Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Tvr Ratings from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
ooopz whats happening....
I wish next week it will increase............................I don't know whats happening..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradev_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tvr Ratings from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011 (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha34

Goldie

anusha34

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov for the Tvr Ratings i hope the ratings will increase in the future

PutijaChalhovradev_fan

august123

Goldie

august123

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
my heart sank on seeing this, why is the trp so low, cb2 is not doing that bad, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovlaxmi_avinafanradev_fan

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Thanks.
So because of World Cup the ratings have decreased.SGP has 2.74 ratings and Pratha has 1.1 ratings(competetor shows).I hope this week ratings will increase because there was no India match and also there is Holi Mahaepisode. 

Edited by -pratyasha- - 18 March 2011 at 4:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovRADEV1000chipakradev_fanviprakshiNeerjaafatssrilanka

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
  World cup  is the reason for this rating as it  is at  7.30pm....Hope it will be get good ratings After WC , as india is cricket starved country...Thanks Challov for the article...Yes one thing i would like to say Gimmicks can raise the  TRP for small time but for a long time gains need a strong content based script..

Edited by neerjashingla - 18 March 2011 at 4:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakgardes..yajnaseni..radev_fanfatssrilanka

chipak

Goldie

chipak

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov for posting TAMs..

Oh no what is this from 3.5 to 2.8 to 1.9.----16 to 21 to 23

I would like to believe its cricket fever only but i m afraid to say with Cricket, competition. and shoddy screenplay there isnt much we can expect than this....it should now ring a bell...No god can help in this. its only creatives/channel can come out with some solution...

Edited by chipak - 18 March 2011 at 4:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovgardesradev_fanNeerjaa

viprakshi

IF-Dazzler

viprakshi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
thats not a good news guys..Cry

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

chipak

Goldie

chipak

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

World cup  is the reason for this rating as it  is at  7.30pm....Hope it will be get good ratings After WC , as india is cricket starved country...Thanks Challov for the article...Yes one thing i would like to say Gimmicks can raise the  TRP for small time but for a long time gains need a strong content based script..

for 7:30 if only world cup is reason then i would like to know how other shows in same slot is doing.. (SP or colors or any other channels having show at that time???). All we know is they are rushing to one point leaving many in confusion..Radev episodes were fun to watch but then i was not able to connect with that..one epi they meet, Dev decides Rads is her love, nxt day spend a day together, njoy, then sachhai befalls on rads, she ignores dev, then dev bahiving adament that she is her frd.....i mean ths is alllogical in a flow as well but the problem is they are making it look farce..jaldi ka kam shaitan ka hota hai and that is what CVs did ..the only reason iwanted to RUSH to holi..infact it would hav been much better had they gone for Radev celebrating holi, develping some strong bond and then all the CB selection and rads internal turmoil..asmanjas...this sudden move of tracks is leaving a normal viewer dazed and looking for more clarity in plotConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovgardes..yajnaseni..radev_fanNeerjaamisti73fatssrilanka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.