Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Very PRETTY update Jenny!

The Anant and AnYa sigs look really adorableee! Damn, I gotta start watching the show...but something always gets in the way whenever I try to =(  Anyway, will definitely give it a shot soon!

The Abhay-Mets sig is so beautiful! I love the colouring and texture you've used =) MG stuff looks fabb as always!

The ShiRan sigs are stunninggg, and I adoree the soft colouring and lighting on them =) JW and KT sigs look lovely, especially the first one! I think they would make a nice pair =)

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Jens nice update hm cute one 
Awww awesome stuff, really creative. Love the coloring techniques, and the whole background designs. The shade of colors flow so well with the overall pictures. Brilliant job done<3
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
all the updates are MINDBLOWING!!!!!!! the coloring, text, scene everything is just perfecto!!!!๐Ÿ‘

but my favorite one will always be ShiRan one๐Ÿ˜ณ you make them so real and beautiful, thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

please make more shiran stuff, i just adore them๐Ÿ˜ณ
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing ud the anya siggies r lovely love the show and j and kt siggy is lovely would love to see them together
Cess- thumbnail
EEEkkks! This is so reserved! Shall be back... I'm in a bit of a rush - like I always am these days! ๐Ÿคฃ
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you everyone for liking the stuff. and Cess, I shall await for your long comments๐Ÿค— and then will also respond. Should take the gallery upto 140 or something and then might do a mini update.

I am still confused on the banner. Should I make it myself or have someone else make it for me?

But then i don't want the banner to represent the shop cause then, it would be like i would only make stuff on people i like. idk. damn confusing. anyone got banner suggestions?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update Jen! I love the GurTi siggy the most. They are so damn adorable! I love the ShiRan stuff as well! Everything came out great! Is Navya a good show? Worth watching? I see it everywhere! Don't know if I should start it or not! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† Keep it up love! <3
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ YES ASAP. You will love it. It's kinda like MJHT but differently. The new actors are really good. ITS a must watch.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenz

Stunning update !!

AnYa sigs r gorgeous
This couple is really cute =)

JW sig is adorable

But but ShiRan stuff stole the show ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
U can NEVER go wrong wid dem ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I love the caps u ve used <3
Can't pick my fav as all the 3 sigs r breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL <333