... Your thing was in the second page and noticed ShiRan... havent seen it yet, but will come back to comment tomorrow! (:

I reserved in shit loads of pages that I also still have to edit! You guys are soo fast! LOL

Oh and I hope you're feeling much better now... How's you family member coping... I hope they're doing great! Take care of them and yourself! =)

Shall be back! 

Okay... So I kinda had time, so will comment now.. LOL

I love the DE stuff... Still cannot get over the whole 'I will always choose you' scene.. but it was sorta ruined by Elena's - 'Stefan is the best and no one can be like my super amazing boyfriend' look - *pukes*... It was totally disgusting the way she looked at Damon. I feel like shaking her and screaming that the only person who could possibly save you is that guy standing in front of you... Who you are so against! *bang head*

I am also sorta getting the hots for Klaus... but still Damon always manages to steal the show... LOL Titanic? You randomly watched it and got inspired? Thats the only reason I can think of! LOL I dont want to watch it... it depresses me... even if its my most fav movie - everrr. Amazing colouring... especially the last one. Its my fav!

KaSh is awesome as always... Loved the ShiRan ones as well.. (obviously! LOL) Havent read the update yet... was supposed to do that now, rather than commenting, but thought u might update before I could get a chance to unreserve! But anyway, I looove the look of it... it looks dreamy.. I like the font as well... I can kinda picture the update even without reading it... More confusion for Sid maybe? And more realization for Shilpa? LOL... I might be wrong.. but if i should go by your Sig.. thats what I think...

The second one's awesome.. I just think it is sorta against the Sid-Shi mania! ROFL Bewafa?? Shilpa can never ever be bewafa!! lol... That was the first thing that came in my mind... but apart from that everything seems right and perfect in it! It looks gorgeous! Change of size... I like the alteration at times.. it kinda gives the sigs a new look!

Awesome stuff as ever Jens... still have to catch up with the other updates... Will comment on it if I get a chance... =) 

P.S. I am assuming there were loads of updates... LOL... I should go look right now! ROFL

Edited by Cess- - 26 April 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
^ Haha, thank you. I have missed you. Where have you been?

NEWS for you guys: It's been ages since we had mixed updates nah, so I shall update on that soon. If you have suggestions post it here!

I came with a new pair just recently..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-nyctophiliaspiritcrimson

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
MIXED UPDATE COMING SOON.

It's that time of the month again where I shall be updating mixed couples. If you guys have suggestions, please post them below and i shall try to do some cool stuff with new couples.

I already made two on a couple that just randomly came in a conversation.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelznyctophiliamonty22HeavenlyBliss.

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
OMGG so exciteddd about your mixed couples update Jens!

Haha I always look forward to those mixed sigs from you, cuz they're so fun and wacky to look at! LOL 

As for suggestions...I think you did a few of mine last time, which I really appreciate =)

I'd say do some with Shweta Gulati, since I don't remember seeing many mixed sigs on her. Shilpa/Sanaya/Drashti are already popular in your mixed sigs, so I know I'll see them somewhere lol. As for guys...can't seem to think of anyone except the usuals like Gurmeet/MA/Arjun/KW/Mohit and so on...

Oh maybe you can do some Sanaya and Barun ones...you know, to promote their upcoming show? LOL

Edited by Dangelz - 26 April 2011 at 11:43pm
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
^ will def try to do some on them. I was just thinking I will do some on them. thank you dangelz. I'll try to see who looks good or decent with Shweta. I think Jay would be look cute with her.
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thank you thank you guys so much for liking the updates and commenting.. damn, there are too many comments to reply so I'll just a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that comments as well as uses it;) totally means a lot to me!

Today it's MASSIVE- haha, so i hope my massive fans enjoy this update:) sadly no tvd,shiran or Kash or titanic in this one.

Feel free to use

AnYa: Caps credit: Aisho & Anu:

Anant:

Ind Cricket: Sugg of Rachu:

JeRan:

JW:

DMG girls:

Maaneet:

Agle Memories:

Piya/Misha:

Sid-Panchi:

Sukirti:

DO NOT USE:

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*unreal.Fari.Kashianblissfull-jas-WhiteNights.ramsha_002black_hazechahaat.* ~ Roshni ~ *shona.IndigoBluesmonty22Jayeeta_0626javeyMonu-SunNaa-Jeny-Julybaby22ssdtvgojanFarzu-nyctophiliasabihaa.-x-Reshu-x-Sunshine GirlQueSeraSeranikita_88AS...Angel-Fatima-..-Jia-..-Mrs.SKMehwish--Preeti-HeavenlyBliss.soundsofcedarMehRya..

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
A M A Z I N G update =)) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the JeRan and JW stuff cos I am biased there and I think your text and coloring made them look better! Also Maaneet stuff looks hot! As for my fav siggy from this update it has to be - http://i.imgur.com/TIAYz.png :)
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Reserved!!! Day Dreaming

Go to top