Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow!! Great Bleed Blue Sigs..πŸ˜ƒ We gonna win the cup..πŸ₯³
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
u guys are making awesome siggies so m making avis...OMGGGG m DAMN happy and excited!!! hi5

ROCKING siggies!!! I can see BLUEEE everywhere!!
Cess- thumbnail
I seriously dont remember where I reserved, so thought I should just comment as a whole here! (:

I loved all the sigs in the update on pg 44! I would have totally skipped it only because I am waaay too hyper after out super match. But I just cant do it when it had ShiRan, so will comment on the 2 sigs, and then the bleed blue ones! 

Firstly, I have realised that your colouring has actually improved leaps and bounds over the last few months! Or maybe that's just me, but everything you make on ShiRan looks better, and better and better! πŸ˜† And maybe that's the colouring, or the text, or generally just you and ShiRan! but still... I looved the first sig. The words you chose and the over all brown look. I have a lot of brilliant Sigs to use once the whole WC dies off... it wont be for another month or so, but we can prepare early! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜† And I looove the font you use. You must use that more often. It brings a subtle uniqueness in the sigs, compared to when u use say arial or TNR.

The second one though is simple, and just plain old beautiful. It isnt about words or fonts, or colouring. it's just the simplicity that gets to me. The song is perfect for the scene, and the sig. I actually adore it even when it doesnt carry that special floss I always see in ShiRan. Maybe thats why it's so splendid! The fact that it was so amazing in it's own amazing way! πŸ˜† Deffinitely one of my favs! 

Now for the men in blue! Really; there is a flood of sigs around that I dont know which one I should use. But i love the choices! Brilliant ones - and guess what? This is my first post since the win, and thought why not in your gallery! I love the stuff you made on them, obviously, but I also adore your extensive use of blue. I had said this in the past, but I'll say it again anyway πŸ˜† Your stuff never fails to make me feel positive and patriotic! I can never explain how happy, glad, astounded and simply relieved I was when Zak got that last wicket. I could just about contain myself from screaming on top of my lungs! 

We won! We won against a great team. We won against a team that knows how to fight, and how to be brilliant when they need to. We won against so many people who constantly said India wasnt as strong a team on the field as it is on paper. But most importantly, we won against the accusations of match-fixing and all that shit! I am still shocked they would ever accuse team india of such things, but our team made us very proud. I can stand up and say - on your face! to people who said this was fixed. Yeah it was - fixed in the minds of our players that they will win! πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ Sorry got out of control there... just had to vent. Unfortunately, it's your gallery I chose!  πŸ˜†

Amazing Stuff Jens - I will change my sig box everyday with different ones till the finals! So excited! All those matches against SriLanka. Now it all comes down to this one match - all those were match practice. This is the real test! And i'm sure we'll be the ones with the last laugh! 

I hope you make more on them! I'm pretty darn sure you will! πŸ˜† Oh and GurTi were awesome! I was freaking out when I saw all of the celebs! I'm so so glad we won! Cant wait for the ShiRan and Maneet stuff! (:

P.S. Blue from now on! πŸ˜Ž
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was searching for WC sigs like crazy since yesterday....alas i found them

Your sigs are mindblowing!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘gonna use them

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We WON , We WON , We WON Wohoooooo yayyy

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

ur absolutely right we won bcoz of our hardwork & superb bowling performance

Loved both the sigs <333

1st sig Sachin & Dhoni

Man u can see the spark in GOD's eyes πŸ˜ƒ
His dream of winning a WC is not so far
We gonna win this WC 😎

TEAM SACHIN Rockssssss 😎

2nd Sigs
Ahaaaaa u ve compiled all the memorable moments of the match πŸ˜ƒ

Diyaaaa Ghumake

Sri Lanka & Wankhade here we come πŸ˜‰

PS- I ve sent Wahi baba , TiaRa , SR & ShiRan on temporary vacation πŸ˜†
Its Blueeeee from now on 😎
Edited by sidma_love - 13 years ago
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGG loveeee ur sigsss yet again! I am definitely gonna use!
yesterday they thrashed pakitanis! I'm soo happyyy i cant even begin to explain! aaahhh!
and dont get worked up about haters yelling at you. some people just cannot take defeat sportingly!

INDIA ALL THE WAAAYYY! BRING IT ON LANKA!!!!!!!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much guysπŸ€— Def a massive update coming your way of BLUE boys as well as other people.:)

Yes I have stopped caring about haterz.. I am just pumped that we beat them! Ahh.. and we are in the finals. THIS is our year!

Bring it on lanka!
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOVE everything thats in blue <3333...suddenly blue seems to have conquered all =] =]

love all the cricket sigs!! amazing<3333
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jenny jenny jenny i loveeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†
u are sch an awesum sig maker and ur Indian Team sigs are driving me crazyyyyyyyyyy..πŸ€ͺ.seriously...i loved each and every single sig of urs...

and Team Indiaa....aaahhhh proud to be an Indian...keep Bleeding Blue GuysπŸ˜›
We Will Win woohooooooo
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
I LOVEEEE this UPDATE Jenny!!!!!!

My first comment in ur shop, i'm sooooo happy dat my INDIAAAA wonπŸ₯³

I luved ur wrk, keep bleeding bluee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