Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cess- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jenzz!!! 

I loove Navya and Anant! I think they are too adorable. Havent had much of a chance to see the remaining epis I didnt see, but so far, they are too cute! I love the sigs... There is that innocence within them that fascinates me. In the promo, I love the scene when Navya kinda flicks her head in portray what she did was stupid (her scarf flying over to Anant)... I dunno if you have any clue about what the heck I am saying, but in that scene she looks too adorable! Loooving them! 

Kate and William!!! OMG!! I watched the wedding live. All of it; had to wake up at 3 am here. But worth the wait. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress. I dunno what the heck people are complaining about. She is a simple girl, and that dress was made for her. She'd have looked better with a chain though... but still! Divine! Adore that sig! Tyler and Caro! I missed them soo much! Thank heavens they are back. I just wish they dont die, because I have this feeling along with the others, they will die too! =((( 

Now onto the ShiRan stuff! I absolutely adore it! Seriously, Sau dard was one of the best songs Ive ever heard! I love it. I have a thing for sad songs... I latch onto them like a baby would to their rattle! 🀣 Oh.. and song suggestion: for ShiRan of course. Kahin toh from JTYJN! I think it suits them perfectly! 

The second on is absolutely EPIC! I just adore it... It looks too brilliant, the colouring, font, pictures... they are all perfection! You have a thing when it comes to combining pics... somehow you always get it right! Everytime it seems like it all came from the same scene... I love that song! God.. I love every song you use! Seriously, tujhme rab... was my fav song when it released... I would like sing it even in my sleep! 🀣 Best song of that year... I remember! 

The third one though, just takes the cake... The words completes everything I would have otherwise said. They are sooo perfect.. I thought I was over them after seeing the WC, but I think I am getting the hyperness back! 🀣 I missed them! LOL! They look really perfect. I dunno why the heck PHs dont visit forums, especially your gallery. If they do, maybe you guys wouldnt have to scavenger hunt for individual pics! Someone cast these 2 together!! NOWW!! 

Amazing as always... I am seriously dying because of the Damon scare. If he dies, I will die a thousand deaths! *drama* 🀣 But seriously! They CANNOT kill him!! =(((

P.S. Arjun is finally out of that showw!!! YAY! Maybe he can work with Sanaya now! I am really lookign forward to these two. I dunno why, but I sorta get the good feeling! πŸ˜†
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOOOVE this update too! SHIRAAAN!!!! Finally. LOOOVE them all BUT BUT BUT the Shiran ones are just πŸ˜. Loving them. The SidShi was is FAB too. I especially love the pics of Shona you used in that one. She looks ADORABLE!!!

Awesome one πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ Cess: I been really hoping that somehow he comes into Vaidehi. Somehow. SOMEHOW. God, just get them to act opposite each other. It would be MAGIC!
Thank you all for your comments. Woah, this gallery is almost about to be done.
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for not being here for a while.

the update ROCKS! great sigs Jenz!
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update jenny diπŸ€—

Loved this one the most😍

ShiRan one is also nice😳

Loved th eupdate specially the Kate wiliam one😊

P.S-i have a request are u open?πŸ˜•

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all so much for your comments. Truly means a lot. May 1st, 2011 - I can never forget this day. I think half the world must know what I am talking about but I'll just leave it at that.😊

Feel free to use:

AnYa:

DE:

Nina-Ian:

Nina:

GurTi:

MoNaya:

Will-Kate:

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
smart of you to do that, I was hoping you didn't write anymore but I'm with you ;) but I have to say this is one of my favourite updates from you, really everything looks super beautiful<3 especially the way you used the light textures ;)
both the AnYa sigs are GORGEOUS, really I just LOVE the way you made them, especially the semi b/w colouring, text style and the light texture as i said before :$
the colouring on all the Delena ones is really beautiful.. some of the best dark colouring I've ever seen, the second one has to be my fav for the b/w partπŸ˜†
Ian-Nina...seriously ARE these two dating.. haha pleaseee tell me they are cause they look SO good together and it's kind of obvious you know, even to me sort of🀣 love both the sigs; i can't decide the better of the two :S and the Nina one is WOW..this girl is beautiful :$
the texture you've used on the Gurti one is AMAZINGGG and i love the simplicity of that sig, it's really pretty Jenny😳 MS.. it's the best I've seen on those pics ;)
and the William-Kate ones i LOVE LOVE LOVE the colouring<3

and you're almost done with this gall too :O:O:OOO
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update Jenz 😳

AnYa sigs are gorgeous
Love the colouring & text style <3

DE stuff is stunning
Especially the 2nd one =)

GurTi , MonaYa , Will - Kate stuff is awesome

Ur colouring is just MINDBLOWING 😳
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Woww!<3 Jenz Gorgous Update loveddd the AnYa staff's the most!:D
Jenny all the siggies are gorgoeus!!

Damon and Elena   *sigh*      "I will always choose you'    I dont think I need to add anymore!!😳

And our Prince and princess are wonderful!

Thanks sweetie!!