Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats on the 100 pages Jen and lovely update as usual

i loved ur new style in this sigg😊

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi Jenny 🤗

i hope you fine now...take care sweetie.
so sorry now a days i m so busy. finally i get time ...😆

awesome update !!!!!!! ur previous update too!!!

i miss everything about you!!!!!!! but i never told you...
uff this is my fav song!!!!! first time i heared this song from Delena VM from that day i  fell in love with that song!!!!! that song is perfect for them !!!

love this new style!!!!!!!!!

congrates for hitting 100 page 

love you dear!!!!!!

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fabulous Creations Jenny!

loved the last2 sggs the most..!!
Keep rocking😉
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
damons supposed to die? :O  what!?!! what?? :O no way, that'll like kill the show :(

the update is awesome! I really like the KKE sig it looks great! and OMFG, how hawt is Klaus? 😆 

My fav has to be the EK one, the coloring on that is faab! and i love the style of that sig, looks gorge! ^_^
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you guys for your comments on The mini update:) Lots and lots of love to all of you. Again, it's not a massive update but it's quite huge.

Feel free to use:
Abhay-Piya:

Inspired by Tumblr

Sukirti:

DE:
^ I loved the quotes in the books on DE.

Elijah-Katherine:

Nina:

Paul & Ian:

Maan-Geet:

MoNaya:

Watched Titanic again and fell in love with them again😭
^ my favorite. again inspired by Tumblr

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I love that you made Titanic just when I was rewatching bits of it myself and currently was watching a vm on it. Anyway it's a fab update I esp love these two - http://i.imgur.com/6rcmZ.png & http://i.imgur.com/GhS2Y.png 
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and ladies and gentleman this is called brlliance or Jenny😃👏 love love love the stuff yaar. i adore ur coloring, blending text style too good , so tyler is coming back and i'm hoping u'll make sum FORWOOD  and if u can make sum Klaus/ Damon too😉\...will be waiting,
love Raee🤗
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Raee and Sahar.

Sahar- Yes, I was watching this amazing mix called everytime on them and then , I just got hooked again.

My favorite has to be, the scene where she jumps off the lifeboat and back into the sinking ship. ahh bliss😍

Raee, thank you so so much..that is just too sweet of you! yes, will def make some Klaus and Damon stuff from next episode. cannot wait to make stuff on them. it's gonna be on fire. and yes, i am awaiting for those promo caps. guess people take caps of episodes but not of promos. I see Caro's in chains again. Looking forward to their scenes. HE BETTER save her this time around!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Sahar- Yes, I was watching this amazing mix called everytime on them and then , I just got hooked again.

My favorite has to be, the scene where she jumps off the lifeboat and back into the sinking ship. ahh bliss😍

My fav vm on them - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFPXVwGgUJs & yes that scene is such a AHHH "satisfying" AWWW kinda feelings all in one :)
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Jenz the Titanc staff's Goshhh!<33 *this two are soo perfect togetherrr*😍 ahh and i love that quote love can touch us once but last for a life time!<3🤪