Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Jenny πŸ€—   πŸ€—

Firstly i m very sorry i cud edit my reserved spot for the last update!!! The JeRan sigs were simply marvelous n breathtakingly beautiful!!! Loved all of them <33333333 😳 it felt great seeing them together after a long time 😳And the Sid Pancchi Sig was Super Awesome!! M gonna use it right away <333333333 i really love them!!! And loved the Piya Mish Sig 😳 😳 The JW stuff was gorgeous as well!!!

Coming to this update!!! 😳 😳

The Arjun Shweta Sig is simply Amazing!!! The Coloring is superb n wonderful Text!!! 😳

I liked the HC Jen Sig they wud make a great pair 😳 😳 the coloring is beautiful and wonderful text again!!

The KW Pancchi Sig has turned out to be Ethereal n Magical!!! They can surely make a Wonderful pair <3333 i wud really want to see them together 😳 😳

The KT Dhrasti sig is Gorgeous...Loved the effects coloring n blending u've given to it 😳

The Mohit Panchi sigs are Beautiful i guess she wud look amazing with Mohit as well 😳

The Barun Sanaya Sig is So pretty n Stunning i m so so so looking forward to Vaidehi their upcoming show!!!

The Shabbir Jennifer Sig is Outstanding n Very attractive!!! I loved their pair in KZK 😳 😳 It wud be great to see them together once again 😳 😳

And the Sid Nikki i.e the KW Shweta sig is Superb!!! I have always loved them together since their Remix days 😳

Loved the Mixed couple update part One Sweetz!! Looking forward to ur next update!! I love ur mixed couple updates!! They are always a Big treat for sure 😳 😳 😳

Oh and i have some suggestions as well!!!

KW and Anupriya Kapoor

And Shilpa Anand and Siddhant Karnick

Pls do make stuffs on them!!! 😳 😳

And i missed Shona in ur update shall be looking forward to ShiRan updates ahead wen u make them!! πŸ˜³

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Gurmeet Jenny are the next wanted couple...they look so so sooo awsm together...
Aishz rqust is just superb...
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazinggg update Jenny!!!

all of them came out FABULOUS!❀️
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A amazing UD really beautiful i think jen and KT will make a fab couple but a beautiful UD cnt wait for the second part :d
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG jenny sooo beautiful update u surprised me with this one itz amazing saving

b/w sugg can u make Additi & vivian onez :)
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome sigs Jen di, esp love the Guru-Jenny one, its greatt!
Also JW stuff is rockinggg!
Please please please make some GurTi stuff from today's SBB Geet's 300 celebration segment and SBS Segment from today, they were so adorableee!
GC is soo fond of DD's nature, he actually called her "chulbuli", they're gonnna kill me!!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
JENNY BEAU TIFUL REE...THANXXX
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it has Awesomeness written all over it, love the mixed couples update lolz i adore how u blend and color them, can't wait to see more of these stuff, love them, keep rockingπŸ€—
Raee.
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aaahh amazinggg update JennyπŸ€—
ArjunShwets was a cute one .. nice pics :) .. the rest were really nice too .. i love your merging :)
the coloring is so awesome ..& the texture & all ..  hott <3

nice choice of pics here :) ..they look good together!
text is cute too 😳

i also love the Mohit \& Panchi ones.. the textures on it were hot!! .. // Shaheer Suku .. awesomee :) .// Barun-Sanaya one was nice .. but this one was just simply stunning <3
 ..esp. the coloring!

can't wait to see ShiRan in the next update

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!! Jenny awesome update!! πŸ‘