Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Jens....Gorgeous update hon! Using one of the cricket ones....WE rockk!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Jenny!!!!!! Wow Wow Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Super Electrifying Update 🤗 

The Indian Cricket Update is Super duper AWESOME 🥳  🥳This Sig is MAGNIFICENT !!! Go Team INDIA 🥳Gonna use it 😳

The Sid Pancchi Sig is Simply Mesmerizing 😍 Loved the text really amazing <33333 Using it right away 😳
And The SA And ShiRan Sigs are Magical Simply Dazzling 😍 Loved Loved Loved all of them very much!!!! Saved all of them using two of them Right away 😍 😍

Thank u for the Beautiful Update 🤗  Keep Rocking!!! ❤️

Thank you so much hun. Thank you for using Ind Cricket as well the Sid Panchi ones. I'll def make them more and also for using the ShiRan ones! Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Gorgeous update hun! Everything looks great! but I love the last two Shiran stuff the most! So beautiful! <33

Thanks so much Jia! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by: Uniquechoices

Hey Jenny,
Dunno whether you remmeber me or not but i do remember you still. I am Khushi..DMG forum??
Anyways..Just loved your Cricket siggies...they are mindblowing..Using them.

Hi Khushi. Thank you so much for liking my stuff and using them! Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: jasangel

jenny awesome update as always.........🤗

love shiran siggs a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttt😍😍
others r also so good.....
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Thank you so much hun for always commenting and liking my work. means a lot to me.

Originally posted by: sidra2007

wow - amazing update Jenny!!! Love all the ShiRan creations!! esp this one

and the Indian Cricket stuff came out really gorgeous as well!!!!!  Keep it up! *Mwah*

Thanks so much Sidra. That is one of my favorites as well:) Thank you for sending those pics to me. Plan to work with the other pics very soon!

Originally posted by: rima791

love tha sid-panchi  one..i like their pairign!!
love the cric sigs...sucks tha you lost one!! 
kash/shiran stuff is gr8...but my favs are cric teams!!

Thanks so much Rima! Yeah, I lost such a good one, but thanks for commenting. means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun<3 LOVE the indian cricket ones..the first cricket one is beautiful<3 LOVE the colouring, the textures used, the style..everything:) Just flawless<3
Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see more:)
Sneha:)

Thank you so much Sneha for your kind words. Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

woww fantastic jb on all the sggs Jenny!

loved the AP, SP nd Shiran one the most..
Keep it up!

Thank you so much hun! Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMG thosee ShiRan!<33 siggys were absolotly well merged!<3 am amazedddd😍 they are superrrr amazing!<33 and ahhh comin to my FAV KaSh KaSh !<333 loved the sec siggy of them!<3

Thanks so much Sam! Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: anmol_sunshine

omg shiran stuff gr88 gr88😍

love it sooooo much as always😍
hatts of u
n team india woww

Thank you thank you so much hun!

Originally posted by: shiranlovers

oh GOD jenny totally fida on shiran..........

or tumhari updates wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........😍
plzz keep it up......
jenny aap gr88 ho.........
love shiran/sidshi.........

Thank you so so much hun!! 

Originally posted by: aahana86

incredible stuff Jen sorry again i disappear frequently but have seen the last few updates and ur new VM they were so gorgeous  as usual 😃

am totally loving ur Indian cricket team stuff so excited about the match on 30th 😛 

Thanks so much Aani! Your comments means a lot to me! I know, this weekend go away quickly.. It's so nerve racking man!

Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

The update is FABULOUS Jens! Love love the ShiRan ones, eee they look soo cute especially love that first one with that down left-side pic, they look beautiful together....

PKYEK ones are awesome especially the SP siggy, the black coloring looks stunning....Cricket siggies are on fire, loving the colorings you tried on them. SA one is one of my faveee indeed, love it loads and KaSh ones as usual rock! 

Thank you thank you so much Ramshu! Your comments mean a lot to me;) They always make me smile;)

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

sizzlllinggg sigs yaara.. like all sigs.. 

senorita

Thank you so much Senorita!

Originally posted by: cutelove1111

lovely update
 loved IndCric, kash, shilpa and shiran ones.

Thank you so much hun! & thanks for using as well!

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

omgggg uve reached ur 13th gallery :D im so sorry for being so inactive here i just dont get time anymore :( but ive gone through all the updates

love all the shiran stuff :)

Thank you so much Hina! 

Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: prismlight

Can't remember if I have commented in your Gallery before..but TAKE A BOW girl!!! This update is just FANTASTIC.

I started hyperventilating seeing the Indian Crick Siggs..made my heart swell up with pride..SO love the Men in BLue..their victory against Aussies was magnanimous!!
Really, you r Ind crick siggs are just so so fab..I can't get enough of them. ahhh!!!
It will also be the first time I loved any sig more than a sid related to SA, kash or anything that has SA in it ..LOL. Not to mean that they aren't nice or anything..loved them too, but this time I was totally blown away by the crick sigs.

But , but, ofcourse the DMG memories sig is really nice..nostalgic, kind of heart wrenching :(

You rocked the update totally. Gonna use one of the cricket sig right away..

Thank you thank you so much. I know. I AM SO proud of MEN in blue. They have just raised our heads so much higher and I cannot wait until the wed's game and then the FINAL. <3 I hope we bring the cup home man!

Thank you so much for commenting & using! means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

AHH JENNNYY! :OO

I love love love this one soo soo much :D
^ALL! LOVE your blending! but there is something in sigg that I JUST LOVE IT :D

^AHHH! THIS ONE IS GORGEOUS :DD LOVE what you wrote. soo soo soo soo truee ;) you blended the pics is just AMAZING!

Sugg; MaaNeet from todays epi :) I DUNNO WHY I JUST Loved todays epi after a long time ;) my ANGRY MAAN IS BACK :))) love how he said "Meri Biwi" ;P

^LOVE WHAT YOU WROTE :)

THANKS so much Ashu<3 I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Hey Jens....Gorgeous update hon! Using one of the cricket ones....WE rockk! 

Thanks so much Yams. Yup, we rockkkkk!! and we are gonna win!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cess-

I'm really sorry for my inconsistent comments here! It sucks, but I get waay too busy and by the time I come to comment, I'm either just too exhausted, or uve updated! 😆It's alright , even if you comment, great job, it makes my day!

Lemme just start by saying I love the stuff you make on the Indian Team! The last 2 updates, and this one... I love the complete essence of blue, and the patriotism that just reflects on them. I just feel even more proud to have such an outstanding team! Even if it doesn't do our way, I will always defend and support these guys because at the end of the day, a loss can never hurt for us as much as it does for them. And they give it all they ever have to make us successful as a country! I love our team; and I dont care even if it doesnt go our way - all I know is, they fought and fought - eventually they will win! Okay!! 🤣 sorry for that patriotism outburst! I just felt overwhelmed with ur sigs! U know I love them!  Thank you thank you so much. I keep telling myself. Lose the final, fine, but do not lose the semi'.s cannot afford to lose it.. I love the assuies game. I keep watching it esp the end.!

Now onto today's update, I love ur stuff when it comes to PKYEK. More than any other (i.e. DMG (excluding ShiRan - obviously 🤣), MJHT, TLT) I love the way you capture the character's emotions and all the colouring, wordings texture - everything just seems to apt and perfect! I also really love ur memories sig. The b/w was very very effective, and the simple words... I never seen DMG from the start. But all i know is, it wasnt the BS I saw in the end! Thank you so much. Yes, DMG was never BS in the beginning. I think like until April 2008, it ran it's good course. I didn't watch when Sukirit became Riddhima so I don't know if it was bS or not then.

I am also not a KSG fan! 😆 But! But... ur KaSh sig is gorgeous! It's really stunning - especially the first one. The colouring, text and the caps u chose. It's like totally perfect! Shilpa is so gorgeous isnt she? And the stuff you make on her enhances that even more! I loved the SA one! I really like the colouring and the over all look! It's fab! Haha, I am not a KSG fan either. I think I just like him with SA. as much as I try, I watch like old scenes and just love the pair. if they were repeated again ( doubt it), then yes, i would watch the show for them, not him.

The cricket stuff is soooo amazing! Seriously! Like I did say before (dont wanna get started again 🤣) I love the patriotism that it brings out in me! Oh! Oh! Sugg: If possible, can you make Zak-Yuvi sig? Like only these 2? I dont wanna sound obsessed, 🤣 but I am a huge fan of both of them - and truly they are out Hero so far. Yuvi - 4 MOM, and Zak has been the sole reason we actually can defend something like 250. Because seriously, if he wsnt there, I think we might have trouble defending 500!! 😆 GAME plan: Sachin, 100, Yuvi: 100 and Sehwag/Gomzi: 50. and we win the semi's. LOL😆 Your wish is my command. I made a sig!

