Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Tvr Ratings from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Star Cricket's Toppers
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 1 06/03/2011 Sun 6:34 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-22 IRE/IND 5.44
2 2 12/03/2011 Sat 6:39 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-29 IND/SA 5.4
3 6 09/03/2011 Wed 6:21 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-25 NED/IND 3.32
4 26 08/03/2011 Tue 6:39 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-24 NZ/PAK 1.89
5 34 06/03/2011 Sun 6:01 PM L/T PHILIPS CRICKET EXTRA MID 1.47
6 39 11/03/2011 Fri 6:09 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-28 ENG/BAN 1.41
7 44 10/03/2011 Thu 6:39 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-26 SL/ZIM 1.22
8 81 07/03/2011 Mon 6:39 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-23 KEN/CAN 0.76

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

For the week from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

YOU CAN SEE THE TOP TWO AND 6TH HAVE GONE TO CRICKET AND 4TH AND 5TH SLOT TO ZEE SO CHEER UP AS THIS IS NOT PERMANENT AND IPL DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS WORLD CUP WHERE ITS BETWEEN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.TongueSmile

Edited by chalhov - 18 March 2011 at 4:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria1Jerr2chipakradha_bilahariRADEV1000viprakshibillo77radev_fanJaiJagannathmisti73Neerjaafatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tvr Ratings from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011 (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
After seeing the ratings, my only heartfelt request to cvs, channel, ph tht please, dont be in a hurry to develop love story tht to after first meeting... ok, dev is in love wid rads bt i want rads to take time to fall in love, i mean her reaction and response to dev in yesterday epi was wht i wanted to see... i hope they cary this for few more episodes... fallng in love jst in first meetng isnt workng out.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakgardesJaiJagannathNeerjaamisti73fatssrilanka

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Seema  about PH rushing the tracks....It was really odd that second time Radhika meets a stranger and tells him that there is some  divine connection between them  ....How come you say all this to a stranger when you know nothing about him.....Out spoken does not mean you blurt out  your thoughts in one meeting  as you know nothing about him ,...Think this all about divine connection conversation .should have taken after few meetings.....But Creatives does not have time as have to meet some  supposed  deadline, so along with Dev Radhika moving  in fast lane... world cup can effect for time being but thats no excuse as its clear rushing Dev Radhika.s track is done only because of Holi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakgardesJaiJagannathradev_fanmisti73fatssrilanka

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Although colors show has also slid down massively..much more than CB2, the top shows slide is not that much (rank 14 as opposed to top10)........the reason being that they have a good script and the audience are attached to all the characters..........they love the characters.........not only the main leads but also the supporting cast. Cricket does have a part but to me it seems that it is not the only reason. Cricket has actually given them the breathing space which they should be utilising to get their acts straight.

Edited by misti73 - 18 March 2011 at 5:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovaugust123chipakNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Originally posted by neerjashingla

World cup  is the reason for this rating as it  is at  7.30pm....Hope it will be get good ratings After WC , as india is cricket starved country...Thanks Challov for the article...Yes one thing i would like to say Gimmicks can raise the  TRP for small time but for a long time gains need a strong content based script..

for 7:30 if only world cup is reason then i would like to know how other shows in same slot is doing.. (SP or colors or any other channels having show at that time???). All we know is they are rushing to one point leaving many in confusion..Radev episodes were fun to watch but then i was not able to connect with that..one epi they meet, Dev decides Rads is her love, nxt day spend a day together, njoy, then sachhai befalls on rads, she ignores dev, then dev bahiving adament that she is her frd.....i mean ths is alllogical in a flow as well but the problem is they are making it look farce..jaldi ka kam shaitan ka hota hai and that is what CVs did ..the only reason iwanted to RUSH to holi..infact it would hav been much better had they gone for Radev celebrating holi, develping some strong bond and then all the CB selection and rads internal turmoil..asmanjas...this sudden move of tracks is leaving a normal viewer dazed and looking for more clarity in plotConfused

Seema in CB1 also it was the same for Dev in one glance he was head over heals in love and was looking for his dream girl Radhika was feeling why he keeps looking at her and why she sees something in his eyes. but yes just because the holi episode is round the corner we feel it rushed up anyway after this song and dance of today lets see how the show goes and other shows in the same time slot also fell I wamt to wait and watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria1Jerr2chipakNeerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Originally posted by neerjashingla

World cup  is the reason for this rating as it  is at  7.30pm....Hope it will be get good ratings After WC , as india is cricket starved country...Thanks Challov for the article...Yes one thing i would like to say Gimmicks can raise the  TRP for small time but for a long time gains need a strong content based script..

for 7:30 if only world cup is reason then i would like to know how other shows in same slot is doing.. (SP or colors or any other channels having show at that time???). All we know is they are rushing to one point leaving many in confusion..Radev episodes were fun to watch but then i was not able to connect with that..one epi they meet, Dev decides Rads is her love, nxt day spend a day together, njoy, then sachhai befalls on rads, she ignores dev, then dev bahiving adament that she is her frd.....i mean ths is alllogical in a flow as well but the problem is they are making it look farce..jaldi ka kam shaitan ka hota hai and that is what CVs did ..the only reason iwanted to RUSH to holi..infact it would hav been much better had they gone for Radev celebrating holi, develping some strong bond and then all the CB selection and rads internal turmoil..asmanjas...this sudden move of tracks is leaving a normal viewer dazed and looking for more clarity in plotConfused

Yes they are rushing for Holi to get the quick TRP........but then this one month rush is also there.....don't know whether they are again going to rush afterwards to bring all the characters to oneplace ..........or there is a twist so this one month birthday part will be maintained and Dev-Radhiaks story will go on slowly.....but that might mean that their story might have changed.

Edited by misti73 - 18 March 2011 at 5:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakgardesNeerjaa

Ria1Jerr2

Ria1Jerr2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
yes i think so too that they will be number one after holi special.....so excited to see it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Although colors show has also slid down massively..much more than CB2, the top shows slide is not that much (rank 14 as opposed to top10)........the reason being that they have a good script and the audience are attached to all the characters..........they love the characters.........not only the main leads but also the supporting cast. Cricket does have a part but to me it seems that it is not the only reason. Cricket has actually given them the breathing space which they should be utilising to get their acts straight.

Misti

Infact when the children were performing I think the audience were liking the story track as it was bit new now this hurry and completely ignoring the PF also seems to be one aspect, then rushing the RaDev love story. areh meri gaadi nahi choot rahi jara dheere chaloWinkLOL they can still have the songs and dances as dream sequence. anyway we have to wait and watch how the story proceeds now only 8000 households r being taken into account future we will have 20000 households as samples for the TAM and TRP ratings Confused so till then whatever r the ratings.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakgardesJaiJagannathNeerjaamisti73fatssrilanka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.