Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry for late reply

OMG beautiful reqs..
ooh i love my req alot.. aww two sigs.. thanku so much...
i love bth verson now im using 1st one.. thanks yaara..

oohh like update too.. esp the text u used in all sigs.. wooow

ps: can i make animated sig of my req? as u see my sig box is very large, all reqs done at same time..
so can i make animated sig?

senorita
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
soooooooooooo beautiful update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
EEEEPP!! I hope she comes back. Just for the sake of trying: I am gonna try to make some merge sigs on them. I think they would indeed look cute:)

Why can't Arjun be in this show? Oh why not?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Jenny! I love the GurTi, SaJan, and Chandu/Gunjan siggys the most. Everything looks amazing love but those three look amazing! <3
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

sorry for late reply

OMG beautiful reqs..
ooh i love my req alot.. aww two sigs.. thanku so much...
i love bth verson now im using 1st one.. thanks yaara..

oohh like update too.. esp the text u used in all sigs.. wooow

ps: can i make animated sig of my req? as u see my sig box is very large, all reqs done at same time..
so can i make animated sig?

senorita

That;s fine Senorita. You can do that:)😊
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny1000

EEEEPP!! I hope she comes back. Just for the sake of trying: I am gonna try to make some merge sigs on them. I think they would indeed look cute:)

Why can't Arjun be in this show? Oh why not?

you know what when i visit IF and sw this article
usi waqt i think abt you i swear
u like Barun too and Sanaya tooo i ws happy for you

same thinking, i knew it u wold say that
when i saw title i was like ohh Jenny want Arjun with Sanaya..

and now i read u comment aww😊

btw thanks i did and using
hope other creation make allow to make animated sig cz still a sig box is largeπŸ˜•

senorita
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny I dont come on the forum for like a day or 2 properly and u post so many updates sooo quick? how?!! damn ur fast! lol

Ur update on pg 7 - Shiran - interesting couple!  u've started a new trend with them lol but the siggies are amazing esp the 1st and last one u posted of them.

Maaneet - beautiful!!! I really love the colouring of the one with the hug, and the text is so apt! the siggy with them in the nursery is sooo cute i really loved that scene - seriously it was like the perfect family. You know the song seq with the doll lol i actually found it funny when u saw the precap but when it aired it was such a cute and sweet seq GC and DD excelled seriously! loved all the moments between them esp the ones u've captured in ur siggies with them touching each others nose and then them in bed πŸ˜³ love em!

update on pg 13 - the pkyek siggies look stunning in black and white and kinda goes with pkyek theme i guess! love the suku and vivian ones and the gurti ones are by far the best! those siggies are breathtaking - love the caps taken and used! i personally think they're the best and im not being biased in any sense lol sooooo hottttt!!!! will be using them soon! :)
Cess- thumbnail
Jens!!

I love the update, as much as you'd like think you have a creative block! πŸ˜†... Abhay-pia ones are stunning. I always love the pics and text you choose for them - or for everyone for that matter. It always suits the sig! The haseena and chand one is just - 🀣 I just hate their characters, and dont even like the actors too much. They're more than irritating to me! It pisses me off actually! 🀣

I havent seen PKYEK in like 2 or so weeks! I just didnt feel like it when Shaurya turned out to be Gay!!! It's like W*F I was sooo angry that I rebelled against it and stopped watching it! Can you believe? 🀣 Anyway, my point is, I love Misha and him together, rather than Shankar! *pukes*... Nothing against him, but he looks like a prof in comparison to Misha! Is shaurya actually gay though? because if he isnt, I will stop procrastinating! 🀣

Vivian ones are Hot, and I love the Chandu-Gunjan ones! I wish somehow, the girl playing Niru would be a better offer; quit the show, and Sanaya is asked to join it! How awesome would that be? I love the fonts you used for the GurTi sig. The first one in particular! Everything else is gorgeous!

But I especially love the ShiRan one. Predictable, aint I? 🀣 I love the scene, it was in the VM, and I love how you made it look even better in the Sig. I agree that your best sig was the ShiRan one, but I disagree that the others weren't as gorgeous.... btw, I used to love that song! And Jesse McCartney when I was younger! πŸ˜† Beautiful soul was the first in my favorites! I also love his other song - I think it was Just so you know... I love the lyrics... It's awesome! Oh maybe you can use those for the other sigs you'd make on whoever it suits on! (:

Awesome as always Jens! (: 

P.S. I was watching a Sanaya-Wahi VM, and look what I found:
I have no idea if you've seen this before, but it is soo amazing! πŸ˜† I'm in love with them all over again - even if I was never out of it in the first place! 🀣 

P.S.S. Sanaya-Wahi dont look bad too... I mean if Arjun and Shilpa can look good, Wahi and Sanaya should look nice as well, no? That would be a love-rectangle right there, if it was to be a show! πŸ˜†
Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Jenny!!! Once again Beautiful Update!!

Love the Gunjan & Chandu  and ShiRan ones especially πŸ˜ƒ

I have always wanted to see the 2 of them as a pair - and dont kill me mayur/arti/sajan fans but when rati left MJHT i wanted them 2 to pair up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - love the text on the sig - maybe someday they'll get a show opposite one-another 😍

And what can i say for this one - other than its sooo adorable!!! going in my dabba right now 😍

Beautiful Update!! 

Love the sanaya n arjun  and ShiRan ones especially πŸ˜ƒ
shiran r just amazinggggggggg😍
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous work Jens. Loving all the PKYEK ones, awww AbhiYa, miss their scenes and that Misha-Shaurya one is soo cute. I wish he wasn't gay, shucks! Lol at Chandeena one, they make such a hot pair indeed HAHA.

ShiRan one is SOOOO ADORABLE! Awww I love love the pics you chose, soo soo cute. I defiantly like it the best in the update.

Chandu-Gunjan stuff is soo dreamy, would love these two in a new show together. GurTi and MJHT stuff is looking great aswell, loving the MN one especially, that scene was awesome, eee good old days...