Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

Gorgeous update jens!!! my favs have to be the moNaya one ..its perfect, using that..and then i love all the DE stuff..love Nina one the most though..beautiful colouring <3 and how i miss Vivan Kritika,..the good old PKB days!! thats a beautiful sig too <3 Keep it up :)

Thanks so much Rags! I am so glad you like them and thank you for using the MoNaya one!😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aisha_1992

amazing update..

senorita

Thanks so much hun!

This content was originally posted by: tzahra

Awesome Jens amazing update girl rocking one i love the KaSh one hehe dat really was kodak moment  

Thanks so much Zahru! They were so damn cute then!

This content was originally posted by: bulbul123

An amazing UD love the monoya siggy  they r just so perfect and OMG mayur i miss them so much really beautiful UD and KK siggies are realyy beautiful aswell

Thank you so much hun!😳

This content was originally posted by: Raee_Salvatore

love the new update esp the VD ones[yeah well tht was kinda obvious rite😆] i adore the siggy styles and the epi was awesome[though i hate those ppl for always victinizing my DAMON for evrything] and the promo was achiller,oh my god i cant even explain what i am feeling rite now TVD always does this to me!!!!!anyways coming back to the wonderful arts of urs, i love the rest of the batch too PW one is really HOT!! and i love the coloring and blending too, overall great update, btw do make sum sigs from the DE i cant lose you scene and some FORWOOD ones as well when u get tym[:d]
love u,
Raee🤗

Thank you so much Raeee! Yes, will def make some on that. It's so hard to find caps, but I shall def make some.Those were amazing moments. I hate this whole kill Damon thing all over the place. These people need to shut it. Damon better live or Julie is GONE. 

This content was originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

AWESOMEEE updateee!!
Loved the MayUr, Monaya nd JeRan one the mosttt... ❤️ Keep rockinggg

Thank you so much hun!

This content was originally posted by: zeenia

Loved the update but the Jeran siggy is just gorgeous!!

They just look so cute together!!😳

Thanks so much Zeenie!

This content was originally posted by: shona.

loved both this update n the last one
u do a great job with mixed couples
love the DE stuff n the paul sig is cool as well
hey cud you make some tyler caroline stuff as well

Thank you so much hun! Yes, will def make more Caro-Tyler soon!

This content was originally posted by: -Fatima-

gorgeous update love jeeran & additi kritz onez the most :)

Thanks so much Fatima!

This content was originally posted by: siddhi209

Superb update Jenny!! All the sigs have come out stunning. Love the Mohit-Sanaya one <3 And the Paul one is gorgeous, looks amazing. 

Thanks so much hun! I am so glad you liked them!

I SHALL REPLIES to everyone else later on. It's almost 4 am here:(

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGG Jenny you are fast :O not that it's a surprise😆 but all the sigs look absolutely stunning :$ hahah I have that thing when I randomly colour something and there's no text.. then I don't know what to call it🤣 I guess it's a sig cum picspam or something?😆 that's suchh a beautiful picture, and I'm liking the show :$ the texture and text you've used on the sig is so perfect :)
William-Kate..I'm so tired of these two lol they are on EVERY single magazine cover here and Aust media has nothing better to cover.. well atleast now their wedding is over and that'll be that😳🤣 actually second thoughts now they're going on about where the two of them are going for their honeymoon:S🤣 anyway but your sig is GORGEOUS<3 I loveee the lighting and colouring ;)
The Paul-Torrey I ADORE the colouring, and I had no idea they got married haha :S
Tyler-Caro.. that has to be my favourite sig from the update, the colouring and blending is totally WOW😳
love love loveee the second and third Shiran sigs, they are simply WOW :OOO I'm surprised how well you make merged sigs😆 but then again everything you make is beautiful<3 and the Sid-Shilpa one is stunning :)
gorgeous stuff as ALWAYS. I say that line a million times🤣 are you bored of it yet?🤣
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Jennny! 🤗

I am so sorry for not commenting on the previous two Updates! Well I wouldn't say I was busy but yeah got a little Lazy! My bad! :-( 

But let me tell you, from the mixed couple update, the Arjun-Shweta, Sid-Nikki were my absolute favorites! You should keep making stuff on them! 😆

And from the previous update, I absolutely LOVED the DE ones! Dang it, DE are getting such intense moments, I just can't believe it. But damon getting bit by a werewolf is too much for me to handle

The MN sig is really cute too!

And this update finally. I loved the William-Kate one and the Navya ones! Was watching Navya today, and found these two actually cute!

Love the Tyler-Caro and Paul-Torri sig! And since I ship both Tyler-Caro and Matt-caro, I loved the Tyler-caro scene in this week's epi!

ShiRan sigs as always are amazing. You can never go wrong with their sigs ! Brilliant Update Jen! 🤗
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenz amazing update !!

AnYa stuff is soo cute 😳

TVD & Will -Kate stuff is awesome <3

Sid - Shilpa sig is great =)

But the ShiRan stuff stole the show 😍😍

LOVED it <333
especially the 2nd & 3rd siggies 😳

The lyrics on all the 3 siggies is just PERFECT =)
All the 3 songs r so apt for ShiRan <3

Saved gonna use dem soon 😳

Luv ya <333

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay seriously I love this update so much, esp ur style its just awesome the Kate/Will one is real cute i they look very nice together and  i love the coloring on that one, also the Paul torrey one is adorable .they got married...when oh..?? I am missing on things.lolz anyways now coming to my most fav siggy of the lot Oh god jeeny u made the FORWOOD siggy, and its PERFECT gosh u totally captured te mo' so well, I am saving this one will definitely use it real soon, thank u so much for making it😃 the Shiran ones are great too, I love the way u blended and matched the pics,lovely work there,thanks a lot for sharing them, will be waiting for more awesomelicious stuff like these esp sum DE ones[ha ha I'm greedy😆],
love u,
Raee🤗
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome update Jenny!

Adore the William and Kate siggie!

The Tyler and Caro siggie is fabulous!!

ShiRan awesome as ever.

I loved the colouring in the Naavya siggies.
I love the siggy of our Prince and Princess. Made me feel proud to be British.

Thanks Jenny!!😳
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny 🤗  🤗

Incredible update Sweetz 😳 😳

The Anya Stuff is Gorgeous ❤️ I love the second sig with the text this moment is perfect 😳

The Kate n Will Sig is Magnificent ❤️

The Tyler Caro sig is Outstanding and absolutely pretty i loved the coloring its Fab and the text is wonderful ❤️

And And And Yayyy ShiRan are back in ur Updates

I have saved all of them can't pick any one of it All Are BREATHTAKINGLY AWESOME!!! The Coloring,the blending the Texture the Merging Everything is Simply PERFECT... 😍 😍

And u made a Sid Shilpa Sig Wowww 🥳  🥳  🥳  Thank u taking my suggestion n making stuff on them 🤗    🤗   🤗

Its BEAUTIFUL I m gonna use it like Right away ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ I love the pics u've used SK and Shona shall make Gorgeous pair 😍   I wud love to see them together some day 😍 😍

Superb Update Sweetz!! Loved it very very much!! <33333333 Kudos to u 👏 👏 👏 Simply Rocking ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

PS i shall pass u on the Anupriya pics soon 😳 😳

Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago