Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 87

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jenny1000

yes him. I even have a new name for them. JeKa. Cause I cannot think of anything else but that at the moment.

LOL I called them JenKa when I made a vm on them :P Weee that makes me excited :) Update soon!
A bit of rules have been tweaked. KSG, JW stuff can be requested/ suggested here. I am not a big fan of either or, but I don't hate them either. 

But no jodi's stuff people. It's just a comfort thing, so no offense;)

Now back to hunting.
I'm glad to see you will be making JW stuff. I totally respect that you don't want to make KaJen/KaSu stuff so you won't. But the fact your gonna make JJ stuff is so exciting,
If you do mix up BW & TW, then try Saawariya Sonam and KS times Armaan // Aisha Sonam and KSu times Armaan. They actually do look good :) But it's up to you and if you feel they do hit it off or not.
^ You are gonna have to PM me some pics, as I am just too lazy for this hunting pics. I think I have enough JW pics to make sigs for months now.
JennyπŸ€— πŸ€—

you r not KaSh fan & SA fan more...because you has made JW stuff OMG i fell from my Chair!!!!!!!! i had never heared this kind of stupid silly accuse πŸ˜² πŸ€£

OMG i can't still understand...when will this stupidity acts will be end? leave them ...πŸ˜†

you don't need to give any explanation Jenny. we all love u, believe u. ... you r such an sweetheart person...that's not i m saying just because of you made siggies on my Favourite stars... but really u r  nice person ... β€οΈ

yayyy can't wait for ur next update!!!!!! specially KW Panchi , Shiran much more...
from may month i will not able to come to IF ...i m going to miss you jenny...😭

update soon !!
Jenny please make Arjun-Shweta sigs! Will PM you the gallery of pics for Shweta and Arjun! 😳
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ WHY DO you have all my favorite damn couples in your sig box? You are tempting me !
Thanks so much guys! well, I did recieve a very weird and stupid PM today, saying so guess you are not a KaSh fan no more since you made JW stuff and that had me on the floor laughing. Some people are just weird.
I just replied back to them. THINK whatever you want to,.
and Aani has def inspired me to make a similar update to hers, and I am quite inspired.
Gagan, can you PM me some of your favorite MN pics? I am such a lazy bum to go and search for that pics? I'll have to ask SG fans to pass over some pics.
I am lazy. I'll be def honest. PIC hunting is such a tough job.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jenny, because nothing on television really keeps me entertained for long these days and i prefer going back in time since there is no excitement left on TV. I just watch a few shows here and there, but not enough to keep me entertained so  i prefer watching old ekta maiyye & SB stuff. Going down memory lane and watching my old time favorites has become my favorite pass time. For some reason as much as I hated Ekta's concept, I still am a fan of her and also appreciate her efforts to keeping me entertained for all these years. I just dont feel that charm anymore on TV latelyπŸ€” I happened to watch KA and PM recently thus you see the consequence in my sig box. lol

lmaoo MN pics... hmmm let me look, I think i need to get back in MN mode for that as i have lost in touch with MN for a while... woah I hope i dont get a pm for being a NON-Mayur fan now πŸ˜†

I say the best thing to say is "I am not a fan of anyone, but myself... whatever keeps me happy and pleases me, I shall praise" πŸ˜†

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
@ Gagan: LOL if you get a PM like that I will crack up. I think during the MJHT phase, there were those PM's too. Ur not SG can cause you like ArNaya and even after MoNaya got together, there were PM's like How come you like ArNaya when Monaya are together? and I was like what? are we all speaking some different language. damn fan and their loyalities are annoying me now.
^Make some AnYa stufff Jen (:

I m kinda liking them :)