Oh and to the ShiRan! My fav part! 😆 MINE TOO!

Ya know, I am not sure if I'm right, but this is one of the rarest times - if not first - that you've actually made a sig on their scenes together. Not merged but their actual SidShi scene! And lemme just say, It is sooo gorgeous. Just the text you chose, the look in both Wahi and Anand, and just the pic in the bottom left corner! WOW! It like threw me off completely, because it's probably the first of times, I didnt have to think of such a scene - it was actual! *runs to catch the scene again* 😆 Yes, this is the first time I actually made a sig on their actual scene, then merging them. Sidra posted these pics and I was like eeeeee.. I am still not very happy with the sig, so I will try round two with these pics.

Did ya realize the second one was one of the best colouring ever?? Ever? 😆 Sooo amazing. And the text. When I looked at the Sig the first thing to come in my mind was - Sid is totally thinking of that. I forgot he loved ---- I forgot the relationship they shared at that point of time. It was just that scene and the sig! It's absolute perfection jens!! Btw... Loved the one with the border better. I think you should use that more often! =) Thank you so much :) will def try some more border works.

Loooooove the third one! It's stunning to say the very least. I love the way you portrayed their pain so so so so well! And I agree with the quote you chose. Sometimes, a first time is not as powerful as a second love. Sometimes, first love doesnt last - sometimes a second time would remain forever, because the first may not have been - meant to be! Sid and Shilpa are totally meant to be! 😍 See, see. We shoudl ahev written DMG. If they had to end with AR, why couldn't they have gotten SidShi together. OH WHY NOT. Forever was a dud. Timeless SidShi be perfect. Let's alas DMG 3. with SidShi

But the last one - is officially the best Sig you've made. Not on just ShiRan, but everyone. I dunno if I'm going overboard, but that completely blew me away. If you can create that magic again and again, I think i might have to talk to Vijay regarding the limit of sigs on the Sig box! 🤣 Amazing. Stunning. Fabulous. Mind boggling. Unbelievable. Just look at it. The colouring, the text the pics, everything. LIterally everything is perfection as it's absolute peak. I dunno what to say. It's so difficult to not use it. If only there wasnt a WC right now, It will remain in my box for a loooong time! I will use it as soon as we win the cup! ;) Haha, I know. I loved that sig as well. I think it just fitted, the pics, the text. was watching a sad VM at that moment. again, pics, is with Sidra. She sent me awesome pics from her VM.

Amazing Stuff Jens! The last one is just.... *happy sigh* 😆 I'm sorry again for being really inconsistent. I'm just getting a little too busy. Hopefully I'll be here more often than not! (: 

P.S. Can I please be greedy and ask for more ShiRan? And Indian Cric team as well? *angel smile* 🤣

Def more ShiRan. Ind Cricket for sure. Until the world cup, or unless we play another match, Cricket will always be here. in this gallery.

It will be look incomplete without the above two.

Thank you so so much for your comments. They brighten up my day very muchhh!! Oh, I am gonna make a NZ vs SA sig. Cause SA was just stupid today.😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
WATCHING the game with Aussies again!🤪 Can't get enough of the game!!

3 new sigs.. Feel free to use

sachin: the god! no one can touch him. He can make a century when he wants, whenever he wants it.

Oh balle balee🤪

my favorite sig: dedicated to cess:
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We rock and rule Jens! 😎

I have this positive feeling...*fingers crossed*

Awesome sigs! 🤗
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Thanks Yams.

Me too. I am feeling really postitve with what everyone has been saying. IF we can get rid of WC champions out of the tournament, then we can do everything!

Can't believe Kiwi's won against SA. SA threw their game away:( 
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMFFFFFFGGGGGG that second one😳 I could stare at it foreveerrrr!(; the colours in the font -that style is totally GORGEOUS<333 And now all thanks to you I couldn't even think that I would have made cricket sigs in my life. But I am making them and that too a lot😆
thankyouuuuu Jen you're a rockstar😎 no you haven't hooked me onto cricket yet..but for now sigs is enough hahah :D LOVE you;<3
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Thanks so much Aish. When are you updating? I need to be changing my dabaa soon!

U gotta watch and make sigs on wed's match!
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mondaaay. I think(; haha then you dabba's gonna love me. I went all out with colouring;/
okaaay. as you say, am at your service😎😆