Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Gorgouess creations!!!! Love all the Cricket stuff!! WE WONNNN!!!! =)
outstanding creations. i just love ur creations.
using them.
Jensssssssssss...AWESOMe update...LOVEEe the sgis :D
RESERVEDDDDDDD! OMG, this is so good 🥳

EDITED:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I still cannot believe we actually WON! I mean, India are the new champions now. Correction, we always were the champions, it just got officially proven yesterday 😎

Dude, the Sachin sigs. MINDBLOWING. Absolutely LOVED them. This is completely dedicated to HIM. What an amazing Farewell gift He's got. I am SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYY!

Your sigs are just so freaking gorgeous. I have no words seriously. They make me so teary-eyed. (tears of joy!). After the long wait of 28 Years, we finally did it. I so knew it this WC is ours 🥳

And even though England started the game, India EXCELS in it.

I am so proud of them!

BEAUTIFUL SIGS JEN :-D

Edited by utfracks - 13 years ago
Awesome update... Men in Blue rock..🥳
Jenz *hugs* :*
Such GORGEOUS sigz!! They all make me relive each and every moment of the match and rejoice at our victory.. So,so Proud of Team India and Proud to be Indian. I'm especially thrilled to hear of foreign media praising india and our champion team :D :D
Going back to the sigz, I looooove the pictures you've used and the texts <3 <3 Makes me swell with pride and patriotism just by looking at them.. Absolutely glorious and stunning update :)
I'm so glad you made sigz for Gary,he's truly the hidden hero who made this victory possible. I'm also glad that u made a sig for sri lanka, they truly put up a splendid performance yesterday and deserve a round of applause.
Anyway, STILL BLEEDING BLUE and at least for the next 4 years(I hope more), WORLD CUP HAMARA HAI!!
Lovelyyyyy update!!
~Ananya
Okay, although I'm inactive, I HAD to come back to IF because I knew you were gonna update! AHHHH! WE WON! Even though I don't live in India, and live in the USA, the pride i've felt for USA, is NOTHING compared to the pride I feel about India winning the WC. This awesome WC 2011 will be etched in my memories forever! I still can't fathom the fact that we ACTUALLY WON IT. That we Indians ACTUALLY DID IT! And we wouldn't stop praying, and we kept on believing. I'm beyond proud, and thankful that I'm Indian. God listened to MORE than 1.2 billion people's prayers, and that itself also astounds me! Jai Ho & Vande Mataram! ❤️

Now for the udpate; BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL sigs Jens! I think this has to be one of you all-time BEST updates! Forgetting the Tellyworld and just being Indian really stands out here! 

Gautam Gambhir: I've actually fallen for the team all over again, especially Gautam. He was very calm as well, and did an OUTSTANDING job, he was a huge, huge, hugeeee pillar in winning. And he almost got a century, but it's completely okay, because we KNOW he has the ability to get a century, so sure next time! I was crying when he got out! :'( && he's really cute... <3 I'm deffo gonna use this one! Btw, thanks for making sigs on him, haha!

SACHIN! : I'm gonna miss Sachin so, so, soooooooooooooo much. Cricket is NOTHING without him! The entire time, even through watching the semi-finals, I was thinking, "Is Sachin's dream gonna come true?" I was so worried that it wouldn't, BUT IT DID, and I'm so happy that he had his wish fulfilled. And the quote just makes you want to cry because of how much he has done for the Indian Cricket Team! Love this one Jens!

this is so creative! Makes me want to swell with pride even more, even after looking at the newspapers, the fact the we won is STILL taking time to sink in! GOD BLESS INDIA! <3

And this is PRICELESS. This picture is etched in my mind&heart, I CAN FEEL IT. Look at their big wide smiles! ;) They deserved it! WE definitely fought like tigers, and won like champions! Beautiful, beautiful sig!

I'm so proud of our team, TRUE sportsmanship is definitely seen here, and I LOVE THEM FOR IT! <3 Looooove this sig Jens! I'm really running out of words, sorry buddy! :P

THE ULTIMATE moment, the best, couldn't have asked for a better hit by Dhoni! Seeing his face RIGHT after he made that chakka, you could tell that he knew he had it in himself that he could make that shot, and I'm so proud of him! He's an amazing, amazing captain! I loooove Mr. Cool. <3

And lastly, this sig is wonderful, thank you SO MUCH GARY! 

Sorry for the long rant, my Indian pride kinda just spilled my heart out here, haha! LOOOOOOVE the update girl! And love you, haha! <3

Edited by Zaynoo2320 - 13 years ago
Jenny!! OMG! OMG!! I dunno what to say!! Ur sigs left me speechless && ur quotes brought tears in my eyes!! I can't tell you how much I lOve ur creations && how much I lOve my Indian team!! Proud to be an Indian!! Thank You so much Jenny fo making these AMAZING sigs!! using one of them! It was hard to choose but I chose one!! Loved ur creations gurl && hats off to your creativity!
Oh god, FAB FAB stuff Jensie!!!! Just FAB/ I don't know what to use and what not!!!

Shit, can you still believe it? We've won it! I still can't! This seems SO unreal. Till yest, we were all thinking what'll happen, how will it go, and we'll win. But this feeling is SO different. It feels soo great, so proud.  I guess ths is the biggest day in any Indian's life. Seriously. 28 years later.
I guess in the end, it was written in destiny for the cup to be Sachin's. God couldn't let his most precious son's wish go unfulfilled.

Oh my, I've totally deviated. Sorryyyy/ Anyways, back to the siggies, they're EPIC. I don't even have adjectives. Stunning work!
so agree on your match review!!!
I LOVE LOVEL OVEL OT HTEM ALL!!!
theya re so so so good....truly unbelievable!!!! so many fab stufff...don't know what i will use soon...but i will use it soon!!
love your texts...might steal some!!
love how you made the tuvi one...its a fab none...he was so emotioanll..i was like aww!!