Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 21

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hahaha Jenny 😆 That was an awesome line and so apt! Like seriously him, the coach and some bowlers were getting so arrogant and belittling India. I'm glad out men in blue showed them that it's not talking that matters, it's playing ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Men in blue should not party and should seriously practice until wed's game.

we have to win that game. it's a final for us.

I wish we could be in Mohali man.. EPIC game today!
sweet.melody thumbnail
Yeah this is definitely no time to slack cause they beat Aussies. The coming up match has India's izzat riding on it. Especially since it's on Indian soil. Losing isn't even an option there.

I seriously would love to watch one of these games live! the energy through the stadium must be so amazing. Especially when they win, and Chak De India starts playing. I love how they play that song as soon as we win :D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Next wed.. Seems so far away..😍 Why can;t it come right now? Got all goosebumps..<33

Oh yeah, I will update on other things non cricket related at night time guys:)

JennyPenny thumbnail
WE just cannot lose next wed's game. the earth can open, tsunamis can form, snow can flow. anything can happen, but we cannnot lose. It's not possible.

there is even higher pressure on them now, and yup you are right. our own soil and Yuvi's homeground. we just have to win it..
sweet.melody thumbnail
completely agree with you Jen. Anything else can happen. But that's one thing that should never ever happen. It's probably the biggest and the most nerve racking match of this whole WC series. No matter what happens, they have to go for a win..period
Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The India sigs are just amazing, ^ love how this one turned out..def using! INDIA TO WIN! :D
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beaitiful sigs.yaara

senorita
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Siggs =)  Wednesday Tough Match ;D

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love them jenny!!! that match was a revenge game of 2003 WC!!! aussie's greatfall!! finally go home to sleep!! anways...love the sigs!!