Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Oh CV's.....what u want? (Page 2)

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

seriously..i agree wid u!

n i hate dt dhondu..!

moreover, y do i feel dat d 6 days thng wud b too late 4 arohi..cuz by den mayb..arjun wl say yes 2 dt london wali ladki ka rishta! :(

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
bt i thnk dey have planned smthng grttttttttt
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey my friends. Hug

Don't u guys think that CV's are spoiling our interest in the show.Confused Confused Confused  I mean we love Karnika and they know that than why are they delaying to develop their relation? Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy After their acceptance a lot of things are here to be cleared soon. Confused Confused Confused

The superb and lovely Arjuhi kissed was incomplete when Arohi didn't reciprocated her feelings just because of Dhondu.Angry Angry Angry I am unhappy and don't want this thing to be stretched far. Ouch Ouch Ouch

What u guys think?

they wont  strecth it  for long,  all this  was  to  get the  new  track  worked out,  now  they are ending this and  will start with the serious problems .    but  there will be  judai and milan or else  show wont be interesting.   I sure hope they wont get separated,   luks like the upcoming track will be  very troublesome for arjun so arohi shld be with him to support.    arohi could not have reciprocated yesterday   she  has  to do  it  with a  clear mind not  when she is troubled with dhondz  love story . 

good post. :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index